It’s official Joe is in the race for president

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
That guy's a creep. Not gonna' post the pics with kids in them either.
http://theduran.com/secret-service-...n-would-mess-with-every-single-woman-or-teen/
obama-defense-secretaryjpeg-09dbb_c0-104-4661-2821_s885x516.jpg

Ep8Ws5N.png

giphy.gif

Russian trolls work fast.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah that is the problem with the democrats and the left today. They want to act holy. Newsflash! nobody is perfect. Every Candidate is going to have a flaw.

Look at the republicans. A lot of republicans deep down hate trump! but one thing I respect about the GOP is that they have there eyes on the price.

Trump is a asshole but they are getting there lifetime judges. There getting there nice tax cuts, etc..

Joe Biden is not perfect but he is the only man that can take down Trump.

100......And this is what noone sees and why we lose. Dude just announced and immediately people are talking about his flaws as deal breakers.....smh

The name of the game is to win first.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah that is the problem with the democrats and the left today. They want to act holy. Newsflash! nobody is perfect. Every Candidate is going to have a flaw.

Look at the republicans. A lot of republicans deep down hate trump! but one thing I respect about the GOP is that they have there eyes on the price.

Trump is a asshole but they are getting there lifetime judges. There getting there nice tax cuts, etc..

Joe Biden is not perfect but he is the only man that can take down Trump.

No he isn't and it isn't about perfect. That is the simple narrative..

Nobody wants perfect but we dont want the same old shit.

The people who talk that perfect line are happy with status quo..

The people on what you call the left simply want those who govern to govern for the people and not the corps and lobbyist

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Are we talking about the same joe biden that was the vocal point of mass incarceration in the 90's??
Didn't stop him from becoming VP. Just shows you the American voter ain't been shit long before Trump hit the seen. Cocksucker Biden helped the prison industrial complex and voted for the Iraq War. Who needs Russia when Americans been rewarding crooks with votes?

The guy who folks hope to take down Trump has helped cause more damage than Trump. :smh: We talking domestically and internationally. Our politics are so depressing when you pull back the curtain.

Between Joe and Bernie, at least Sanders doesn't have the Iraq blunder and blood on his hands. Out all these shit candidates, looks like Sanders might be the best option and that ain't saying much. It's like 2016 all over again. No exciting candidate. Just the :eek:'at least they ain't Trump' push. We shall see if that motivates people.

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
Didn't stop him from becoming VP. Just shows you the American voter ain't been shit long before Trump hit the seen. Cocksucker Biden helped the prison industrial complex and voted for the Iraq War. Who needs Russia when Americans been rewarding crooks with votes?

The guy who folks hope to take down Trump has helped cause more damage than Trump. :smh: We talking domestically and internationally. Our politics are so depressing when you pull back the curtain.

Between Joe and Bernie, at least Sanders doesn't have the Iraq blunder and blood on his hands. Out all these shit candidates, looks like Sanders might be the best option and that ain't saying much. It's like 2016 all over again. No exciting candidate. Just the :eek:'at least they ain't Trump' push. We shall see if that motivates people.

Bruh, the people are going to overlook joe's stand on the prison industry and the middle east war!!

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
No he isn't and it isn't about perfect. That is the simple narrative..

Nobody wants perfect but we dont want the same old shit.

The people who talk that perfect line are happy with status quo..

The people on what you call the left simply want those who govern to govern for the people and not the corps and lobbyist

Nobody stands a chance against trump. Sanders is not going to win. He is a Jew and what white supremacist hate more than a nigga is a Jew Zionist.

Nobody is going to vote for a gay mayor

Kamala Harris stands no chance. She has a white husband and no white person will accept a white man as a first gentleman. It’s one of the reason why Hilary lost.

Obama at least had a black wife. Michelle is what have Obama a pass.

? So who do you honest think is going to win against trump ?

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody stands a chance against trump. Sanders is not going to win. He is a Jew and what white supremacist hate more than a nigga is a Jew Zionist.

Nobody is going to vote for a gay mayor

Kamala Harris stands no chance. She has a white husband and no white person will accept a white man as a first gentleman. It’s one of the reason why Hilary lost.

Obama at least had a black wife. Michelle is what have Obama a pass.

? So who do you honest think is going to win against trump ?

There are 20+ candidates and I haven't heard them all....

And will wait to see who I support but I will also decide based on me and not who the dnc forces....

Biden isn't close to the top because I am not looking just at the last 10 years

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Actually, we've been fucked since billy clinton sold out the democrats in the mid 90's and jumped deep in bed with the corporations!! But, nobody wants to address that and turn a blind eye on it!!

Nah, we've been fucked since 2016.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
If Biden was a good enough Vice President for my President (Obama) then he's a good choice for me as our next President too.

