Afr0kan

Star
BGOL Investor
Blasted.gif

:eek: :lol: thats what u call a sucker punch forreal! :lol:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
How often do we get major earthquakes though...

Snow comes yearly in most states who have actual "seasons"

Ummmm, my friend works for Apple and told me they had tremors just the other day!

How many common fault lines do you have? Exactly .:yes:

:eek::eek::smh::smh::smh:

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn and what if you drive over that black ice.. its a wrap i bet! :smh:

all u gotta do is drive at a reasonable speed but niccaz in ATL tend to speed up in bad weather!

I grew up in Michigan so i know how to drive cautious but dudes down here think they can drive the same when it snows :smh::smh::smh:

Yo how is it in LA at night does it cool off drastically

VWchrisATL

Rising Star
OG Investor
man so many niccaz on these side streetz sliding into park cars cuz they dont know about black ice

Bruh.......we couldn't even drive up certain sections of my neighborhood cause the ice was so bad!! Ice patches all in the shade where you least expect it!! Its crazy on the streets right now!! I heard they shut down some sections of 285 because of the ice!! Crazy shit out here!:smh::smh:

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ummmm, my friend works for Apple and told me they had tremors just the other day!

How many common fault lines do you have? Exactly .:yes:

:eek::eek::smh::smh::smh:

Apple? Like The Apple Store?

What does working with apple have to do with tremors?

I didn't feel it so...:rolleyes:

:dance::dance::lol:

Afr0kan

Star
BGOL Investor
all u gotta do is drive at a reasonable speed but niccaz in ATL tend to speed up in bad weather!

I grew up in Michigan so i know how to drive cautious but dudes down here think they can drive the same when it snows :smh::smh::smh:

Yo how is it in LA at night does it cool off drastically

in the summer?? NAA it cools off jst right!! depending on how hot the day was , come night time you wont even need a jacket.. sweatshirt or longsleeve at best! :cool:

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
in the summer?? NAA it cools off jst right!! depending on how hot the day was , come night time you wont even need a jacket.. sweatshirt or longsleeve at best! :cool:

im talk like right now yall got that 80 degree weather do it get cold at night

Afr0kan

Star
BGOL Investor
im talk like right now yall got that 80 degree weather do it get cold at night

man to me 60-70 degrees is cold as fuck... so ya imma go out tonite with a jacket on or something.. but the weather alot of yall cats stay n id probably freeze and die man :lol:

hussla's paradice

Chubby Chasing Connoisseur
Registered
Bruh.......we couldn't even drive up certain sections of my neighborhood cause the ice was so bad!! Ice patches all in the shade where you least expect it!! Its crazy on the streets right now!! I heard they shut down some sections of 285 because of the ice!! Crazy shit out here!:smh::smh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ATL has EVERYTHING under the Sun except these

800px-Salt_truck_Milwaukee.jpg

BigYellowSpreader.jpg

large_APS_SaltTruck.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cupertino. :hmm:

Which lies along the same fault lines as Southern Cali.

Nice.

I hope my sis gets a job with cooperate out there. We both worked for Apple.

And we don't consider cupertino SoCal cuz...

Thats up north.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Nice.

I hope my sis gets a job with cooperate out there. We both worked for Apple.

And we don't consider cupertino SoCal cuz...

Thats up north.

But you're on the same fault line ... that was the point I was trying to make.

When a water main burst up the road - and you're on the same main - how long before yours burst too.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But you're on the same fault line ... that was the point I was trying to make.

When a water main burst up the road - and you're on the same main - how long before yours burst too.

I hear you.

But that shit has nothing to do with it being 89 today..:lol:

I'm just saying.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
I hear you.

But that shit has nothing to do with it being 89 today..:lol:

I'm just saying.

Trade-offs. You can live in an area that can easily have 89 degree weather in Jan, but on the flipside you guys don't have things like RAIN, BREATHEABLE air, or a STATE BUDGET. :lol:

Trade-offs, bruh. Trade-offs.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trade-offs. You can live in an area that can easily have 89 degree weather in Jan, but on the flipside you guys don't have things like RAIN, BREATHEABLE air, or a STATE BUDGET. :lol:

Trade-offs, bruh. Trade-offs.

True.

I'd still rather be here in winter than anywhere else in the country.:cool::yes: