J Lo Speaks On The Goldman Sachs $100 Million Dollar Funding For Black Women: “I Would Love For You Guys To Do The Same For LATINAS AS WELL.”

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Help me out here, what did she say that you find objectionable? Maybe I'm missing something but I don't understand how an Hispanic person advocating for investment in Hispanic communities, equates to shitting on Black people.

problem was....she made it about her whore ass on a black platform...it's about black women...not her folks.. brah

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
problem was....she made it about her whore ass on a black platform...it's about black women...not her folks.. brah
I thought it was already proven it was actually a Hispanic heritage event, see post #32. Also, how does advocating for investment in Hispanic communities, make it about her?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Our childhood experiences were very similar. But I'm older than you. I spent 1st grade to 6th grade living in 5 different places in the St. Louis area and going to a different school every year up until 5th and 6th grade which I spent at the same school. All these school for all practical purposes all-white. At most, 5 Black kids were at any of them. I only had another Black kid in my class in the second semester of 6th grade. All white schools, just about all white neighborhoods. Each year I was "the new n*gge*r" at each school. I was a skinny kid as well (emphasis on "was" ha!). The parents of the little racists I encountered had spent their childhoods under Jim Crow and taught their little shits well. I was called every name in the book and underwent beatings from teachers and administrators. There was special hatred from adults at schools, because I was outperforming all the white kids and that goes against the stereotype that Black boys are supposed to be some kind of dumb monkeys. So the adults went out of their way to shut me down. I got in fights too. I was skinny but no one beat my ass. I had enough hands to hold my own even at a young age. And like you, I never ran for help. I remember just once in 2nd grade, telling my mom what was going on with the kids and she advised me to "do your best to ignore them". Dad, in a nutshell, advised me to lay paws on em. I went through a whole bunch more shit after that, but just didn't tell people about it after that.

After moving to Chicago for 7th grade, two bigger white boys got in a fight with me. Next thing I knew, some jewish 6th grader with glasses whom I didn't know who was putting stuff in his locker, jumped in and started fighting the cacs alongside me.Even though he moved away after that school year, we still stayed in contact to this day. As you said there are degrees. My hands had upgraded by then and having gotten away from Missouri I wasn't having that racist bullshit from any more kids, period. So I had to lay a few bigger smart mouth cacs down. I still subscribe to the philosophy that any white scum who calls a Black person a n*gg*r to his face deserves to get punched in their damn face. Your and my childhood experiences were similar in a lot of ways- definitely some parallels.
One thing that taught me that proved to be true later on with the streets is most folks are cowards and hands don't mean shit. When I beat the cac in front me, he just got a cac 2 times bigger or more cacs. It was like a warped video game with boss levels. Later on, same with the streets except guns came into the mix. Beat the cat in front of me, he ran to get goons or a gun. Ok cool. I'll adjust to this shit too. The parallels taught me a lot about how similar people are and don't even fucking realize it(which affect my views on racism). A punk is a punk. A man is a man. A boy can be a child and be more of a man than an adult.

Now, although I went through violence with white folks as youth. As I got older, it was noticeably absent. Why was that? I analyzed my past from Ohio to NYC to PA to MA and so on and so forth. Not once did I hear a cat say :angry: "Let's ride, them cacs caught me slipping". Only cacs we worried about were pigs. Everyone else didn't exist. It was like whites were invisible unless they had on a police uniform. All of that plays into how I see certain aspects of our community and racism. Shit, it plays a HUGE part.

That's why I don't buy into the 'furious styles' type of thinking. I was one of the ones who helped changed suburbs into the hood. None of the bullshit these academics pushed is fucking true(at least, not in modern times). Guess what? When we got knocked, we repeated academic talking points to our POs. We know exactly what to say.

This is my perspective when it comes to educating our kids. Some of us are repeating a vicious cycle of bullshit and it helps no one.

Regarding racism, probably my biggest takeaway from my early experiences and then teen hood encounters with racist cops is: "who are they to impress?" "Why do or should I live my life or be concerned with what whites think of me?" Fuck a cracka. We don't owe them shit. But they owe us all the shit. Their corruption as a people, their genocide and their history of evil is deep and extensive.

You will notice I am a stickler for exact and correct terminology. It's important to be specific in order to establish a common glossary and to avoid confusion. Case in point, how past conversations on race between Black and white people went off the rails because Black folks defined racism as white supremacy and systematic whereas white folks would make racism mean "not liking another race". They would then throw in The Nation of Islam and declare them to be as bad as the KKK (even though the NOI has killed no white people, but the KKK has killed thousands of Black folks).

Critical Race Theory as a framework was developed by Black folks. Its purpose is:

"to examine the intersection of race, society, and law in the United States and to challenge mainstream American liberal approaches to racial justice."

It is not developed by whites and it is not "liberal think." It in fact, challenges white liberal approaches.

