JAN 6 COMMITTEE FINAL PUBLIC HEARING MONDAY 12/19- They're making a list & Liz is checking it twice, criminal referrals on the way, MERRY XMAS BITCHES

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
Some GOP members of Congress could face 15 years in jail — and disqualification from office: legal expert

Bombshell revelations about Republican members of Congress seeking presidential pardons for their roles in Donald Trump's attempted coup could disqualify them from office, according to a top legal scholar.

"Multiple Republican members of Congress asked White House officials whether Trump would preemptively pardon them for their activities in the lead-up to Jan. 6 before he left office, testimony provided by former White House aides to the committee shows," The Washington Post reported Thursday.

Reps. Andy Biggs (R-AZ), Mo Brooks (R-AL), Matt Gaetz (R-FL), Louie Gohmert (R-TX), Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), and Scott Perry (R-PA) were all implicated.

Ambassador Norm Eisen, who served as co-counsel for the House Judiciary Committee during Trump's first impeachment, shared his thoughts on Twitter following the hearing.
"Congressmen helping Trump on & before 1/6 & then demanding pardons. Makes me think of 18 USC 201: A public official who corruptly seeks anything of value in return for an official act or colluding in fraud shall be imprisoned for up to 15 years & disqualified from office," Eisen wrote.

And they may not be the only people with legal liability under the statue.

Law Prof. Jennifer Taub, author of the book Big Dirty Money: Making White Collar Criminals Pay, wrote that it may also apply to Jeffrey Clark.

"I just heard what sounds like bribery of a public official under 18 USC 201 -- when Jeff Clark allegedly said he would not take Rosen's job as Acting AG if Rosen and the Acting DAG would sign the lie-filled letter to be sent to Georgia," she wrote.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yeah I was looking at a few Republicans today on Twitter and they are getting nervous; they thought this shit was going to get swept under the rug….. Nope and the Democrats have receipts

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

I would love to be a fly in the room of all those glorious fake electors when the shit started hitting the fan for realz... the ones that were actually dumb enough to film their crimes.... and especially those Michigan crackers that the State Trooper barred from entering the building
:itsawrap::lol:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

grim-reaper.gif

"I'm coming for you, my pretties!!!"

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Fuck patience. These muthafuckas need to be locked up, stat!!!
Again you have to have patience and you have to do this carefully this is why I’m glad they did the open hearings on this because some middle of the road Republicans I am seeing on Twitter are horrified even though most of the shit the committee spoke about I knew what’s going on. 30 to 35% of this country you have to break down shit very carefully and explain it to them so they could understand what’s really going on.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
This just might be the burn of the day.... :lol:

Richard Donoghue: "I made the point that Jeff Clark is not even competent to serve as Attorney General. He's never been a criminal attorney. He's never conducted a criminal investigation in his life. He's never been in front of a grand jury much less a trial jury.
Jeffrey Clark: "Well I've done a lot of very complicated appeals and civil litigation, environmental litigation, and things like that."
Richard Donoghue: "That's right. You're an environmental lawyer. How about you go back to your office, and we'll call you when there's an oil spill."

200.gif

drop-the-mic-obama-mic-drop.gif

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whole thread is a live tweet of the hearing with some commentary.

The new guy implicated, Ken Blackwell, is a black rpub from Cin. OH, its former mayor and the states former Treasurer and SOS. He was plotting with Ginni Thomas and Eastman to support the fake electors scheme. Not surprised, cause he is a total POS coon that would sell his soul for a pat on the head from these high up seditionist. Soon as I saw the name I knew it was him.

Last edited:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
The new guy implicated, Ken Blackwell, is a black rpub from Cin. OH, its former mayor and the states former Treasurer and SOS. He was plotting with Ginni Thomas and Eastman to support the fake electors scheme. Not surprised, cause he is a total POS coon that would sell his soul for a pat on the head from these high up seditionist. Soon as I saw the name I knew it was him.

They'll lock his Black ass up over anybody else.