J Prince out here talking greasy about Offset. SMFH

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Did he really press charges? Or Houston pd picked up the case cause it was posted everywhere?

I'm just asking i really don't know

Yeah i thought he was a super tough dude but that was yrs ago ppl really do outgrow that shit

I was willin to buck a mfer down in the past now its not worth my time to even argue with a mfer Im good have a nice day u got it big homie

That's exactly how i talk i mean depending what type of mood I'm in lol cause some days when shit not right I wish a nigga would come at me wrong but got the most part in over that nonsense

Naw he went to court and pressed charges
There's the show that comes on here locally and it said zro went to the courts himself.

I was wild too but ain't no way I go to the cops about a scrap
them knighaz cousins....zri just got out of jail...what he pressing for? brah
Trae and crew beat his ass at 50 concert.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Naw he went to court and pressed charges
There's the show that comes on here locally and it said zro went to the courts himself.

I was wild too but ain't no way I go to the cops about a scrap

Trae and crew beat his ass at 50 concert.
Yeah that's not G not all

Sometimes a mfer need to take alil jumpin

That shit was hella light tho not enough to press charges and btw if u a gang member or a nigga who talk all that street shit U CAN'T GO TO THE COPS

I'M SORRY that asswhippin was too quick n very light i don't even have to shoot mfers after that we could just let the crews collide

Miss the days where we brawled then peaced it up after

Jump me and put me in the hospital im shooting mfers tho

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

jay-z-laugh.gif

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

I swear the whole shit about paperwork is the dumbest most ignorant faggot shit in the world. I see squares talking about paperwork on hiphop forums like they in love with prison politics. A bunch of clown ass dweebs infatuated with dumb shit. Ain’t a damn thing cool about paperwork and snitching or not snitching and all that goofy ass shit. I swear niggas are lost

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I swear the whole shit about paperwork is the dumbest most ignorant faggot shit in the world. I see squares talking about paperwork on hiphop forums like they in love with prison politics. A bunch of clown ass dweebs infatuated with dumb shit. Ain’t a damn thing cool about paperwork and snitching or not snitching and all that goofy ass shit. I swear niggas are lost

and they continually are fooled by fake paperwork all the time. So they actually risking lives over lies.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I know all about Sauce Walka he’s got a lot of ties in the Bay with his pimp shit . J Prince and his goofball sheltered kids don’t want problems with him.

if you're referring to Sauce Walka hes not a random somebody, TSF is deep and and got deep pockets

You talking about young 120 pound skinny jean niggas and Kanye. When Sauce Walka apologizes then maybe. Offset also don’t seem to give any fucks about this dude.

Looking humble than a mfer. JPJr blew smoke all in his face and er'thang.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
He must have no plans to ever go to Atlanta again.

This dude is on some attention whore feminine type shit. Why you not holding your own bitchass accountable for letting dude get killed in your territory? And your son is softer than catshit. You too old to be acting like this. Man this ain’t the 60s, hell not even the 90s. If a hitter want to touch you he can. No way I’d have my sons moving in the streets like this much less me. Couldn’t even send condolences without making it about you bro? :smh: That ain’t gangsta!

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
This dude is on some attention whore feminine type shit. Why you not holding your own bitchass accountable for letting dude get killed in your territory? And your son is softer than catshit. You too old to be acting like this. Man this ain’t the 60s, hell not even the 90s. If a hitter want to touch you he can. No way I’d have my sons moving in the streets like this much less me. Couldn’t even send condolences without making it about you bro? :smh: That ain’t gangsta!
Brother, you might want to delete this post before JPrince finds out about it.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
If he got time for me he got time to fix that weak ass fade he got too! Ijs

Bruh, risking your life disrespecting JPrince is your risky decision but stop bringing heat on BGOL by doing it here. I have a family to provide for and don’t want to lose everything because I’m next to you when MobTies comes to see you. I got an email from State Farm that my life insurance was canceled for being in this thread. You are effecting more people than yourself by disrespecting MobTies.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Man, that felt forced than a motherfucker. Saucey couldn't stand still didn't know what was coming from where, gotta be prepared
He was talking extra greasy after TakeOff was killed. Now he is looking like a groupie and getting smoke blown in his face. Look at him after that smoke hits him. He looks defeated. Don't fuck with the Princes. Mob Ties run everybody. Except Oakland.