James Ingram RIP (Brain Cancer age 66)

double1

The Double1 and only!
BGOL Investor
This is when getting older sucks. Another great 1 gone to soon.. Was always 1 of my favorite,, I'm glad I was able to be around during his tenure.
Godspeed and I hope the next life is even more fulfilling Mr. Ingram, We will miss you on this side.

DV8ed

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't think of high school (c/o '84) without a James Ingram song being a part of the soundtrack. Especially "Just Once".

R. I. P.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Another loss of a major talent. I was just thinking about this brother a few days ago. I was thinking we hadn't heard from him in awhile. You miss talents like him because this brother could blow.

One of the greatest R&B/Soul voices ever. R.I.P. Brother James

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me and my friends often reminisce about the days when R&B singers were grown ass men. James Ingram’s name always comes up in those conversations. Find 100 ways is one of my all time favorite songs to sing along with.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Me and my friends often reminisce about the days when R&B singers were grown ass men. James Ingram’s name always comes up in those conversations. Find 100 ways is one of my all time favorite songs to sing along with.

Like a conversation went between Myself, a Co-Worker, and this young White Customer who came in our store with a Boston Bruins Sweat...

Me: You know back in the 70s, when the Rangers and Bruins would go at it, We would chase you guys out of NYC with torches and shit.
Customer: How come all these New York Sports Fans always talk the 70s?
Co-Worker: Because Men Were MEN in those days. Now their spoiled fuckin' little Babies.
Me: Yep.
Customer: Takes his shit and bounces.

OUT THARE

It takes a nation of millions to keep us black
BGOL Investor
Peaceful Journey J I thanks for music & memories you gave us all my friend