Jason Fatlock: Black Lives Matter is no different than the KKK

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
I truly hate this piece of shit with all my heart and soul, and when he buys the farm it will be a day of celebration. I mean, how bad do you need white validation to continually coon SO-DAMN-MUCH??

Even Uncle Ruckus had a moment of self-truth, albeit short lived, didn’t he??

Indy native Jason Whitlock: Black Lives Matter is 'no different from KKK'; historian disagrees
INDIANAPOLIS -- Jason Whitlock is speaking out against Black Lives Matter, calling it a "cleverly marketed slogan that provides cover for extremists to undermine racial progress and bully American citizens to support Democrat politicians."

And that, Whitlock said, is exactly what the Ku Klux Klan was all about.

"Despite the sweet-sounding name, Black Lives Matter acts as a racial divider," Whitlock wrote in an email to IndyStar on Friday, "no different from the KKK."
Whitlock, an Indianapolis native and journalist at Outkick.com, known for his controversial takes on sports and race issues, went on Fox News Wednesday night with Tucker Carlson. In that interview he said Black Lives Matter and Antifa serve as the modern-day “enforcement arm” of the Democratic Party.

When asked by IndyStar to expound on his take comparing Black Lives Matter to the KKK, Whitlock said he preferred an email interview due to the "sensitive topic."
"The Ku Klux Klan was founded on Christmas Eve 1865 by Confederate soldiers dedicated to undermining the racial progress sparked by the Civil War and Emancipation Proclamation," Whitlock wrote.

Citing a History.com link, Whitlock talked of how it was at night when the KKK took part in terrorist raids against Blacks and white Republicans. He said they used intimidation, destroyed property, assaulted and killed in an effort to influence upcoming elections.

"Black Lives Matter and Antifa protests have primarily terrorized and destroyed property in (B)lack communities at night," he wrote. "BLM and Antifa have attempted to intimidate white Republicans. BLM protests have been violent and caused the assassination of law enforcement officers and other citizens."

Whitlock said he believes it is not a coincidence that "Black Lives Matter riots pick up during an election cycle and disappear after the votes have been counted."

Richard Pierce, a professor and historian at the University of Notre Dame, called Whitlock's comments a "provocative, inflammatory screed." Pierce, who studies twentieth century America and specializes in the urban experience of Blacks, told IndyStar he had no desire to break down point by point why Whitlock is wrong.
"Nonetheless, I will say this. The KKK rioters commonly wore hoods to camouflage their identity and mimicked confederate general Nathan Bedford Forrest's marauding practices honed during the Civil War," he said. "Their very anonymity added to their intimidation."
Black Lives Matter events, by contrast, are permitted events which take place under the protection of the First Amendment, he said.

"Protesters, prior to COVID-19 safeguard measures, were mostly unmasked," he said. "I've never seen a hooded Black Lives Matter protester."

Pierce added that Black Lives Matter protest marches correlate more strongly with events of inequality rather than the public election cycle.

Whitlock says his analogy comparing the KKK and Black Lives Matter is not far-fetched, nor is it hard to comprehend, "particularly for the mainstream media."
"My analogy is far more substantive and accurate than pretending the events at the Capitol on Jan. 6 were an armed insurrection analogous to Pearl Harbor and 9/11," he said. "Black Lives Matter, founded by self-described trained Marxists, has a stated goal of disrupting Western Civilization traditions and values."

Whitlock, in the past several years, has been entering more and more into the fray of politics.

In October, he had a sit-down interview with then-President Donald Trump at the White House, who asked him for advice in an upcoming presidential debate.

The interview aired on Outkick.com, a newly launched website that features Whitlock and Clay Travis, host of Fox Sports radio, and focuses on politics and sports.

Whitlock left Fox Sports in June, where he co-hosted “Speak for Yourself" on FS1 for four years alongside Marcellus Wiley. Before that, the Warren Central and Ball State graduate worked for ESPN.
Whitlock stirred controversy in 2018 when he said that in the immediate aftermath of the civil rights movement in the 1960s, the Democrats marketed liberalism as the solution to Black people’s problems.
“And liberalism now is like a cigarette. It’s been marketed to us the same as the cigarette — fashionable, sophisticated,” he said. “It’s supposed to be liberating but I think it needs a surgeon general’s warning: Hazardous to your families and all the values you were taught as a child.”
Whitlock said 95% of Blacks “are afraid to even admit that we have conservative values.”

