IT'S NOV. 5, 2008 12:00 a.m, YOU FIND OUT OBAMA IS OUR PRESIDENT-ELECT....

Trillmatic

Support BGOL
Registered
What will be your reaction?

Me.. will be SHOCK, TEARS, JUBILATION, and more TEARS!!!:dance::dance::dance:

It will feel like THE SUPERBOWL, NBA FINALS, AND WINNING THE POWERBALL ALL IN 1 NIGHT....

I WILL LOOK UP TO THE HEAVENS, AND SAY THANK YOU TO GOD, MARTIN, HARRIETTE, FREDERICK, BROTHER MALCOLM... " WE HAVE OVERCOME... THIS DAY"

BOW MY HEAD IN REMEMBERANCE OF ALL THE DEAD OF ALL RACES..FROM THE ABOLISHIONERS, TO THE WHITE FREEDOM RIDERS WHO DIED FOR OUR EQUALITY!

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

DarkCity

Support BGOL
Registered
Wonder if it'll get screwed in the electoral college. Then take my ass to sleep and go to class the next day then to work then back to class.

slick

Support BGOL
Registered
Drink1.jpg

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
You're going to see black folks celebrate like we just got freed from slavery. It will literally look like every city full of black folk won the Superbowl. Simultaneous celebrations all over the country and many more around the world. It may turn out to be one of the most exhilarating experiences that black folk have ever had.

Too bad the feeling will soon fade when the reality of white aggression become more apparent in the wake of his election. But it will be worth it. :yes:

concepts25

Star
Registered
I'ma go out with a reagan mask on bumping that jeezy and nas joint. Every old white person (70+) I come across I'm gonna slap this shit out of them laugh and go "THIS ONE'S FOR EMMITT TILL"

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor
i'm gonna crank up some 2pac, blaze a blunt, and run out of the house and ask every white person i see, "what did the five fingers say to the face?".....and smack the living shit out of them. :yes:

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
What will be your reaction?

Me.. will be SHOCK, TEARS, JUBILATION, and more TEARS!!!:dance::dance::dance:

It will feel like THE SUPERBOWL, NBA FINALS, AND WINNING THE POWERBALL ALL IN 1 NIGHT....

I WILL LOOK UP TO THE HEAVENS, AND SAY THANK YOU TO GOD, MARTIN, HARRIETTE, FREDERICK, BROTHER MALCOLM... " WE HAVE OVERCOME... THIS DAY"

BOW MY HEAD IN REMEMBERANCE OF ALL THE DEAD OF ALL RACES..FROM THE ABOLISHIONERS, TO THE WHITE FREEDOM RIDERS WHO DIED FOR OUR EQUALITY!

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

What will you do between now and then to make sure that day actually happens. That's the real question. :dance:

willywill84

Star
Registered
make a count of how many different threads pop on BGOL about the same topic! you know its gonna be about 15 of them before they get merged!:lol:

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm probably going to cry. I get emotional just thinking about the possibility. I ,also, get emotional thinking about his daughters and the opportunities they will have. It will be a great day.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
On BGOL, just like the rest of you.

JWilliams85-You know good and damn well there is going to be a database error all that night and the next day.
:lol::lol::lol:

For real I dont know, Probly have a Jack and coke toast to a successfull presidency for him and get ready for work the next day (cause lord knows the last thing we need is for every nigga to call off the next day.)
:lol::lol::dance::dance:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'ma go out with a reagan mask on bumping that jeezy and nas joint. Every old white person (70+) I come across I'm gonna slap this shit out of them laugh and go "THIS ONE'S FOR EMMITT TILL"

i'm gonna crank up some 2pac, blaze a blunt, and run out of the house and ask every white person i see, "what did the five fingers say to the face?".....and smack the living shit out of them. :yes:

I honestly didn't read the posts in this thread before I posted...it seems like we have similar goals :lol:

ukNoWwHo

Rising Star
Registered
i wont but i know some niggas is gonna bust they guns in the air like july 4th

yo that avi is silly....:lol:.....they have a vid to that?

I'm planning on going to the mecca (ATL) for the celebration. Ride out on peachtree and underground for the night. Chill with the fellas.

divine

Superstar
BGOL Investor
If Obama wins, those threads won't be merged. We are going to fill up the main page! :lol:

make a count of how many different threads pop on BGOL about the same topic! you know its gonna be about 15 of them before they get merged!:lol:

divine

Superstar
BGOL Investor
Sheeeeeeit. IM GOING TO WORK. Just recently I was told to take my Obama picture down from my desk because it was political in nature and its not allowed. The only way I can have his picture up is if he was the actual president. SO IM GOING TO WORK TO HANG MY OBAMA PICTURE UP!!!!! And stare at every cracka I see!

I am calling in from work, barbequeing, and drinking my ass off.

KATDADDY

underground king
BGOL Investor
I'm probably going to cry. I get emotional just thinking about the possibility. I ,also, get emotional thinking about his daughters and the opportunities they will have. It will be a great day.

stop cryin like a girl man up punk:angry:

oh wait you are a girl..:D

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
we should all get together , i'll wear the reagan mask , you wear the bush 2 mask. we'll have a lynch mob, go from door to door kicking ass and taking names. Anybody wanna be bush 1 , we got one more spot open on the roster :dance:

Spot Taken! :dance: