Jason Whitlock Licks Trump's Boots During Eye-Rolling Interview

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
I don’t support Whitlock, basically never watch him. It’s rare you see any mainstream media go in on Whitlock either. I saw Nate Burleson take a shot or two at Whitlock once on some show, I think it was GMF.

Burleson is a way more credible source in media than Whitlock too. Whitlock shitted on Kansas City when they were on their way to the top last year. And then when they win the Super Bowl, he shows up on tv with a Maholmes wig on. smh How does he not get called out on that? Fuck em

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I don’t support Whitlock, basically never watch him. It’s rare you see any mainstream media go in on Whitlock either. I saw Nate Burleson take a shot or two at Whitlock once on some show, I think it was GMF.

Burleson is a way more credible source in media than Whitlock too. Whitlock shitted on Kansas City when they were on their way to the top last year. And then when they win the Super Bowl, he shows up on tv with a Maholmes wig on. smh How does he not get called out on that? Fuck em

Where have you been?

I've seen a ton on twitter respond to him both directly and indirectly.

Mike Hill used to do it, and the gloves came off once he left Fox.

Recently he went after Maria Taylor and attacked Katie Nolan also.

You don't feed a troll....at the end of the day he does it to get attention and clicks. And to his delight it's gotten him a bootlicking interview with Trump.

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor

The craziest thing about it was the comments... Damn near 100% of the comments we're talking about how it was the greatest interview ever given to the president... Just ignoring the fact of no questions about the pandemic and how he knew about it, acted like it wasn't that serious, and "it is what it is" about 200,000 plus deaths... Bruh, the level of selfishness, ignorance, white privilege and entitlement that has even spilled over into many black folk like Whitlock in this country is just truly amazing is the best word I can think of right now.

Certainly an interview that didn't question his contradictions, lies, corruption and folks in this cabinet being indicted is great to those selfish and ignorant muthafkers. Just wow and sad :smh:

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
Where have you been?

I've seen a ton on twitter respond to him both directly and indirectly.

Mike Hill used to do it, and the gloves came off once he left Fox.

Recently he went after Maria Taylor and attacked Katie Nolan also.

You don't feed a troll....at the end of the day he does it to get attention and clicks. And to his delight it's gotten him a bootlicking interview with Trump.

I mean a larger platform like tv, not twitter or internet. That’s why I brought up Nate Burleson. He’s on tv every day, including Sunday.