Again it is a university level discipline that is not taught in primary and secondary school. Respectfully, there is no leak into schools. It's either CRT or it isn't. The anti-CRT talk that is going on about it in today's society is a straight propaganda move designed to create a fake boogeyman of CRT in order to incite white panic in the hopes that it will ultimately lead to the marginalization of and removal of all that is truthful, Black and conscious. This bought and paid for propaganda deliberately obscures the meaning of CRT to mean something other than what it is in order to keep whites ignorant to it's actual meaning. This deliberate mis-telling of CRT seeks to lead to a glamorized version of history that only shows what whites want to paint as heroic acts by other whites, but suppresses all wickedness and inequality dished out by them against marginalized non-white groups. One evidence is bills being passed (the first one in Florida) which makes it illegal for teachers to teach anything that makes whites feel uncomfortable. Another evidence is white Texas educators pushing to change the terminology of the slave trade to, "involuntary relocation".

As I said earlier in an earlier post, the end game is to justify the rejection of basic rights of Black people, like freedom from police oppression, recourse against police brutality and murder, the right to vote, affirmative action, reparations, etc.

Right now, the Supreme Court that was stacked to be right-slanted by the appointments of three conservative justices by Trump, is in the process of attempting to reverse history and revert the present day system to create a United States of America that follows the dictates of eligious white right evangelicals. We've seen the evidence of it in the major decisions laid down by them just in the past week. All going according to plan.

That is probably where you and I will have miscommunications. While you are a stickler for terminology, I am all about concepts. But now that I know you are more about terminology, I can better try to avoid miscommunication.

For pigs, I am of the belief that the profession is the problem along with systemic racism. The profession primarily attracts 2 types of people in my view. Wannabe tough guys or idealistic fools. Sure, there are other personality types sprinkled in. But it is like a beacon to the 2 types I described. They are then used as tools of racism. But even if WS stopped tomorrow, the pig personality type still needs to be checked with consequences.

It is why some of the worst cops I've encountered were black. It ain't about WS to them. They just in the top gang and act tough. And that's whether on the street or the pigs behind bars(who are worse than the street ones). Pig reform only comes through consequences to check these personality types.

CRT as I know it is about systemic racism, correct? Does white privilege fall into that? If it doesn't, I stand corrected. I have never used the term white privilege and never will. To me, it is counterproductive(even though white privilege exists). I also knew that the privilege olympics would follow and no way did I want to encourage that. Now there is male privilege and even CIS privilege. Want to turn people off to a cause? Tell them they are privileged. Earth don't work how academics want it.

Tell a white person who is check-to-check that they can help fight systemic racism. Might get some allies. Tell a white person that they are fighting white privilege. They getting hot(either there or behind your back). To me, this is marketing. How do we sell others on helping us? I don't use the term because I have selfish motivations. It's politics. Get their help then kick them in the ass. Using the term white privilege is like kicking them in the ass then asking for help.

Trump IS an attention whore and an opportunist, as you said. But he represents more than that. All the white supremacist groups who solidly aligned themselves with him on the campaign trail in 2016 knew it too. His advisor Steve Bannon is an open white supremacist. Trump spoke the anti-Latino, anti-muslim, pro-police (and their oppression of Black folks) language of the far right (ie white supremacists). No. It was not "white hipsters" aka white liberals who made MAGA have some different meaning than what was intended. Trump's blueprint was clear, "Make America Great Again", his campaign slogan, was completely racialized language that was clearly understood by his supporters to mean: bring America back to a place where white people feel secure, in charge and protected from the non-white menace. His rants at his rallies confirmed exactly what he stood for and who he was speaking and reaching out to. It's classic racial dog-whistle politics.

It is the exact same playbook used by the Republican candidate Bernard Epton who was running against Black Democratic candidate Harold Washington in the 1983 Chicago mayoral election. High ranking white Democrats in city govt broke their longstanding tradition of supporting the Democratic winner of the primary and instead aligned themselves with his white Republican opponent, Epton.

"In a racially charged election, Epton came within 40,000 votes (of 1.2 million cast) of defeating the Democratic nominee. His total was the high-water mark for Chicago Republicans in elections for mayor in the heavily Democratic city. Epton received 81 percent of the votes of Chicago whites, and 3 percent from blacks. One of Epton's campaign slogans was "Epton for mayor... Before it's too late," which critics declared had racial overtones."

I remember those days clearly. Even though I was in high school, my father and I followed this election closely. My extended family saw it as it unfolded (schoolteachers and curriculum coordinators) and we discussed it regularly. I remember taking the bus home from high school in the white section of the northwest side of the city and seeing all the Epton signs on the lawns. And I remember one car parked in a driveway with a bumper sticker with the no-smoking sign on it. Except that instead of a cigarette being crossed out, it was a watermelon slice.

All that was in vain though, because Harold Washington won the election. He proved to be a good mayor with deep roots in the Black community who overhauled city government's "machine politics". Sadly, he suffered a heart attack a few days into his second term.