IndyStar has reached out to Black Lives Matter for comment.

Follow IndyStar sports reporter Dana Benbow on Twitter: @DanaBenbow. Reach her via email: dbenbow@indystar.com.

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To have the unmitigated gall....to even let those words come from your mouth, as a black man......

And then act like a coward and say, I prefer an email interview because this is a sensitive topic......

Fuck that dude

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
To have the unmitigated gall....to even let those words come from your mouth, as a black man......

And then act like a coward and say, I prefer an email interview because this is a sensitive topic......

Fuck that dude
I literally hate that fucker with all my heart and soul.

2sIILR.jpg

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That nigga lost his mind and replaced it with a white one. Not even crack ass crackas would make that argument b/c they would know that they took it to far.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Old school 60s cat he’s probably closer to Tariq mentally than most realized. That bootstraps white liberal enemy he’s a fan off.

he’s Ados without the government and gay stuff.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Old school 60s cat he’s probably closer to Tariq mentally than most realized.
he’s Ados without the government and gay stuff.
#ADOS/FBA
Jason is saying the EXACT same thing as Yvette and Tariq and Antonio :sad:
And Vernon Jones and Brandon Tatum and Daniel Cameron and Diamond and Silk and Katrina Pierson and Angela Stanton-King Taharqa and...

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jason is saying the EXACT same thing as Yvette and Tariq and Antonio :sad:
And Vernon Jones and Brandon Tatum and Daniel Cameron and Diamond and Silk and Katrina Pierson and Angela Stanton-King Taharqa and...

Different mindset but you guys don't really wanna hear logical talking point since it's just coon/racism sympathizer or broke nigga talk.

So I won't bother, I'm no fan of JW but dude is no different than alot of old brothers in the hood who really wanna close the doors and build from step 1 without white mommy and daddy but that will talk sacrifice and certain niggas not driving benzes and bimmers so I doubt that will every happen:roflmao:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Different mindset but you guys don't really wanna hear logical talking point since it's just coon/racism sympathizer or broke nigga talk.

So I won't bother, I'm no fan of JW but dude is no different than alot of old brothers in the hood who really wanna close the doors and build from step 1 without white mommy and daddy but that will talk sacrifice and certain niggas not driving benzes and bimmers so I doubt that will every happen:roflmao:

Community wealth and foundation is one thing....

The idea of a community withholding in the present (no benzes, beamers, fancy jewelry....etc) for prosperity in the future (generational wealth, entrepreneurship/ ownership...etc) is plausible and has grown in popularity recently.

But to say BLM = KKK, that is just lunacy....

Last time I checked, there was no group from BLM that rode into white towns and burned crosses on white ppl's yards, BLM hasn't raped their women and killed the men....

Fuck that coon

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dude bends over backwards to parrot white conservative talking points. Finds no wrong in anything Trump says or does and spends all his time on white conservative media, yet somehow he's more woke than everybody else.

I know you are going to jump on the "but Biden..." talking points. if your argument is that black people shouldn't be kissing no one's ass so to speak, being anti-liberal black and supporting Trump doesn't make you any smarter than anyone else.

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered
Why do people keep bringing that greasy nigga to this board?

I personally don’t care what he has to say about anything :dunno:
This
it’s time we really start banishing and ignoring these waste of of melanin niggas

how many lynchings or church bombings did BLM do EVER? How many cacs they snatch out of jail and murder before a trail? How many BLM are kops and go around fucking with or murdering white folks just cause the can?... Too bad there are no time machines I’d gladly go back and give his moms a coat hanger and a bleach douche and tell her to do the right thing.
Sooooo Sick of niggas like this right now mayne they boil my blood

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cacs are in a panic because Biden had the audacity to suggest eradicating white supremacy. Per usual, they sounded that coon bugle and Whitlock's fat ass managed to waddle in front of the camera before Owens could. :smh: :lol:Fortunately for Us, he's not smart enough to pull this shit off so I say sit back and watch this coon talk in circles.

Like I said in the other thread, this greasy motherfucker is even starting to look like ruckus now...

3f3d2c75b28b3e04662e626bd3f4ae33.jpg

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know you are going to jump on the "but Biden..." talking points. if your argument is that black people shouldn't be kissing no one's ass so to speak, being anti-liberal black and supporting Trump doesn't make you any smarter than anyone else.

No offense dude but Biden ain't the hill to die on, let's keep it 100 he's 78 and he wrote the damn 94 crime bill, all of a sudden he's liberal and is passing laws for trannies and gays?

And yet the real coons like the black folks in power like Mrs. Pressley will say climate justice benefits blacks you guys have no issues with that?

I mean if I'm the real coon dude I don't what to say dude, you guys live well in America "independently" so any group discussion goes over your head cuz you been hustling all your life and if you can do it anyone can right?

Let's just drop man, you dudes got a diferent way of thinking and my point was valid JW ain't a coon and if he is he's no different than you both ya'll take up space in White America faking it to make it while playing a different role.

And yes I pride myself on being anit-coon to be honest.

Ya'll have no problem with blacks getting little but "opportunity" while others get "opportunity and help"

I'm not the coon dude trust me on that...

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No offense dude but Biden ain't the hill to die on, let's keep it 100 he's 78 and he wrote the damn 94 crime bill, all of a sudden he's liberal and is passing laws for trannies and gays?

And yet the real coons like the black folks in power like Mrs. Pressley will say climate justice benefits blacks you guys have no issues with that?

I mean if I'm the real coon dude I don't what to say dude, you guys live well in America "independently" so any group discussion goes over your head cuz you been hustling all your life and if you can do it anyone can right?

Let's just drop man, you dudes got a diferent way of thinking and my point was valid JW ain't a coon and if he is he's no different than you both ya'll take up space in White America faking it to make it while playing a different role.

And yes I pride myself on being anit-coon to be honest.

Ya'll have no problem with blacks getting little but "opportunity" while others get "opportunity and help"

I'm not the coon dude trust me on that...
you did exactly what I said you would do. Re-read my post and COMPREHEND exactly what I was saying.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
we don;t own this mutha fuckac in indy
if he came home and said that shit in any hood here
he would be erased

Oh course he would, sure cats would handle him then argue with they baby momma or stunt on each other :roflmao:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol:

I'm a white boy now lol

She said "Biden passed over 10 executive orders for his first day in office and not one of those orders was policy for the community that he claimed carried him to the White House."

Survey says, thats a fucking lie.

Executive Order On Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered:

Section 1. Policy. Equal opportunity is the bedrock of American democracy, and our diversity is one of our country’s greatest strengths. But for too many, the American Dream remains out of reach. Entrenched disparities in our laws and public policies, and in our public and private institutions, have often denied that equal opportunity to individuals and communities. Our country faces converging economic, health, and climate crises that have exposed and exacerbated inequities, while a historic movement for justice has highlighted the unbearable human costs of systemic racism. Our Nation deserves an ambitious whole-of-government equity agenda that matches the scale of the opportunities and challenges that we face.

It is therefore the policy of my Administration that the Federal Government should pursue a comprehensive approach to advancing equity for all, including people of color and others who have been historically underserved, marginalized, and adversely affected by persistent poverty and inequality. Affirmatively advancing equity, civil rights, racial justice, and equal opportunity is the responsibility of the whole of our Government. Because advancing equity requires a systematic approach to embedding fairness in decision-making processes, executive departments and agencies (agencies) must recognize and work to redress inequities in their policies and programs that serve as barriers to equal opportunity.

By advancing equity across the Federal Government, we can create opportunities for the improvement of communities that have been historically underserved, which benefits everyone. For example, an analysis shows that closing racial gaps in wages, housing credit, lending opportunities, and access to higher education would amount to an additional $5 trillion in gross domestic product in the American economy over the next 5 years. The Federal Government’s goal in advancing equity is to provide everyone with the opportunity to reach their full potential. Consistent with these aims, each agency must assess whether, and to what extent, its programs and policies perpetuate systemic barriers to opportunities and benefits for people of color and other underserved groups. Such assessments will better equip agencies to develop policies and programs that deliver resources and benefits equitably to all.

Sec. 2. Definitions. For purposes of this order: (a) The term “equity” means the consistent and systematic fair, just, and impartial treatment of all individuals, including individuals who belong to underserved communities that have been denied such treatment, such as Black, Latino, and Indigenous and Native American persons, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders and other persons of color; members of religious minorities; lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ+) persons; persons with disabilities; persons who live in rural areas; and persons otherwise adversely affected by persistent poverty or inequality.

(b) The term “underserved communities” refers to populations sharing a particular characteristic, as well as geographic communities, that have been systematically denied a full opportunity to participate in aspects of economic, social, and civic life, as exemplified by the list in the preceding definition of “equity.”

Sec. 3. Role of the Domestic Policy Council. The role of the White House Domestic Policy Council (DPC) is to coordinate the formulation and implementation of my Administration’s domestic policy objectives. Consistent with this role, the DPC will coordinate efforts to embed equity principles, policies, and approaches across the Federal Government. This will include efforts to remove systemic barriers to and provide equal access to opportunities and benefits, identify communities the Federal Government has underserved, and develop policies designed to advance equity for those communities. The DPC-led interagency process will ensure that these efforts are made in coordination with the directors of the National Security Council and the National Economic Council.

Sec. 4. Identifying Methods to Assess Equity. (a) The Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) shall, in partnership with the heads of agencies, study methods for assessing whether agency policies and actions create or exacerbate barriers to full and equal participation by all eligible individuals. The study should aim to identify the best methods, consistent with applicable law, to assist agencies in assessing equity with respect to race, ethnicity, religion, income, geography, gender identity, sexual orientation, and disability.

(b) As part of this study, the Director of OMB shall consider whether to recommend that agencies employ pilot programs to test model assessment tools and assist agencies in doing so.

(c) Within 6 months of the date of this order, the Director of OMB shall deliver a report to the President describing the best practices identified by the study and, as appropriate, recommending approaches to expand use of those methods across the Federal Government.

Sec. 5. Conducting an Equity Assessment in Federal Agencies. The head of each agency, or designee, shall, in consultation with the Director of OMB, select certain of the agency’s programs and policies for a review that will assess whether underserved communities and their members face systemic barriers in accessing benefits and opportunities available pursuant to those policies and programs. The head of each agency, or designee, shall conduct such review and within 200 days of the date of this order provide a report to the Assistant to the President for Domestic Policy (APDP) reflecting findings on the following:

(a) Potential barriers that underserved communities and individuals may face to enrollment in and access to benefits and services in Federal programs;

(b) Potential barriers that underserved communities and individuals may face in taking advantage of agency procurement and contracting opportunities;

(c) Whether new policies, regulations, or guidance documents may be necessary to advance equity in agency actions and programs; and

(d) The operational status and level of institutional resources available to offices or divisions within the agency that are responsible for advancing civil rights or whose mandates specifically include serving underrepresented or disadvantaged communities.

Sec. 6. Allocating Federal Resources to Advance Fairness and Opportunity. The Federal Government should, consistent with applicable law, allocate resources to address the historic failure to invest sufficiently, justly, and equally in underserved communities, as well as individuals from those communities. To this end:

(a) The Director of OMB shall identify opportunities to promote equity in the budget that the President submits to the Congress.

(b) The Director of OMB shall, in coordination with the heads of agencies, study strategies, consistent with applicable law, for allocating Federal resources in a manner that increases investment in underserved communities, as well as individuals from those communities. The Director of OMB shall report the findings of this study to the President.

Sec. 7. Promoting Equitable Delivery of Government Benefits and Equitable Opportunities. Government programs are designed to serve all eligible individuals. And Government contracting and procurement opportunities should be available on an equal basis to all eligible providers of goods and services. To meet these objectives and to enhance compliance with existing civil rights laws:

(a) Within 1 year of the date of this order, the head of each agency shall consult with the APDP and the Director of OMB to produce a plan for addressing:

(i) any barriers to full and equal participation in programs identified pursuant to section 5(a) of this order; and

(ii) any barriers to full and equal participation in agency procurement and contracting opportunities identified pursuant to section 5(b) of this order.

