It's official: Black Identity Extremism is no longer a thing

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

www.npr.org/2019/06/07/730346019/5-takeaways-about-the-trump-administrations-response-to-far-right-extremism

excerpt:

In the early months of the Trump administration, a leaked FBI report warned about a new kind of homegrown threat: black identity extremists.

The warning reportedly came after six unrelated attacks on police around the country; the FBI portrayed the threat as "an increase in premeditated, retaliatory lethal violence against law enforcement" by people with "perceptions of police brutality against African Americans."

The claim was widely endorsed by conservative news media outlets but viewed with equally widespread skepticism as a move reminiscent of the FBI's demonization of black activists in the civil rights era.

Rep. Ayanna Pressley, a Democrat from Massachusetts, asked McGarrity if there's a single killing the FBI could link to Black Lives Matter or similar activist groups. McGarrity's reply: "To my knowledge, right now, no."

Pressley continued her attack on "this absurd designation" until McGarrity divulged that the category had been retired at the FBI.

"The designation no longer exists?" Pressley asked, sounding skeptical.

"It hasn't existed since I've been here for 17 months," McGarrity answered.

To recap: The FBI created a new category of threat and two years later quietly abandoned it without explanation.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I’m guessing soon as old cat face Jeff bounced the FBI deaded that black extremism bs

They said 17 months. It looks like the FBI wasn't even hearing Jeff Sessions.

That news was probably only propaganda to scare black people and make white people feel good.

Meanwhile, the greatest terroristic threat to America is white men, but to be p.c. you gotta say far-right extremist.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
America?

The entire universe.

You fools keep selling short the caucasian as harmless when they are the #1 parasite on the planet.

That news was probably only propaganda to scare black people and make white people feel good.

Meanwhile, the greatest terroristic threat to America is white men, but to be p.c. you gotta say far-right extremist.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
America?

The entire universe.

You fools keep selling short the caucasian as harmless when they are the #1 parasite on the planet.

Thanks for the correction. And I already know, I say it everyday.

But you could argue that with America having over 1000 military bases across the world, that America indeed governs the entire Earth.

The only greater force is nature, and I'm not sure the white supremacists haven't gotten control of that either.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Vatican governs the entire Earth, but the United States is the military head of the planet.

The international bankers out of England control the money system.

The cave man and woman can’t beat nature but they are damn sure trying to, on both sides (far right and far left extremists are the same)

That is what will eventually cause the destruction of the planet if the creator doesn’t come back to stop it. Interesting times that we are living in.

Thanks for the correction. And I already know, I say it everyday.

But you could argue that with America having over 1000 military bases across the world, that America indeed governs the entire Earth.

The only greater force is nature, and I'm not sure the white supremacists haven't gotten control of that either.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
The Vatican governs the entire Earth, but the United States is the military head of the planet.

The international bankers out of England control the money system.

The cave man and woman can’t beat nature but they are damn sure trying to, on both sides (far right and far left extremists are the same)

That is what will eventually cause the destruction of the planet if the creator doesn’t come back to stop it. Interesting times that we are living in.

In a nutshell, white supremacy.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
In a nutshell, white supremacy.

The FBI is weak to w.s. because it's woven into their fabric.
here's how they respond to American white folks gone crazy-

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/depart...ts-that-it-restructured-domestic-terror-team/
Trump's DHS responds to rise in extremism by disbanding domestic terror unit
Amid reports that it "disbanded" the unit that was focused on domestic terrorism, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is admitted Tuesday that it has "restructured" the team that once fed information about domestic terrorism and white supremacist groups to local police departments.

DHS is now acknowledging changes in its intelligence gathering, as some former department officials tell CBS News that the unit at issue wasn't disbanded but "gutted" at the worst time – just as threats from domestic terrorists and white supremacist groups increased.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/depart...ts-that-it-restructured-domestic-terror-team/
Amid reports that it "disbanded" the unit that was focused on domestic terrorism, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is admitted Tuesday that it has "restructured" the team that once fed information about domestic terrorism and white supremacist groups to local police departments.

DHS is now acknowledging changes in its intelligence gathering, as some former department officials tell CBS News that the unit at issue wasn't disbanded but "gutted" at the worst time – just as threats from domestic terrorists and white supremacist groups increased.

I am not surprised...... Just keep protecting w.s. By not acknowledging it or defending against it

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I’m guessing soon as old cat face Jeff bounced the FBI deaded that black extremism bs

At least one person got caught up in it.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ew-black-identity-extremists-fbi-surveillance

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

becos they know , once they start digging too deep they're gonna unearth their cousins, their uncles & aunts, their sweet aunty sue-ann, and their direct co-workers & personally their brothers & sisters, its too much of chance top take becos they KNOW WHAT IT WILL REVEAL