Facts.

The things he was saying have been the agenda of white conservatives all along. He was just upfront, direct, rude and honest with the bigotry. Whereas, white folks had been hiding it behind coded language for years. Regarding the Southern Strategy, here's the words from 1981 of Republican strategist, Lee Atwater:

Atwater: As to the whole Southern strategy that Harry Dent and others put together in 1968, opposition to the Voting Rights Act would have been a central part of keeping the South. Now [Reagan] doesn't have to do that. All you have to do to keep the South is for Reagan to run in place on the issues he's campaigned on since 1964 [...] and that's fiscal conservatism, balancing the budget, cut taxes, you know, the whole cluster...

Questioner: But the fact is, isn't it, that Reagan does get to the Wallace voter and to the racist side of the Wallace voter by doing away with legal services, by cutting down on food stamps?

Atwater: Y'all don't quote me on this. You start out in 1954 by saying, "N*gg*r, n*gg*r, n*gg*r" By 1968 you can't say "n*gg*r"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "N*gg*r, n*gg*r."

Trump might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but he and his advisors like Steve Bannon knew what was in the hearts of these Republican crackas all along. And so did I.

That's why I knew that when Trump got in office he would say outrageously racist things and Repub leaders would clutch their pearls at first. Then they would be silent, then eventually they'd fall in line and start cosigning his racist rhetoric and start making the same public declarations in his same language. I predicted that would happen if he was elected from the time he started to run for president. And that's exactly how it happened. After all, they and him were speaking the same language all along, just different "dialects".
That's the thing. Republicans already had that power. With the democrats, they helped create the prison industrial complex while Trump was running around with Don King and Mike Tyson. Establishment republicans had the racism game on lock. They helped create modern day slavery. Jim Crow 2. I got friends still on lock because of Biden, Clinton, and the republicans.

I watched Trump come on CNN around 2003-04 and shit on Bush and the Iraq war. This was before he went full retard with the birther shit. Trump has been about not being the world police. America first shit.

I watched closely as his campaign went from a joke to a serious threat. The problem with academics and white liberals is they tell people what the people are thinking instead of observing and listening. MAGA was about taking shit back to turning a screw. It was about Trump saying he donates to both republicans and democrats and they do the bidding of the rich. These politicians moved jobs overseas. etc.

I sat here and watched as MSM gave Trump free press for the ratings. They mocked him. Meanwhile, emotional whites being the weak, creatures that they are starting to give Trump legitimacy by bursting into tears. Trump -- being the opportunist that he is -- started to capitalize on that shit and the rest is history. MAGA initially attracted people who had supported Obama. Those were nazis? I don't think so. The WS came later once they seen the lake of hippie tears.

I don't think we will ever agree on Trump except on one thing: We are both glad he is gone. Fuck him.

One thing I might add. My neighborhood is mostly white. I go for walks/runs. Now, I'm not friendly. In the world, I only give other black men head nods or a 'sup. I don't say shit to whites. If they speak, then I say something back. Otherwise, I might stare a hole through them or just act like they ain't there.

In my walks, SOME white people in their yards wave at me. Said hi. Wanted small talk. Were friendly as fuck to my kids. 2020 came along. Swear one of those cacs hung the biggest Trump sign I have ever seen. The other one across the street at some signs. This ain't on my street, it's around the corner.

All me and the ol' lady did was laugh and wonder if their houses were going to get fucked up. Those signs changed nothing for me. When the weather got warm and I seen them again, they were the same cacs waving and talking. Are they racists? Who knows. Sure as fuck didn't act like it and I ain't on game goofy shit. But it supports my theory that some Trump supporters are in it for different reasons. They could be the Obama voters we know exist. Trump did get 32 percent of the Hispanic vote in 2020.

Bro I believe in this quote of yours, you are using the term "white supremacy" wrongly. Just about every competent dictionary or encyclopedic source says (with varied wording) this is what it is:

"the belief that white people constitute a superior race and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other racial and ethnic groups, in particular black or Jewish people."

Perhaps you were meaning "white" and not "white supremacy".

If that be the case, so I can make sure I'm following you, which people are you asserting were saying these things?

In regards to Asians, I'll repeat what I said about whites. Fuck what they think of us. We don't owe them anything either. The only ones we owe anything to is our own for our own survival. Asians excelling in college, etc isn't because they are intellectually or academically superior or because they are more dedicated learners. It's because a lot of 'em cheat.

I'm not certain what you meant by "concepts sneaking in off the back of CRT". Really interesting wording though. Which concepts do you feel are doing that?

We agree about keeping our history in the schools. As far as language we use to talk about racial inequality and how it effects us, you already know where I stand on that. We need to tell it like it is in plain language. As I alluded to before, the racists are already trying to pass laws controlling our terminology.
Well, maybe it was 'white'. But the point still stands. Saying being on time or that individualism is white is idiotic. Because we all know that saying 'white' is in the context of talking about white supremacy. And I am saying academics are saying these things. I don't keep a record since it is so common these days.

