Jess Hilarious defends herself about being racist after post.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
If,you're more scared of than anyone outside of white people then something is wrong with you.....While,it's good to be on alert,I'm always on alert when I'm around white people. I'm always checking for exits or find a quick path to get away from them...
I been looking at exits since I was a teenager. But now my vision has definitely expanded for white shooters coming in the door.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
And, if so, why?

I'm asking because I used to watch in the fall and then I kinda dropped off.. I didn't know if the show had gotten canceled or not because the reviews were sorta bad.

This has nothing to do with Jess

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure what her endgame was in any of this. She was being Islamophobic, but the men were Sikh.
She doubled down on the plane as if her Islamophobia was justified once the men weren't on the plane any longer.
She gaslit people who criticized her.
Then instead of being humble, she played stupid and put the labor on others to educate her.
THEN bragged that no one could stop her bag.

These Instragram celebrities are out of pocket

twillz1

The Voice of Reason
BGOL Investor
I'm asking because I used to watch in the fall and then I kinda dropped off.. I didn't know if the show had gotten canceled or not because the reviews were sorta bad.

This has nothing to do with Jess
It seemed as if you were commenting on the quality of the show. I was co-signing that assumption.

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
I can’t stand her....I detest her so much that I blocked her on Instagram so she wouldn’t even pop up on my ‘explore’ feed but the way black people defended the Sikh guys and called her a racist makes me angry. She has every right to be cautious of anyone that she feels look or act suspicious. Black people ganged up on her and act like she cAnt be scared of other brown people. Fuck that and them.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If,you're more scared of than anyone outside of white people then something is wrong with you.....While,it's good to be on alert,I'm always on alert when I'm around white people. I'm always checking for exits or find a quick path to get away from them...

This shit here. Jose, Ahmed, and Jamal could all walk through the spot with a gun on their hip and I would bat an eyelash... Let Blake do the same and I'm on high alert. Only white folks are afraid of non whites. Only people blowing up, shooting up, and provoking shit is and historically has been cacs.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
first off never thought she was funny..but

i was nervous Sunday on my fight when i saw some (what i suspected as) Muslims on it lol

comedians been telling jokes about that since 911

people are too sensitive