(b) The Administrator of the U.S. Digital Service, the United States Chief Technology Officer, the Chief Information Officer of the United States, and the heads of other agencies, or their designees, shall take necessary actions, consistent with applicable law, to support agencies in developing such plans.

Sec. 8. Engagement with Members of Underserved Communities. In carrying out this order, agencies shall consult with members of communities that have been historically underrepresented in the Federal Government and underserved by, or subject to discrimination in, Federal policies and programs. The head of each agency shall evaluate opportunities, consistent with applicable law, to increase coordination, communication, and engagement with community-based organizations and civil rights organizations.

Sec. 9. Establishing an Equitable Data Working Group. Many Federal datasets are not disaggregated by race, ethnicity, gender, disability, income, veteran status, or other key demographic variables. This lack of data has cascading effects and impedes efforts to measure and advance equity. A first step to promoting equity in Government action is to gather the data necessary to inform that effort.

(a) Establishment. There is hereby established an Interagency Working Group on Equitable Data (Data Working Group).

(b) Membership.

(i) The Chief Statistician of the United States and the United States Chief Technology Officer shall serve as Co-Chairs of the Data Working Group and coordinate its work. The Data Working Group shall include representatives of agencies as determined by the Co-Chairs to be necessary to complete the work of the Data Working Group, but at a minimum shall include the following officials, or their designees:

(A) the Director of OMB;

(B) the Secretary of Commerce, through the Director of the U.S. Census Bureau;

(C) the Chair of the Council of Economic Advisers;

(D) the Chief Information Officer of the United States;

(E) the Secretary of the Treasury, through the Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Tax Policy;

(F) the Chief Data Scientist of the United States; and

(G) the Administrator of the U.S. Digital Service.

(ii) The DPC shall work closely with the Co-Chairs of the Data Working Group and assist in the Data Working Group’s interagency coordination functions.

(iii) The Data Working Group shall consult with agencies to facilitate the sharing of information and best practices, consistent with applicable law.

(c) Functions. The Data Working Group shall:

(i) through consultation with agencies, study and provide recommendations to the APDP identifying inadequacies in existing Federal data collection programs, policies, and infrastructure across agencies, and strategies for addressing any deficiencies identified; and

(ii) support agencies in implementing actions, consistent with applicable law and privacy interests, that expand and refine the data available to the Federal Government to measure equity and capture the diversity of the American people.

(d) OMB shall provide administrative support for the Data Working Group, consistent with applicable law.

Sec. 10. Revocation. (a) Executive Order 13950 of September 22, 2020 (Combating Race and Sex Stereotyping), is hereby revoked.

(b) The heads of agencies covered by Executive Order 13950 shall review and identify proposed and existing agency actions related to or arising from Executive Order 13950. The head of each agency shall, within 60 days of the date of this order, consider suspending, revising, or rescinding any such actions, including all agency actions to terminate or restrict contracts or grants pursuant to Executive Order 13950, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law.

(c) Executive Order 13958 of November 2, 2020 (Establishing the President’s Advisory 1776 Commission), is hereby revoked.

Sec. 11. General Provisions. (a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c) Independent agencies are strongly encouraged to comply with the provisions of this order.

(d) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also killed the 1776 commission.
Coons and agents are grasping.

She said "Biden passed over 10 executive orders for his first day in office and not one of those orders was policy for the community that he claimed carried him to the White House."

Executive Order On Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered:

Section 1. Policy. Equal opportunity is the bedrock of American democracy, and our diversity is one of our country’s greatest strengths. But for too many, the American Dream remains out of reach. Entrenched disparities in our laws and public policies, and in our public and private institutions, have often denied that equal opportunity to individuals and communities. Our country faces converging economic, health, and climate crises that have exposed and exacerbated inequities, while a historic movement for justice has highlighted the unbearable human costs of systemic racism. Our Nation deserves an ambitious whole-of-government equity agenda that matches the scale of the opportunities and challenges that we face.