Don't get me wrong. I don't care what people think of us. But it's about respect. Whether the boardroom or the streets, respect is a must. How do we as a community get respect? Individually, shit is easy(not easy per se, but we get it done all the time). But how does the community?

I disagree with you on why Asians are successful. They tend to put education first. They work hard at it. Do I dispute the cheaters? Hell no. Asians are under more pressure than anyone to be successful in academics. Downplaying Asians success does us a disservice. Why? We got no fucking where hating on the hard work they put in. They make no excuses. They just get it done.

No shame to me in admitting why Asians are so successful. I can say 'fuck'em' while respecting their grind. They keep their noses down and get it the fuck in. Why do you think there is a disconnect between African immigrants and us? A number of African immigrants(who don't come here illegally I might add) just about grinding in school, fuck the dumb shit myself and others out here were doing.

I can say 'fuck illegals' while respecting their grind. Respecting how hard they are willing to work. Neither myself or my peers were on that shit. Hell no. We wanted that fast bread. I can admit people are doing things different and better while wanting them out the picture. This my views on Asians and Hispanics.

The concepts I am referring to are things like white privilege(where I feel systemic racism should just be used). Attacking individualism, written language(which Africans had), family units, and even the gender confusion. Making it seem like we can't fit in when education is about individual students. Attacks on merit(Yeah, I know about nepotism and other shit).

I feel we must check the hispanic/Asian problem while also not falling for this horrible marketing plan academics have drafted for us. Ever seen a good product with shit marketing? Someone comes in rebrands and it does well? That's what we need with some of these concepts.

One example of a great concept with terrible marketing was BLM. I joked that pigs came up with the slogan and I hate pigs. Another is 'defund the police".

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
One thing that taught me that proved to be true later on with the streets is most folks are cowards and hands don't mean shit. When I beat the cac in front me, he just got a cac 2 times bigger or more cacs. It was like a warped video game with boss levels. Later on, same with the streets except guns came into the mix. Beat the cat in front of me, he ran to get goons or a gun. Ok cool. I'll adjust to this shit too. The parallels taught me a lot about how similar people are and don't even fucking realize it(which affect my views on racism). A punk is a punk. A man is a man. A boy can be a child and be more of a man than an adult.

Now, although I went through violence with white folks as youth. As I got older, it was noticeably absent. Why was that? I analyzed my past from Ohio to NYC to PA to MA and so on and so forth. Not once did I hear a cat say :angry: "Let's ride, them cacs caught me slipping". Only cacs we worried about were pigs. Everyone else didn't exist. It was like whites were invisible unless they had on a police uniform. All of that plays into how I see certain aspects of our community and racism. Shit, it plays a HUGE part.

That's why I don't buy into the 'furious styles' type of thinking. I was one of the ones who helped changed suburbs into the hood. None of the bullshit these academics pushed is fucking true(at least, not in modern times). Guess what? When we got knocked, we repeated academic talking points to our POs. We know exactly what to say.

This is my perspective when it comes to educating our kids. Some of us are repeating a vicious cycle of bullshit and it helps no one.
Respecting your perspective. It is yours. And much of it comes from what you saw along the way with the path you chose in your youth. There's value to draw both of our experiences and perspectives. A couple things:

I believe we shouldn't have been put into positions where we had to go through that abuse as kids. And we shouldn't have had to keep it to ourselves and internalize it and deal with all of it on our own. Then, that doesn't allow parents to be parents, the mediators, advocates and protectors that are the clothing of responsible parenting. Not to disrespect either of our parents. There's no handbook for this that pertains to one's unique situation and no parent is perfect. But a ball was dropped. My mom in particular was shocked when as an adult, I told her about all that shit. Especially the parts involving teachers and admins. But my reply when she asked why I didn't tell her about it? That's another answer for another day.

As "Furious Styles" thinking goes, thought, be it academic or otherwise, without action is dead in the water. I have seen problem communities improve with good grassroots leadership and the dedicated coming together of residents. But if that's the path you want to take, be aware that there are forces outside of the community that will be trying to shut down all attempts. An old system is in place that they want maintained. This, especially in regards to policing. We have to be on guard and well equipped.

That is probably where you and I will have miscommunications. While you are a stickler for terminology, I am all about concepts. But now that I know you are more about terminology, I can better try to avoid miscommunication.

For pigs, I am of the belief that the profession is the problem along with systemic racism. The profession primarily attracts 2 types of people in my view. Wannabe tough guys or idealistic fools. Sure, there are other personality types sprinkled in. But it is like a beacon to the 2 types I described. They are then used as tools of racism. But even if WS stopped tomorrow, the pig personality type still needs to be checked with consequences.

It is why some of the worst cops I've encountered were black. It ain't about WS to them. They just in the top gang and act tough. And that's whether on the street or the pigs behind bars(who are worse than the street ones). Pig reform only comes through consequences to check these personality types.

CRT as I know it is about systemic racism, correct? Does white privilege fall into that? If it doesn't, I stand corrected. I have never used the term white privilege and never will. To me, it is counterproductive(even though white privilege exists). I also knew that the privilege olympics would follow and no way did I want to encourage that. Now there is male privilege and even CIS privilege. Want to turn people off to a cause? Tell them they are privileged. Earth don't work how academics want it.

Tell a white person who is check-to-check that they can help fight systemic racism. Might get some allies. Tell a white person that they are fighting white privilege. They getting hot(either there or behind your back). To me, this is marketing. How do we sell others on helping us? I don't use the term because I have selfish motivations. It's politics. Get their help then kick them in the ass. Using the term white privilege is like kicking them in the ass then asking for help.
I'm about concepts as well, but recognizing that in order to discuss them, we need to agree on the terminology.

One evening around 2006, my best friend called me from his mom's crib, trying to get help from me to install an antivirus on her computer. He was computer illiterate though. It took me over three hours to get him to download and install a free antivirus because he didn't know the terms of things. Not only that, but he kept insisting on using his own terms that he made up on the spot. I'm like, "no bro. we can't just call them 'little pictures on the screen'. Everyone calls them 'desktop icons'." Something that should have taken 5 minutes took 3 hours. A few weeks later, I got an unexpected check in the mail from his moms. She actually called me apologizing for her son taking up all my time with that shit. :lol:

So just to say thanks for being willing to work with me on this, bro.

What you said about why people get into the profession of policing, sounds about right. And yeah pigs do need to suffer the exact repercussions when they do wrong that regular citizens suffer if they do wrong. If that was the case, it would drastically cut down on a lot of their corruption, including murder- if not outright eliminating criminality from pigs.

I think policing is quite possibly not the best method for maintaining a safe society, considering all the corruption in law enforcement. I'm all for exploring alternatives.

As Black pigs who oppress us go, since slavery, there have always been Black folks who would turn against us in order to find favor with whites. It was one of ours who sold out Nat Turner. The term for self-hating coons like that is, "internalized racism". In other words, we know that non-whites in America cannot be racists as racism is about power + privilege. And that power + privilege, on a societal level, is and has been in the hands of whites. But non-whites can internalize and manifest whites oppression upon their own or other non-white groups, hence the term "internalized racism". During slavery, there were Black "drivers" who often participated in mistreating the enslaved, but the drivers themselves were still slaves.

CRT is not about labeling people one way or other. It is about examining data in order to prove a case for inequity. So, no. It isn't about assigning the terminology of "white privilege".

Whites are certainly privileged since they don't have to deal with racism in their lives from the receiving end. We know that. However the terminology of "white privilege" came into the vernacular via white anti-racists, not through instructors of Critical Race Theory.

Going back to concepts and terminology:
We do ourselves a disservice when we get distracted by whether or not white people who aren't in our corner anyway, bitch about the terms we use. Fuck em. Black lives matter. The declaration was made because of the needless loss of one Black life, Trayvon Martin's to murder and because it took so long for the "white" murderer to be charged. And because he was exonerated- as if Travyon's Black life had no worth. They asserted that WE matter. We are not collateral. We are not 3/5ths of a human. We are not expendable to state violence. Nowhere in the statement, Black lives matter is an assertion that other groups lives don't. It means that Black lives matter too.

The reason that there is pushback from some whites and from cops (blue lives matter) on that is not because they don't understand the meaning of the term. They do understand it. It's because those bitches genuinely believe that our lives don't matter.

How dare we say that we matter?

Hey man, as racist whites go? As a great man once said, "Treat em like a prostitute."
That's the thing. Republicans already had that power. With the democrats, they helped create the prison industrial complex while Trump was running around with Don King and Mike Tyson. Establishment republicans had the racism game on lock. They helped create modern day slavery. Jim Crow 2. I got friends still on lock because of Biden, Clinton, and the republicans.

I watched Trump come on CNN around 2003-04 and shit on Bush and the Iraq war. This was before he went full retard with the birther shit. Trump has been about not being the world police. America first shit.

I watched closely as his campaign went from a joke to a serious threat. The problem with academics and white liberals is they tell people what the people are thinking instead of observing and listening. MAGA was about taking shit back to turning a screw. It was about Trump saying he donates to both republicans and democrats and they do the bidding of the rich. These politicians moved jobs overseas. etc.

No it wasn't. At least not when Trump used the term when he ran for president. He wasn't the first or even the second politician to use the term. His supporters understood that his use of the term was hand-in-hand with his racist campaign rhetoric. The two (MAGA and his campaign) were not mutually exclusive.

