It's Time for Black America to Break Up With the Democratic Party | Opinion - Newsweek

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
don't need to. you need to reread everything i said so you'll understand there is no need to argue points already presented. But do you, bro. Get a rainbow sticker to put on your shirt and protest about reparations in the Capital and catch a loogie to the dome from Biden driving by.
dude here are your responses to basic questions like

What party should we be doing this even exchange with in the here and now?

good question.

no one. they will then start pandering for our vote. wait until we get actual substance. don't forget the parties switched at one point. they will do whatever it takes to win.

ok..well never mind that the dems pander for the black vote anyway in the last 60 years and in that same time the gop just looked for ways to stop the black vote.
then when asked how can you get tangibles if youre not getting candidates in positions to make them happen you said...

i just told you. one side will cater. its like you are trying not to understand because you are so engrained to having a white messiah.

and voting them into office without having something actual in place. how is that working so far?
one side will cater???? really??? cuz last time I saw while we're not getting what we want from the dems....the republicans are STILL trying to suppress the black vote.

then you said this, what has to be the most naïve whopper of the thread...

you dont understand how power works.

if repubs see a weakness, they will exploit it, meaning catering to us.

and if repubs sweep every election without black vote then dems will have to give substance to get it.

this isnt rocket science. just say youre too scared and you were told dems is what you should do even though you aint getting shit.

meanwhile the current active leader of the republican party in congress just said on live tv you're not even an American in his eyes...

so please explain how exactly would the republicans cater to the black vote?? cuz YOU said: if repubs see a weakness, they will exploit it, meaning catering to us.

what do you think the republicans would do for the black vote?

please be specific and this open to anyone.... @Supersav @xfactor @BigATLslim @Soul On Ice

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BKF

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

ok..well never mind that the dems pander for the black vote anyway in the last 60 years and in that same time the gop just looked for ways to stop the black vote.
then when asked how can you get tangibles if youre not getting candidates in positions to make them happen you said...

one side will cater???? really??? cuz last time I saw while we're not getting what we want from the dems....the republicans are STILL trying to suppress the black vote.

meanwhile the current active leader of the republican party in congress just said on live tv you're not even an American in his eyes...

so please explain how exactly would the republicans cater to the black vote?? cuz YOU said: if repubs see a weakness, they will exploit it, meaning catering to us.

please be specific and this open to anyone.... @Supersav @xfactor @BigATLslim @Soul On Ice

He says the party's switched before but he doesn't even know the dynamics behind why the parties switched and why black folk ended up voting for dems in larger numbers.

One thing is for sure. Those dynamics aren't at play today as far as getting black folk to vote for the other party.

Yet the republicans are still catering to the same people and doing the same things that caused black folk to leave the republican party in great numbers.

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

here we go. more questions without answering mine. not doing it. first, defend the bullshit of joe biden not doing shit and repeating to do the same thing over. then i will answer your dumb ass questions.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly and anybody still using that Democrats started the KKK non sense is a confirmed coon or cac. Pretending pre civil rights Dems are the same group of people and ideologies. Knowing damn well they flipped platforms
The ideology is no different. Only the players have changed. Results for Black people is still the same.
This is truer than I like to admit.

Just look at a tRump rally, and see all the grinning knee-groes right up in the front, supporting a white supremacist.
I am starting to speculate they are paid participants.

Makes it no better, but the percentage of Trump supporters that are black is still a fraction of the votes it took for him to win.

These mofos are thinking just like they did during reconstruction and that was BEFORE Jim Crow.

We are just not on high enough alert as a people.

Basically, we have to become proactive with our freedom and that means that things can’t always be nonviolent and we need to be acting covert in the worst way.
Neither side is working to make it permanent.
Period. It’s nothing else to discuss.
That's an extreme slippery slope angle to say the worst of the worst as if it doesn't matter what you do.

That's far too cynical and to me that way of thinking leads me to believe some like things exactly the way they are and don't want it to change.

Trump can only do so much.

My comment to forgetting who is dem or repub was a facetious one, but to instead focus on who can get what you need done on a community level FIRST.

Who you elect locally will bring the most benefit to us vs who we vote into presidency.