It is therefore the policy of my Administration that the Federal Government should pursue a comprehensive approach to advancing equity for all, including people of color and others who have been historically underserved, marginalized, and adversely affected by persistent poverty and inequality. Affirmatively advancing equity, civil rights, racial justice, and equal opportunity is the responsibility of the whole of our Government. Because advancing equity requires a systematic approach to embedding fairness in decision-making processes, executive departments and agencies (agencies) must recognize and work to redress inequities in their policies and programs that serve as barriers to equal opportunity.

By advancing equity across the Federal Government, we can create opportunities for the improvement of communities that have been historically underserved, which benefits everyone. For example, an analysis shows that closing racial gaps in wages, housing credit, lending opportunities, and access to higher education would amount to an additional $5 trillion in gross domestic product in the American economy over the next 5 years. The Federal Government’s goal in advancing equity is to provide everyone with the opportunity to reach their full potential. Consistent with these aims, each agency must assess whether, and to what extent, its programs and policies perpetuate systemic barriers to opportunities and benefits for people of color and other underserved groups. Such assessments will better equip agencies to develop policies and programs that deliver resources and benefits equitably to all.

Sec. 2. Definitions. For purposes of this order: (a) The term “equity” means the consistent and systematic fair, just, and impartial treatment of all individuals, including individuals who belong to underserved communities that have been denied such treatment, such as Black, Latino, and Indigenous and Native American persons, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders and other persons of color; members of religious minorities; lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ+) persons; persons with disabilities; persons who live in rural areas; and persons otherwise adversely affected by persistent poverty or inequality.

(b) The term “underserved communities” refers to populations sharing a particular characteristic, as well as geographic communities, that have been systematically denied a full opportunity to participate in aspects of economic, social, and civic life, as exemplified by the list in the preceding definition of “equity.”

Sec. 3. Role of the Domestic Policy Council. The role of the White House Domestic Policy Council (DPC) is to coordinate the formulation and implementation of my Administration’s domestic policy objectives. Consistent with this role, the DPC will coordinate efforts to embed equity principles, policies, and approaches across the Federal Government. This will include efforts to remove systemic barriers to and provide equal access to opportunities and benefits, identify communities the Federal Government has underserved, and develop policies designed to advance equity for those communities. The DPC-led interagency process will ensure that these efforts are made in coordination with the directors of the National Security Council and the National Economic Council.

Sec. 4. Identifying Methods to Assess Equity. (a) The Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) shall, in partnership with the heads of agencies, study methods for assessing whether agency policies and actions create or exacerbate barriers to full and equal participation by all eligible individuals. The study should aim to identify the best methods, consistent with applicable law, to assist agencies in assessing equity with respect to race, ethnicity, religion, income, geography, gender identity, sexual orientation, and disability.

(b) As part of this study, the Director of OMB shall consider whether to recommend that agencies employ pilot programs to test model assessment tools and assist agencies in doing so.

(c) Within 6 months of the date of this order, the Director of OMB shall deliver a report to the President describing the best practices identified by the study and, as appropriate, recommending approaches to expand use of those methods across the Federal Government.

Sec. 5. Conducting an Equity Assessment in Federal Agencies. The head of each agency, or designee, shall, in consultation with the Director of OMB, select certain of the agency’s programs and policies for a review that will assess whether underserved communities and their members face systemic barriers in accessing benefits and opportunities available pursuant to those policies and programs. The head of each agency, or designee, shall conduct such review and within 200 days of the date of this order provide a report to the Assistant to the President for Domestic Policy (APDP) reflecting findings on the following:

(a) Potential barriers that underserved communities and individuals may face to enrollment in and access to benefits and services in Federal programs;

(b) Potential barriers that underserved communities and individuals may face in taking advantage of agency procurement and contracting opportunities;

(c) Whether new policies, regulations, or guidance documents may be necessary to advance equity in agency actions and programs; and

(d) The operational status and level of institutional resources available to offices or divisions within the agency that are responsible for advancing civil rights or whose mandates specifically include serving underrepresented or disadvantaged communities.

