Jim Brown talks with Gov of Georgia Lester Maddox in 1970 -Maddox Storms Off The Show

mexico

Rising Star
Registered
Great drop. Apparently, there really ain't nothing new under the sun. Even back then the right had aggrievement politics down. Paint the people calling out your racism as the real racists... "the only bigots I ever met were from New York who came down and tried to destroy the south." Media acts like this is a new tactic. Motherfucker never did answer the question.

And Jim Brown was cool as shit.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Mr.Kazoo shaped head govner needed his ass kicked because he thought he was something serious,huh.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
can anyone tell me what the difference in attitude is between this gov and trump that jim brown would take the gov to task on his racist associations yet meekly stand in the presence of trump who is pretty much the same type of asshole?

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
can anyone tell me what the difference in attitude is between this gov and trump that jim brown would take the gov to task on his racist associations yet meekly stand in the presence of trump who is pretty much the same type of asshole?

Were you at the meeting? So you don't know what was said.

And to this day I don't understand how some seem to think that because Trump is in the white house mofokrs wasn't supposed to go and tell him what they wanted. the same mofokrs ain't ask Obama for shit and then complain that he ain't do nothing.

Fact is Jim Brown has done more for black people than all you mofokrs put together. So has Steve Harvey

And saying well we knew Trump wasn\t gone do shit is stupid. You don't know until you try

Simply_Black

International
International Member

It would be interesting to know the conversation that occurred between Trump and Brown though.

Without actually knowing the conversation it's difficult to judge Brown's intentions or his stance on defending our cause.