Too many people think their job is done at voting for a president, this is wrong.

Your engagement into your community politics is what will make the bigger impact on your day to day life.

Despite who is president Black people don't seem to be any better off one way or another.

What that tells me is we can't expect any sitting presidency to uplift us from any condition, even if they are wrong, we have to do that ourselves.
Ever since Obama got elected a second term, I started developing the thought that civics was intentionally taught to us in that the presidential election was the most important election year.

There was all this talk about pride in country and implementing democracy in other countries and being the beacon of global commerce, but never any talk about midterms. Zero. Zilch. None.

That it existed, yes. How it worked? Nothing.

It’s no wonder we identify Tom political parties the y Christian’s identify to Jesus.

How do you identify to yo self?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
here we go. more questions without answering mine. not doing it. first, defend the bullshit of joe biden not doing shit and repeating to do the same thing over. then i will answer your dumb ass questions.
since the Biden presidency isn't over there's still time to FIGHT FOR IT. Whether or not you have any confidence in that is irrelevant....

NOW EITHER ANSWER THE QUESTION DIRECTLY OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

star-trek-enterprise-scott-bakula.gif

65269704.jpg

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
since the Biden presidency isn't over there's still time to FIGHT FOR IT. Whether or not you have any confidence in that is irrelevant....

NOW EITHER ANSWER THE QUESTION DIRECTLY OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

star-trek-enterprise-scott-bakula.gif

65269704.jpg

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
that's not an answer. defend why nothing has been done or promises has been kept since his time in office. i don't want to hear about what could miraculously happen later. come on buddy, no more stories about how the white man is going to save us one daaaaaaay

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that's not an answer. defend why nothing has been done or promises has been kept since his time in office. i don't want to hear about what could miraculously happen later. come on buddy, no more stories about how the white man is going to save us one daaaaaaay
We're just a year into biden presidency...whether you like that answer or not is irrelevant....now stop stalling nigga!

make it easier for you...you can call a lifeline: @Supersav @xfactor @BigATLslim @Soul On Ice to those guys... please help him cuz your homeboy's about to hit a whammy...

200.gif

The question again: please explain how exactly would the republicans cater to the black vote?? cuz @lazarus said: if repubs see a weakness, they will exploit it, meaning catering to us.

please be specific and this open to anyone....

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
We're just a year into biden presidency...whether you like that answer or not is irrelevant....now stop stalling nigga!

make it easier for you...you can call a lifeline: @Supersav @xfactor @BigATLslim @Soul On Ice to those guys... please help him cuz your homeboy's about to hit a whammy...

200.gif

The question again: please explain how exactly would the republicans cater to the black vote?? cuz @lazarus said: if repubs see a weakness, they will exploit it, meaning catering to us.

please be specific and this open to anyone....

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
you still haven't defended it. a year is plenty of time to do something. give me a legit answer first. and stop attacking the other party because you have no defense for democrats. All you do is keep asking questions because you have no defense. It's pathetic. You are acting like a female. Putting things in bold are saying things loudly doesn't validate your dumb ass rhetoric.

also, i already answered that question. I'm not answering again. Reread above.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you still haven't defended it. a year is plenty of time to do something. give me a legit answer first. and stop attacking the other party because you have no defense for democrats. All you do is keep asking questions because you have no defense. It's pathetic. You are acting like a female. Putting things in bold are saying things loudly doesn't validate your dumb ass rhetoric.

also, i already answered that question. I'm not answering again. Reread above.
is this your answer??

Republicans make effort even in the now to peel away from the dem party. why do you think they put black faces in the front row? why do you think they put those coon fox soul shows for black women to bash black men? Power wants it all, so yes, they will make attempts to keep getting more. They are winning without it and they still want more.

thats it??

you talk about the dems and your impressed with THAT SHIT?!?! Niggas in the front row of GOP rallies and coons on fox news is CATERING to blacks??

seriously??? no... seriously is that it???

giphy.gif

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
is this your answer??

thats it??

you talk about the dems and your impressed with THAT SHIT?!?! Niggas in the front row of GOP rallies and coons on fox news is CATERING to blacks??

seriously??? no... seriously is that it???