Sec. 6. Allocating Federal Resources to Advance Fairness and Opportunity. The Federal Government should, consistent with applicable law, allocate resources to address the historic failure to invest sufficiently, justly, and equally in underserved communities, as well as individuals from those communities. To this end:

(a) The Director of OMB shall identify opportunities to promote equity in the budget that the President submits to the Congress.

(b) The Director of OMB shall, in coordination with the heads of agencies, study strategies, consistent with applicable law, for allocating Federal resources in a manner that increases investment in underserved communities, as well as individuals from those communities. The Director of OMB shall report the findings of this study to the President.

Sec. 7. Promoting Equitable Delivery of Government Benefits and Equitable Opportunities. Government programs are designed to serve all eligible individuals. And Government contracting and procurement opportunities should be available on an equal basis to all eligible providers of goods and services. To meet these objectives and to enhance compliance with existing civil rights laws:

(a) Within 1 year of the date of this order, the head of each agency shall consult with the APDP and the Director of OMB to produce a plan for addressing:

(i) any barriers to full and equal participation in programs identified pursuant to section 5(a) of this order; and

(ii) any barriers to full and equal participation in agency procurement and contracting opportunities identified pursuant to section 5(b) of this order.

(b) The Administrator of the U.S. Digital Service, the United States Chief Technology Officer, the Chief Information Officer of the United States, and the heads of other agencies, or their designees, shall take necessary actions, consistent with applicable law, to support agencies in developing such plans.

Sec. 8. Engagement with Members of Underserved Communities. In carrying out this order, agencies shall consult with members of communities that have been historically underrepresented in the Federal Government and underserved by, or subject to discrimination in, Federal policies and programs. The head of each agency shall evaluate opportunities, consistent with applicable law, to increase coordination, communication, and engagement with community-based organizations and civil rights organizations.

Sec. 9. Establishing an Equitable Data Working Group. Many Federal datasets are not disaggregated by race, ethnicity, gender, disability, income, veteran status, or other key demographic variables. This lack of data has cascading effects and impedes efforts to measure and advance equity. A first step to promoting equity in Government action is to gather the data necessary to inform that effort.

(a) Establishment. There is hereby established an Interagency Working Group on Equitable Data (Data Working Group).

(b) Membership.

(i) The Chief Statistician of the United States and the United States Chief Technology Officer shall serve as Co-Chairs of the Data Working Group and coordinate its work. The Data Working Group shall include representatives of agencies as determined by the Co-Chairs to be necessary to complete the work of the Data Working Group, but at a minimum shall include the following officials, or their designees:

(A) the Director of OMB;

(E) the Secretary of the Treasury, through the Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Tax Policy;

(ii) The DPC shall work closely with the Co-Chairs of the Data Working Group and assist in the Data Working Group’s interagency coordination functions.

(iii) The Data Working Group shall consult with agencies to facilitate the sharing of information and best practices, consistent with applicable law.

(i) through consultation with agencies, study and provide recommendations to the APDP identifying inadequacies in existing Federal data collection programs, policies, and infrastructure across agencies, and strategies for addressing any deficiencies identified; and

(ii) support agencies in implementing actions, consistent with applicable law and privacy interests, that expand and refine the data available to the Federal Government to measure equity and capture the diversity of the American people.

(d) OMB shall provide administrative support for the Data Working Group, consistent with applicable law.

Sec. 10. Revocation. (a) Executive Order 13950 of September 22, 2020 (Combating Race and Sex Stereotyping), is hereby revoked.

(b) The heads of agencies covered by Executive Order 13950 shall review and identify proposed and existing agency actions related to or arising from Executive Order 13950. The head of each agency shall, within 60 days of the date of this order, consider suspending, revising, or rescinding any such actions, including all agency actions to terminate or restrict contracts or grants pursuant to Executive Order 13950, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law.

(c) Executive Order 13958 of November 2, 2020 (Establishing the President’s Advisory 1776 Commission), is hereby revoked.

Sec. 11. General Provisions. (a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c) Independent agencies are strongly encouraged to comply with the provisions of this order.

(d) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

ShadyPat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

(b) Membership.

(A) the Director of OMB;

I love it, Thank you for bringing the receipts.