darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
121443302_1588407488011565_7109784555719834736_n.png

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow c'mon Florida!!

As of Sunday, registered Democrats returned 2.1 million mail ballots, more than double the 931,000 ballots that registered Republicans have cast, according to tracking by Michael McDonald, a University of Florida political science professor who analyzes early voting.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow c'mon Florida!!

As of Sunday, registered Democrats returned 2.1 million mail ballots, more than double the 931,000 ballots that registered Republicans have cast, according to tracking by Michael McDonald, a University of Florida political science professor who analyzes early voting.

We trying the best we can to get orange out of here. Let's see if it works

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Wow c'mon Florida!!

Florida is so key. I'm not banking on Florida, but if Biden can pull it off, it's one of the only swing states that will most likely make the call on election night because they start counting mail in ballots a week or so before election day. Biden wins Florida on election night and this thing is over....and Trump can't start any bullshit

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Florida is so key. I'm not banking on Florida, but if Biden can pull it off, it's one of the only swing states that will most likely make the call on election night because they start counting mail in ballots a week or so before election day. Biden wins Florida on election night and this thing is over....and Trump can't start any bullshit
Thats what I’m hoping. This shit should be over by election night.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
over 20% of total 2016 vote totals have already been hit in Michigan and Wisconsin. That's incredible. Biden is going to have a huge lead banked going into election day. if this thing is even remotely close on election night.. even remotely, Biden is gonna push 400 EC votes.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I put this in the other thread, but meant to put it here.

Essentially every single thing you'd want to have going in your direction is happening for the dems. This is going to be a blowout.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Yeah man what’s up with that shit? Any Michigan brothers chime in. I thought that kewn was over and done with since the RNC.
naw he backed by devos and koch allegedly.

Here's the key the MI repug party is hard up for a senate candidate who can appeal to urban voters.

Shits all good for most of the mitt when it comes to US congress and state legislature, but when it comes to the Senate they need to capture some metro detroit votes.

John james had an ok showing against Debbie Stabenow so they ran his coon ass back out against Peters.

I laugh cause he literally runs commercials saying how peters collects a salary from tax payers and gets medical coverage that isn't available to Michiganders... ?!?

giphy.gif

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Yeah man what’s up with that shit? Any Michigan brothers chime in. I thought that kewn was over and done with since the RNC.

He has a lot of money behind him.... and even Mitch is spending an additional $9M over the last month. He's been bought and owned for a while now

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Sex scandals mean nothing anymore.
NW Arizona just elected a Muslim doctor to city council after at least 6 different girls said he harassed them for sex. I asked people what they thought and people said He is a Man and he likes Girls AND they were all grown women in their 20's and if they do not want to have sex they should have been more firm in their NO leave me alone. So it was their fault.