Jermain Dupri was trying to make the same deal with NFL and Jay Z talked him out of it

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was Dame right,he sided with the devils and this is the type of business that their into...hopefully Jay doesn't get played.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad I stand on my own two

Follow my own conviction and don't look for these "celebrities" for answers.

I said fuck the NFL 3 seasons ago and havent watched a game or any merchandise since. I won't be supporting this slave ass league ever again, I'm just here to see how all this bullshit plays out.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I'm glad I stand on my own two

Follow my own conviction and don't look for these "celebrities" for answers.

I said fuck the NFL 3 seasons ago and havent watched a game or any merchandise since. I won't be supporting this slave ass league ever again, I'm just here to see how all this bullshit plays out.

I feel the same way. It's kinda scary that I don't miss it because I've been watching it since I was 7 or 8 years old.

I thought I would struggle that first season but it didn't...:cool:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea I have no problems focusing my Sunday’s on other shit

best day of the week to workout outside... while others are not investing in their futures health..

eating crazy watching football on sunday..

youd be eating healthy and working out...

so by the time you seventy.. you still out here fuckin and and doing yo thing without a cane or walker...still in the race...

them go along to get along heads gonna be hatin from afar, in their walkers and geriatric scooters...

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
best day of the week to workout outside... while others are not investing in their futures health..

eating crazy watching football on sunday..

youd be eating healthy and working out...

so by the time you seventy.. you still out here fuckin and and doing yo thing without a cane or walker...still in the race...

them go along to get along heads gonna be hatin from afar, in their walkers and geriatric scooters...

Exactly fam. For the past week I’ve been working out outside at the crib I love it

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
No disrespect and i dont want to argue...but i WENT to 2 Jermaine Dupri/NFL concerts last year at the Super Bowl. I'm not understanding how he let someone talk him out of it just bc someone else (not named Jermaine Dupri) said it
Simple he didn't want the backlash in this business all you got is your name

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Wow. A true piece of shit. :smh:

Nah bruh.. Lets not slander KD. His moves have been questionable but he has NEVER soldout the community, friends and associates while effecting their finances. Jay Z is making scumbag moves.
Sup with ya man bigbro?