giphy.gif
still not defending the dems I see and try to use gifs and deflection because you don't have the necessary intellect to do so. I'm bringing out the bitch in you.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
still not defending the dems I see and try to use gifs and deflection because you don't have the necessary intellect to do so. I'm bringing out the bitch in you.
I'm having fun watching you ramble on some bullshit. you believe that if blacks withhold our vote the republicans will swoop in and start "catering to us" because they smell weakness on the dems and by catering you mean putting black folks in the front rows of rallies and more black coons on the fox network like youve noticed they have been doing the last few years...

and that convinces you that the reps will step in and step up where the dems haven't. :hmm::hmm:

this is your solution... this is the gameplan from the don't vote crew...:hmm::hmm:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I'm having fun watching you ramble on some bullshit. you believe that if blacks withhold our vote the republicans will swoop in and start "catering to us" because they smell weakness on the dems and by catering you mean putting black folks in the front rows of rallies and more black coons on the fox network like youve noticed they have been doing the last few years...

and that convinces you that the reps will step in and step up where the dems haven't. :hmm::hmm:

this is your solution... this is the gameplan from the don't vote crew...:hmm::hmm:
nope. not what i said at all. you're just making up bullshit. You don't have the intellect to argue so you are just acting like a child. I'm enjoying you fabricating a complete story of what I said and everyone sees you making up shit because you can't defend Biden. You are using talking points to try to cover up your bullshit. It's not going to work.

But let's play your game. Why did you say if we should just let our white bosses lie to us because it's better for us and we need to give them another 200 years to get what we want? And why did you say it's good to vote for them because Cardi B said so?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nope. not what i said at all. you're just making up bullshit. You don't have the intellect to argue so you are just acting like a child. I'm enjoying you fabricating a complete story of what I said and everyone sees you making up shit because you can't defend Biden. You are using talking points to try to cover up your bullshit. It's not going to work.

But let's play your game. Why did you say if we should just let our white bosses lie to us because it's better for us and we need to give them another 200 years to get what we want? And why did you say it's good to vote for them because Cardi B said so?

not what you said...all of these quotes are in the context of dems and republican but especially republicans vying for the withheld black vote:

good question.

no one. they will then start pandering for our vote. wait until we get actual substance. don't forget the parties switched at one point. they will do whatever it takes to win.

i just told you. one side will cater. its like you are trying not to understand because you are so engrained to having a white messiah.

and voting them into office without having something actual in place. how is that working so far?

you dont understand how power works.

if repubs see a weakness, they will exploit it, meaning catering to us.

and if repubs sweep every election without black vote then dems will have to give substance to get it.

this isnt rocket science. just say youre too scared and you were told dems is what you should do even though you aint getting shit.

i never said they will never need it, they are only winning without it in the now. They will still want to keep their power in the future and the more they can win, they will do so. Republicans make effort even in the now to peel away from the dem party. why do you think they put black faces in the front row? why do you think they put those coon fox soul shows for black women to bash black men? Power wants it all, so yes, they will make attempts to keep getting more. They are winning without it and they still want more.

Now, explain how voting for the same shit the last 60 years without results is helping the black community and defend that joe biden video.

what did I make up and what did I take out of context in any of YOUR direct quotes??

:popcorn:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
not what you said...all of these quotes are in the context of dems and republican but especially republicans vying for the withheld black vote:

what did I make up and what did I take out of context in any of YOUR direct quotes??

i already answered your question within those quotes, dumbass.

You still haven't defended Biden's lack of effort for black causes. Don't give me he needs more time excuse. Why hasn't he done anything?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i already answered your question within those quotes, dumbass.

You still haven't defended Biden's lack of effort for black causes. Don't give me he needs more time excuse. Why hasn't he done anything?

1. you haven't answered the questions about those quotes

2. I don't defend biden's lack of efforts in anything what I said was his presidency wasn't over... so theres still time to make efforts to get shit done. Again whether or not you accept that is irrelevant.

so to recap...your were just talking shit and have no plan or idea about how any of this shit works..plus notice how your boys never chimed in to cosign your bullshit... so just stop now dude youve been exposed :smh: :smh: :smh: :rolleyes2:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
1. you haven't answered the questions about those quotes

2. I don't defend biden's lack of efforts in anything what I said was his presidency wasn't over... so theres still time to make efforts to get shit done. Again whether or not you accept that is irrelevant.

so to recap...your were just talking shit and have no plan or idea about how any of this shit works..plus notice how your boys never chimed in to cosign your bullshit... so just stop now dude youve been exposed :smh: :smh: :smh: :rolleyes2:
defend biden. still waiting.

bruh, you aint getting any likes. nothing but crickets on your end. review my posts. they get likes. you're just a dumbass pretending not to understand logic or you're really retarded.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
defend biden. still waiting.

bruh, you aint getting any likes. nothing but crickets on your end. review my posts. they get likes. you're just a dumbass pretending not to understand logic or you're really retarded.
clout chasing attention whore much?? :rolleyes2:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it will get them in office? Anything.

Are you saying that Republicans have more integrity than Democrats? Because that is what you are inferring.

All politicians are for sale.

how can a party that for the last 45 years have actively tried to stop and discourage black people from voting have more integrity where black people are concerned?

or do you think they haven't been trying to stop the black vote? (its a yes or no question)

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how can a party that for the last 45 years have actively tried to stop and discourage black people from voting have more integrity where black people are concerned?

or do you think they haven't been trying to stop the black vote? (its a yes or no question)
If so-called blacks voted 90%+ rebuplican with no questions asked would the same action be taking place?

Some of you posters are too old to be so ignorant when it comes to politics, or even worse “strategic thinking”.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If so-called blacks voted 90%+ rebuplican with no questions asked would the same action be taking place?

Some of you posters are too old to be so ignorant when it comes to politics, or even worse “strategic thinking”.

the republicans are doing to blacks what you say blacks should be doing to the democrats.... until those niggas start voting for us we aint gonna do shit for them...

But what you call "strategic thinking" is just cheating and unethical. You think its cool and good strategy to actively try to suppress the vote of another group..in a so called free country??

here's whats fucked up but people like you are to stupid to see it. THE GOP DOESN'T WANT OR CARE ABOUT THE BLACK VOTE..they just WANT TO DISCOURAGE THE BLACK VOTING FOR THE DEMOCRATS.

us NOT VOTING is exactly what they want. SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IF WE DID THAT THEY'D SUDDENLY SWOOP IN WITH CONCESSIONS AND CATERING?

Hell theyve won elections with the majority black vote going to dems what makes you think if the black vote drops to 0 they would even care???

Oh cuz they want power??? well theyve had it and would get again...how exactly would that translate as tangibles for the black community??

again I'll wait for this answer for you cuz lord knows @lazarus can't answer it:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
geechiedan is one of those dudes that shows up to a pride parade so he can hopefully hear a speech about reparations.
thats all you got is shit talking...again like debating a 15 year old :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

but since @Supersav cosigned your bullshit YOU explain his plan of not voting and waiting for the republicans to swoop in and in what ways would they cater for the black vote?? What has ted crus and mitch mcconnell said or did AT ALL that would give you the impression they would put tangibles on the table for black people???

I'll wait.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thats all you got is shit talking...again like debating a 15 year old :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

but since @Supersav cosigned your bullshit YOU explain his plan of not voting and waiting for the republicans to swoop in and in what ways would they cater for the black vote?? What has ted crus and mitch mcconnell said or did AT ALL that would give you the impression they would put tangibles on the table for black people???

I'll wait.
I'm not waiting for any party to do shit

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

I'll wait.
still a bitch. how are you asking me questions about what another man says because of one shared opinion? megatron thinks the same way you do. can you tell me why he likes dudes that try to look like women? Does that turn you on too?

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure, but isn't that before the parties switched platforms?
Exactly....I hate when folks try to tell this story about the filibustering "democrats" who SWITCHED after our black asses got the right to vote into the CURRENT Republican party.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
still a bitch. how are you asking me questions about what another man says because of one shared opinion? megatron thinks the same way you do. can you tell me why he likes dudes that try to look like women? Does that turn you on too?
I wasn't asking you a question asshat...that was for @Supersav ..I'm done with your meandering bullshit...