Prison Bae Nyla Murrell who went viral for her mugshot & pictures Is Serving her last day in Prison Today

55th View

Rising Star
Registered

Crazy how times have changed. This shit would get 25 replies at best in 2022. This is literally some regular ass shaking with an average ass.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good luck to y'all thirsty negroes

Life-After-Lockup-Daonte-Moves-on-After-Heartbreak-1024x631.jpg

This is the most pathetic nigga walking earth. Which one of y’all is this. He’s endless comedy on Love after lockup

He's the thirst standard bearer

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Some of you kniggas are as bad as these stupid I-can-change-him, pick-me bitches that think they are gonna marry a "gentleman thug" and live happily ever after.
:lol:
"Gentleman thug" :hithead:

Those are two words I've never seen together before. It's like "merciful murderer" or "loud mute." Those two words are antonyms.

Anon_1

BANNED
Registered
Niggas l around the country are bumbling simps. Why give this criminal ho any shine when there are literally billons of better ho’s?

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
average round the way girl. cute but not worth stabbing in the neck potential.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Carry only cash. Rental car. Motel. Assumed name. DO NOT fall asleep after you hit. Make sure she's not within 500 miles of anybody you know.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
If there are bull females trying to dominate your effeminate women-getting her hair, makeup and nails done, you have to step in and fend them off. These women need to seek out a man to help them, rather than stabbing this bit in the neck.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I lost my parole hearing today/staged job interview made to look like I am getting viable employment opportunities, it looks like I might have to escape and take my chances wherever I end up.

I can't suffer no longer here and waste my time on retarded games all day. Why am I being detained in the U.S.? You suck horribly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.