Jada Pinkett Smith sitting in front of Will Smith today said: "Yes, August Alsina used to tap my ass" lololololol

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't find it and maybe it was posted already.. but there was an interview Will did with a female costar and they said something to the effect of they fell in love aittle bit....and there was a decent amount of eye contact between the two.... i think it's either promo for hitch or focus...hell it could've been hancock....

But check this out....Wills not wearing his ring... Margot is turned towards him, and he was extra "thoughtful" on set.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Cheaper to keep her.. in average marriage where two incomes are needed to afford a mortgage most of the time. Cause if you making 60-90k a year and a divorce comes. The man is income is going down with child support/spousal support/ and losing the house. Or she may even still live there while your in an apartment.

But Will/Dre/ Beso/ Jordan is different they have money.. Peace of mind is more valuable than money. So I don’t know WTF Will is thinking.
So be it. Will will make up the money in his next 2 movies

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I can't find it and maybe it was posted already.. but there was an interview Will did with a female costar and they said something to the effect of they fell in love aittle bit....and there was a decent amount of eye contact between the two.... i think it's either promo for hitch or focus...hell it could've been hancock....

But check this out....Wills not wearing his ring... Margot is turned towards him, and he was extra "thoughtful" on set.

It is not and should never be equal. Just because your man has cheated, does not
mean you too can cheat. Women can whine all they want, but this is something they
have to accept for the all the money we bring and they spend. Bitch all you want
woman, but leave it at that. If I find out that you fucked someone else, it is over. That
is how it is. At least African women understand that simple fact

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
This thing is to the point where the woman feels as if she is doing him a favour;
Will needs to be careful, lest he hears that she is fucking the boy again.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is not and should never be equal. Just because your man has cheated, does not
mean you too can cheat. Women can whine all they want, but this is something they
have to accept for the all the money we bring and they spend. Bitch all you want
woman, but leave it at that. If I find out that you fucked someone else, it is over. That
is how it is. At least African women understand that simple fact

Oh, I never said it was ok.... I was occupied so I couldn't expound on my point.... that movie focus came out around the same time that she was with August....

who's to say Will wasn't retaliating against Jada at that time,

but moreso I think they have an "agreement, " when it comes to these things, but ole boy was sloppy and thought he was gonna be THE man and not just the moment. Will having costars saying they fall a little bit in love on set sets the tone that this isn't rare or random...he may have a pattern of seducing his costars, consensually

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Oh, I never said it was ok.... I was occupied so I couldn't expound on my point.... that movie focus came put around the same time that she was with August....

who's to say Will wasn't retaliating against Jada at that time,

but moreso I think they have an "agreement, " when it comes to these things, but ole boy was sloppy and thought he was gonna be THE man and not just the moment. Will having costars saying they fall a little bit in love on set sets the tone that this isn't rare or random...he may have a pattern of seducing his costars, consensually
It is not an equation. If I cheat, we may talk about it; if she cheats, she is gone. There
are other areas where she can make up the deficit, but cheating is not one of them.

Why is polygamy a one way issue? Mswati has how many wives? Jacob Zuma has how
many? Winnie Mandela fucked a 36 year old, and she was gone, with Nelson saying
that if God himself told him to keep Winnie, he would refuse.

Women have to find other ways making up, but fucking another man is not an option

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Go in a department store, and compare the variety and the quantity of the clothes
respectively on offer to each gender. Why is the female section so much bigger than
the men's section? Whose money are the women spending? Who really decided which
house the family was going to buy? Why do time shares, car dealerships etc prefer to
sell to couples than to single men?

How many wars, which are are fought to protect everyone, were won by the soldiering
of women? Even the Soviet army which had so many women was led by and to victory
by the overwhelming majority that was the male soldiers.

Why in every country and culture do men die younger than women? Why do men have
greater stress levels than women?

So if we men have an advantage in this one area, that we regard and guard with tenacious
jealousy, why is this so so unfair when we have to give up so much for it?

No the woman may not do any cheating I can ever hear about.

If Will Smith cheated, he should not betray a hint of tolerance of the same conduct in
Jada. Women want to see strength, and if Will Smith put his foot down, Jada might huff
and puff, and she might cheat behind him, but she would not parade Alsina so disrespectfully
in front of him, or leave him.

The problem is that Will Smith is showing weakness, and Alsina is showing reckless strength
by openly trying to disposses Will of his wife. Guess which one of these characteristics is
more appealing to Jada right now: a weakling of a husband, and a brash young man who
is singing a song saying "I want to fuck you every Saturday, like I used to"

Last edited:

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
I completely bypassed this video when I saw the thumbnail. I try to avoid the tea sipper's topic material.

That muhfucka sounds obsessed with Jada. He sounded like he needs to be on meds and that Two Face suit ain't helping here. :lol:
ole extra square lookin' azz mf

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dude look weak as fuck. Telling something that should not be public knowledge. Unless someones health is involved.

As I've said, the only person he should've been talking to is a therapist.

I actually sat down and watched thenfulk interview for the first time. I wish the jada thing never came up, because it overshadowed what was a realky DOPE ass interview. You can tell homie has dealt with his demons face on

Not all of them. Pussy is undefeated. He was making love to Jada, but Jada was fucking him, and using him for sex, and when she had enough, she dumped him while he thought she was gonna be his and his alone. He then went and told the world, which made him look like a bitch, when he should've taken the L that many of us have gotten, and dealt with a therapist to help him get over this and his other demons. Will doesn't look bad here, but he does need to leave Jada, money be damned. Jada should be looked at as damaged goods (fucking her son's best friend, using a young man then dumping him, and having it be all over the news), and any dumbass that still wants to be with her should be forewarned after this, and he (or she?) can't cry after being fucked over by Jada, because her traits are out there for all to see.

Spoke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This whole episode reminds me of something from a Jerry Springer show.....with some passive aggressive stuff going on in the background. Some things just need to be kept in house . Putting out your dirty laundery ain't cool...I still think this hurts Will's brand somewhat and makes Jada kook like the Alpha , now all she needs is one good movie and she will be on top for a while.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This whole episode reminds me of something from a Jerry Springer show.....with some passive aggressive stuff going on in the background. Some things just need to be kept in house . Putting out your dirty laundery ain't cool...I still think this hurts Will's brand somewhat and makes Jada kook like the Alpha , now all she needs is one good movie and she will be on top for a while.

That RTT was record breaking on FB watch.....it could mean a whole new dynamic in her contract with FB. Also Jada was already slated to do Girls Trip 2....but maybe now more movies are on the horizon since she is now exponentially more relevant. ...

With all of that said...Will Smith is still one of the most recognized people on the planet....dude is like top 10 black people and top 30 - 40 people period....

He and his career would still need to take a major nose dive to have Jada in her late 40's (over the hill in Hollywood years) "take over."

It was spin to try to regain control of the conversation and narrative....it worked...now August ("Aug") seems desperate and impetuous like a child in anything else he does.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That RTT was record breaking on FB watch.....it could mean a whole new dynamic in her contract with FB. Also Jada was already slated to do Girls Trip 2....but maybe now more movies are on the horizon since she is now exponentially more relevant. ...

With all of that said...Will Smith is still one of the most recognized people on the planet....dude is like top 10 black people and top 30 - 40 people period....

He and his career would still need to take a major nose dive to have Jada in her late 40's (over the hill in Hollywood years) "take over."

It was spin to try to regain control of the conversation and narrative....it worked...now August ("Aug") seems desperate and impetuous like a child in anything else he does.
Jada is a bum. She doesn’t work. She’s a bird. You don’t see Tom Hanks wife am behaving like this. You don’t see Ben Stillers wife acting like this. Has she headlined a movie besides Woo?

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1vovvt5ey5pe412.jpeg

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
We have got to end this celebrity worshiping!! On every level, tv, all levels of entertainment, music and sports industries,,These folks have soldout and will do and say whatever they are told, just to get the masses to follow or stay in line..But getting the 85% of the population to withdraw and unplug from their television and get away from these social media platforms is impossible.. They are in an ALPHA state of mind when locked onto the television set!! The saddest part of this is, our people watch the most television out of all groups in this colony!! That means only one things, our people are taking in most of this bullshit and misinformation, if they want it or not!! Until our people unplug from the tv, the chances of our people snappin outta the trance/dream is impossible. So the materialism, consumerism and chasing a dream(not even designed for our people) will carry on getting stronger strangle hold on generation after generation!!