I sat here and watched as MSM gave Trump free press for the ratings. They mocked him. Meanwhile, emotional whites being the weak, creatures that they are starting to give Trump legitimacy by bursting into tears. Trump -- being the opportunist that he is -- started to capitalize on that shit and the rest is history. MAGA initially attracted people who had supported Obama. Those were nazis? I don't think so. The WS came later once they seen the lake of hippie tears.

I don't think we will ever agree on Trump except on one thing: We are both glad he is gone. Fuck him.

One thing I might add. My neighborhood is mostly white. I go for walks/runs. Now, I'm not friendly. In the world, I only give other black men head nods or a 'sup. I don't say shit to whites. If they speak, then I say something back. Otherwise, I might stare a hole through them or just act like they ain't there.

In my walks, SOME white people in their yards wave at me. Said hi. Wanted small talk. Were friendly as fuck to my kids. 2020 came along. Swear one of those cacs hung the biggest Trump sign I have ever seen. The other one across the street at some signs. This ain't on my street, it's around the corner.

All me and the ol' lady did was laugh and wonder if their houses were going to get fucked up. Those signs changed nothing for me. When the weather got warm and I seen them again, they were the same cacs waving and talking. Are they racists? Who knows. Sure as fuck didn't act like it and I ain't on game goofy shit. But it supports my theory that some Trump supporters are in it for different reasons. They could be the Obama voters we know exist. Trump did get 32 percent of the Hispanic vote in 2020.
MSM never really called Trump out during his campaign and during his first few years as president. They tried so hard to be non-partisan when it came to discussing him that they ended up inadvertently helping to normalize his psychosis. By the time, they started to call bullshit bullshit, his ideologies had metastasized.

Bush Jr. was such a shitty president, who plunged us into war and recession, that more Americans than not wanted to be rid of his kind. Obama came along and lifted the country out of recession and completed the withdrawal of troops from Iraq in 2011.

Presidential candidates talk about "the middle class" all the time. Rarely if ever do you hear them mention the poor. That's because traditionally neither party's establishment candidates have been fully on board with eradicating poverty. Most Americans are working class. You don't hear them mentioned much either. Trump addressed them.

This is where the Democratic establishment fumbled the ball. Bernie Sanders also spoke to the working class, but the Dems denied him his due in favor of the establishment candidate, Hillary.

Yet, only 1 in 10 Bernie supporters in 2016 ended up voting for Trump.

So, the disaffected working class and poor whites who voted for Trump who previously voted for Obama? They voted with their whiteness.

They heard ALL of his messages and were on board.

I have always said that if you are Black and born in America, you will see yourself as inferior to whites unless there is something that comes along in your development to steer you the other way, and...

If you are white and born in America, you will see yourself as inferior to other colors of people, unless there is something that comes along in your development to steer you otherwise.

This poison is why many of the poorest whites still see themselves as superior than the wealthiest Black folks.

So in other words, your smiling and waving neighbors are smiling and waving racists.

Well, maybe it was 'white'. But the point still stands. Saying being on time or that individualism is white is idiotic. Because we all know that saying 'white' is in the context of talking about white supremacy. And I am saying academics are saying these things. I don't keep a record since it is so common these days.
I have never heard anyone say that being on time is white. And I've never heard anyone say that individualism is white. I sure haven't heard any academics say that. Which ones did you hear say it?

Don't get me wrong. I don't care what people think of us. But it's about respect. Whether the boardroom or the streets, respect is a must. How do we as a community get respect? Individually, shit is easy(not easy per se, but we get it done all the time). But how does the community?
Respectability politics is another form of self hatred. We must never define ourselves in relation to whites or to any ethnicities for that matter. Our situation and story and history in this country is unique. To white supremacists (and their supporters) we will never be "enough". That's why I keep repeating, "who are THEY that we should be falling all over ourselves trying to please them?" Since there have been police, pigs have been killing us. Before there were gangs, illegal guns and heroin and then crack in our communities, we were being lynched and murdered, our thriving towns burnt and being driven out of white spaces. We get respect when we demand it. When we are willing to put our lives on the line for it. That's what some of our forefathers did like the brilliant and heroic MLK and his followers. Yet even in Dr. King's day, there were Black folks who saw him as just a troublemaker. Most of us today are not about that MLK life. Some are though.

Additionally, we have to be relentless in either steering us all towards being more of an economic collective (which the white power structure will do all they can to shut down) or exploring other options outside of this country, which some are actively implementing now. The first option requires some serious re-education.

I disagree with you on why Asians are successful. They tend to put education first. They work hard at it. Do I dispute the cheaters? Hell no. Asians are under more pressure than anyone to be successful in academics. Downplaying Asians success does us a disservice. Why? We got no fucking where hating on the hard work they put in. They make no excuses. They just get it done.

No shame to me in admitting why Asians are so successful. I can say 'fuck'em' while respecting their grind. They keep their noses down and get it the fuck in. Why do you think there is a disconnect between African immigrants and us? A number of African immigrants(who don't come here illegally I might add) just about grinding in school, fuck the dumb shit myself and others out here were doing.

