Jason Fatlock: Black Lives Matter is no different than the KKK

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Outkick. com might as well be fox news light but for sports. Clay Travis.. the dude that started the site.. is piece of shit racist. So I'm not surprised when the coon Whitlock landed there.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
Another example of "say ANYTHING to get on FOX. They're desperate and are looking for an identity."
Whitlock knows FOX is set to try to out-extreme OAN and Newsmaxx for that audience, so he may get more airtime.
Harold Ford, Donna Brazile and Marc Lamont Hill tried to go there to balance shit out but come away with reputations worse for the effort.
I didn't know the BET RAGING MILITANT Eboni Williams was on FOX for 5 years until 2017. (didn't watch!).

And I worked with Kevin Corke at ESPN - knew him a little (hung out maybe 2 or 3 times outside of work).
He takes the job of White House reporter for FOX but apparently got some of their Kool-Aid in his system. :smh:

Did this bitch ever come back and correct her ASSumption?
I hope the comments/replies handled it.

She said "Biden passed over 10 executive orders for his first day in office and not one of those orders was policy for the community that he claimed carried him to the White House." Survey says, thats a fucking lie.
Executive Order On Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government

Also killed the 1776 commission.

Last edited:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love it, Thank you for bringing the receipts.

it’s a study, look into... speech.... whatever....

federal government doing anything today, their planning new measures that may help down the line.

that’s not now.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another example of "say ANYTHING to get on FOX. They're desperate and are looking for an identity."
Whitlock knows FOX is set to try to out-extreme OAN and Newsmaxx for that audience, so he may get more airtime.
Harold Ford, Donna Brazile and Marc Lamont Hill tried to go there to balance shit out but come away with reputations worse for the effort.
I didn't know the BET RAGUNG MILITANT Eboni Williams was on FOX for 5 years until 2017. (didn't watch!).

And I worked with Kevin Corke at ESPN - knew him a little (hung out maybe 2 or 3 times outside of work).
He takes the job of White House reporter for FOX but apparently got some of their Kool-Aid in his system. :smh:

Did this bitch ever come back and correct her ASSumption?
I hope the comments/replies handled it.

A lot of folks on this board thought they were the shit for reposting that bullshit talking point. None of them said shit when it was pointed out that it was a complete fallacy.