I can say 'fuck illegals' while respecting their grind. Respecting how hard they are willing to work. Neither myself or my peers were on that shit. Hell no. We wanted that fast bread. I can admit people are doing things different and better while wanting them out the picture. This my views on Asians and Hispanics.

The concepts I am referring to are things like white privilege(where I feel systemic racism should just be used). Attacking individualism, written language(which Africans had), family units, and even the gender confusion. Making it seem like we can't fit in when education is about individual students. Attacks on merit(Yeah, I know about nepotism and other shit).

I feel we must check the hispanic/Asian problem while also not falling for this horrible marketing plan academics have drafted for us. Ever seen a good product with shit marketing? Someone comes in rebrands and it does well? That's what we need with some of these concepts.

One example of a great concept with terrible marketing was BLM. I joked that pigs came up with the slogan and I hate pigs. Another is 'defund the police".
You might disagree with me but I spoke the truth and provided receipts for it. If many of em are cheating, then those Asian college students are not working harder than anyone else. That's a fallacy. Furthermore, many of them who have businesses are being subsidized by their native countries.

Yeah I downplay the shit out of them. Why? Because it's all truth. Asians are white people's model minority largely because of myth and misconceptions about them being more studious, more industrious, more wealthy etc. It follows whites' anti-intellectual modern day racist eugenics dynamics that places Asians at the top, whites in 2nd place and Black folks in last place on the intelligence scale ("The Bell Curve"). But also, because whites use their mythology of Asians as a buffer to shit on us. Many East Asians living here want to be white so bad. They are notorious and shameless self-haters. Many of their women would pick white men over their own, which intensifies the men's self hatred. I hate using anecdotal shit as evidence, but I'll relate this anyway: There was a group of second generation Japanese dudes that I was working on a music project with, and I remember once when we were standing, having snacks outside, one guy kind of gazed off into the air and said, "Sometimes I wish I had blonde hair and blue eyes." I looked over at the others and saw them softly murmuring and nodding in assent.

But like I said, I don't like using anecdotal evidence because one story doesn't speak for a people.

Just like how you and your peeps wanted fast money in the Cleveland area doesn't speak for all or most Black men in America. Anyway, sounds like you ended up taking a different path in life and gained wisdom from your past experiences.

One of my boys tried to shit on brothas in gangs by using himself and me as the buffer. But here's the thing. I did not always live in predominately white spaces or in their suburbs. And even though he's 8 years older than me, he didn't suffer racism growing up to the extent I did, maybe because the dude is extra light bright and his blackness was not visually obvious. In my youth, I knew what it's like to have an empty fridge and an empty belly. For the lights to get shut off, to not have new clothes or new school supplies for school. All that was in the distant past, of course. But then again, I had other certain advantages that a lot of folks didn't have- as did my friend. So, unlike my friend, in recognizing that, I am slow to judge those who struggle or take alternate paths in life.

As "illegals" go, again whites orchestrate this division and this racist tiering of immigration. For most anti-immigration folks, there is never a complaint about illegal Europeans, or white Cubans who were allowed in without having to go through the process or even illegal Asians. But let it be muslims or Guatemalans and Colombians or Haitians who are fleeing for their lives and the lives of their families and THEY are considered the parasites. There's a pattern.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Respecting your perspective. It is yours. And much of it comes from what you saw along the way with the path you chose in your youth. There's value to draw both of our experiences and perspectives. A couple things:

I believe we shouldn't have been put into positions where we had to go through that abuse as kids. And we shouldn't have had to keep it to ourselves and internalize it and deal with all of it on our own. Then, that doesn't allow parents to be parents, the mediators, advocates and protectors that are the clothing of responsible parenting. Not to disrespect either of our parents. There's no handbook for this that pertains to one's unique situation and no parent is perfect. But a ball was dropped. My mom in particular was shocked when as an adult, I told her about all that shit. Especially the parts involving teachers and admins. But my reply when she asked why I didn't tell her about it? That's another answer for another day.

As "Furious Styles" thinking goes, thought, be it academic or otherwise, without action is dead in the water. I have seen problem communities improve with good grassroots leadership and the dedicated coming together of residents. But if that's the path you want to take, be aware that there are forces outside of the community that will be trying to shut down all attempts. An old system is in place that they want maintained. This, especially in regards to policing. We have to be on guard and well equipped.
Other than the first part, your reply comes as one quote so I can't break it up. I'll just number things. And I will say I often speak in generalities.

1. Whether it's abuse or dirt, parents are often the last to know. Some people just ain't built to run for help. When it comes to doing dirt, naturally some folks shield their family to realities. Most the hitters I knew were the most respectful folks around their people and mine. Not always the case, but it's easy to see why parents end up in denial.

I remember one good friend who was a hitter(RIP) who had 2 bodies that I knew of(police did too). I was riding by the gas station and seen him helping my mother load her car and he pumped her gas(she told me that part). She used to tell me to be more like him. :lol:Hell, to his own mother he was the best son. She didn't know he was out there like that(they never do). This is why I never listen to mamas in the news. NEVER.

That denial or ignorance by parents(and others) plays a big part in what happens in our communities. One person's monster, can be a carebear to others. Shit only hits home to us when one of our carebears drop.

Community has more say in this than people realize. White liberals love to downplay how much power communities have. They feed into denial and ignorance, which damages the community.

2. With pigs, from my experience(and as I said it involves several states and cities) policing as a deterrent works. Most don't want to get caught. Even the dumb fools tend to not want to get caught. Even a dumb fool knows not to rob a store with pigs right there. And I've know a ton of dumb cats who got robbery charges, but never blatantly in front of cops.

People might be surprised by this, but a cop popping up unexpectedly means abort what is about to go down. That door ain't getting kicked if cops around. Cats ain't out here doing shit to get money on their books. They trying to spend it in the free world.

With problems with policing, it's easy to downplay pigs. I can't stand pigs. But when used properly, they work.

3. While terminology is important, so is persuasion. Use the wrong terms and concepts ain't shit. It's like men talking themselves out of pussy. Women wants to fuck, but the words the men use put them off. Pussy dries up. Women actually say cats talk themselves out of pussy or into the 'friend zone'.

So when people use terms like BLM, defund the police, or white privilege to try to communicate VALID concepts, what happens? Well, to be blunt, the pussy dries up. :smh: People are turned off in some way or another. And yeah, if we are trying to make change the views of others matter.

It doesn't matter if a woman ends up with regret the next morning. She served her purpose, right? The right 'game' got the job done. I'm fully aware what BLM is trying to get across, but it's a terrible slogan. Terrible slogans/terms never help get anyone in our bed. We will always end up alone.

With the CRT thing, that's why I say piggy back. Even we are having miscommunications over it and concepts related to it. I can't pinpoint the academics saying 'being on time is white' or that 'individualism is white' because I have seen it all over. If you think I am making it up or something, simply google 'individualism is white'. I just did. A ton comes up(and please don't stop at right wing sources, left sources tend to ignore shit like right sources ignore other shit). Same goes with time. The list of examples goes on.

4. With Asians, I never disagreed with your evidence of cheating. High instances of cheating makes sense to people who pride themselves on academics. Let's look deeper.

Look at the section that breaks down jail and prison. I'm not going to talk about us with this. I am just going to talk Asians and whites. Now how could it be possible Asians make up 15 percent of the population yet only 2 percent in jail and 1 percent in prison? Meanwhile, whites make up 39% and account for 29% in jail and 21% in prison.

So are Asians cheating their way out of jail/prison too? Or are these genius white supremacists choosing to lock up their own instead of Asians? Same way these white supremacists are letting Asians cheat their way into dominating them in colleges. Some plan.

The more likely answer is Asians in the U.S. ain't on dumb shit. Data backs it up on all levels. While being significantly underrepresented in jails/prisons, they are significantly overrepresented in top colleges in the state. So they cheated their way in colleges and out prisons? Year after year?

Asians do better because they avoid dumb shit even better than cacs do. They also work hard as shit with academics. Their academic reality is very much so connected to their underrepresentation in the criminal injustice system,. It is what it is.

5. And I mentioned that cats chasing fast money in Cleveland(every other state and city I been through) doesn't mean everyone is doing it. That's why I said most cats on BGOL are good dudes. Most academics are good dudes. The most important part? Most cats who come from the hood are good dudes. They ain't on the dumb shit. Most cats can get rock easier than drink, but do they use it? Hell no. Even among drug dealers, how many are violent?

That's why I give a fuck when cats say :yes: "I'm from such and such" And? I then can ask them. What did you do though? When was your first robbery? How many cases you duck?

And that is why I said all the good dudes don't really understand community violence. They don't understand pigs. They don't understand what makes people tick. They understand what the fuck we tell them. Even if they kick it with us at playing ball at 6pm, they ain't there with us at 3am and we ain't about to tell them about it.

These cats don't understand what can change a suburb to a hood. They refuse to believe that certain folks just like what they do(even if we are honest and tell them). If behavior is excused, it will be engaged in. Period. We can run the streets and get the finest black women. Tell a chick we just got out. No problem. She could be a professional too. Meanwhile, good luck with white people pulling that shit. And Asians would be fucking disowned.

I don't speak with just anecdotes. Data backs what I say. When data is posted alone, people make excuses for it. When experiences are stated, people can downplay it as personal or isolated. But when experience and data are happily married, it's just hard to deny.

5. My problem with illegals is that black immigrants are the most likely to be legal. So if black immigrants are the most likely to be legal, why are we worried about illegal immigration? Just because conservative whites are against it? That's not strategy, that's the foolishness that got Hispanics to second place in the pecking order.