Any politician whose been in the game for 50 years is going to have policy that will haunt them. People change and evolve with the times.

I like Warren but will vote for whomever is the Dem nominee.

I was just about to speak on this. Soon as Biden runs for PRESIDENT he becomes the worst human known to man. Didn't hear shit when President Obama picked him for VP. We already have the most trash ass human being as president currently, but now Joe Biden is suddenly the worst human known to man. These Russian coon niggas be wildin' mayne.

b_visionary

Seeing booty, imagining shit.
BGOL Patreon Investor
Fuck you, you obvious newly registered Russian Troll ass muthafucka. Transparent son of a bitch.
Me thinks you are the troll or just stupid. I'll assume that you are a POC and if you support Biden after his record then you are likely the trool/traitor.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Me thinks you are the troll or just stupid. I'll assume that you are a POC and if you support Biden after his record then you are likely the trool/traitor.

Me thinks you should get your "new" ass off this board and try to troll somewhere else. Me thinks you should eat a dick you faggot ass troll. Me thinks...who the fuck talks like that but a fuckin Russian troll. Get the fuck outta here clown. :D

I'll have a lot of fun fuckin with your head on this board. Huh, Russian....watcha got?

kew

Good As Da Best, Bad As Da Worst
BGOL Investor
Me thinks you should get your "new" ass off this board and try to troll somewhere else. Me thinks you should eat a dick you faggot ass troll. Me thinks...who the fuck talks like that but a fuckin Russian troll. Get the fuck outta here clown. :D

I'll have a lot of fun fuckin with your head on this board. Huh, Russian....watcha got?
These damn Russian trolls are everywhere! Bust em to the white meat...we not falling for that sheeeet again. Any Democrat over Trump!!!

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Bruh, the people are going to overlook joe's stand on the prison industry and the middle east war!!
The people ain't shit. Been proven time and time again. Bush got a second term. Biden got to be VP with his track record when he should have been cancer. :smh:

Allowing anything with a heartbeat to vote is a big mistake.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Every time a Democrat announces they are running for President, the “4 more years of Trump” brigade shows up and reminds us that we are going to get 4 more years of Trump.

I starting to believe this is what some of y’all want to happen..
It's just democrats should have been grooming a great candidate the last 2.5 years. Now they got these underwhelming retreads. It's frustrating to watch this shit. It's what I feared when they put their eggs in this basket over Russia.

They already pulling up Biden quotes about Russia not being a threat. :smh: And he was there for 2 years when they supposedly found out about interference in 2014.

At this point, folks loading Trump's weapons for him.

playa-exodus

Rising Star
Registered
I don't understand these guys. You're an employer. You have to fill a position. You have 2 people to choose from. Why not choose the best candidate available for the job even though he may not be the perfect person for the job?

By complaining and not voting you're basically letting your dumbass subordinates hire the worse candidate for the job.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im gonna break this 2020 race and election down. 1st there are only 4 people running that can win Democratic Primary..Biden,Sanders,Harris and Warren. no one else can win they are in it for issues or to position for 2024 or for VP. Harris and Warren would get killed by Trump just like Hillary cause America aint electing a woman President against a white male unless she is SPECTACULAR like Michelle Obama would have been. Harris and Warren are not it. That lives it as a 2 man race between Bernie and Biden. Biden will wipe the floor with Bernie and his one trick pony issue. He has no foreign policy credentials,no credible history or policy for black or hispanic people nor does he have the versatility to handle Trump. Biden wins the primary easily. On to the general. b4 it even starts Biden has to win just 2 states Hillary lost. Pennsyvania is a lock for Biden,if he wins Penn then Wisconsin,Michigan are locked in and hes the winner. In other words he doesnt need Fla Ohio Indiana Iowa NC to win if he wins Hillarys state wins and gets those 3. The thing is he opens door for some other states like Ga and Texas depending on his running mate. I think Bernie beats Trump as well but that would be closer.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
It'll be Biden/Harris at the end tho :cool:
Trump and Biden is gonna be a blood bath :lol:

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The US is about to have Trump for another 4 years lol.

God....the democrats are in SHAMBLES if Biden is the best they can offer.

A centrist democrat will not win this election.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's just democrats should have been grooming a great candidate the last 2.5 years. Now they got these underwhelming retreads. It's frustrating to watch this shit. It's what I feared when they put their eggs in this basket over Russia.

They already pulling up Biden quotes about Russia not being a threat. :smh: And he was there for 2 years when they supposedly found out about interference in 2014.

At this point, folks loading Trump's weapons for him.

I’m not exactly sure how they are suppose to groom a candidate though. Most of the time people that run for presidents are already senators or something of the like. Anyone can declare to run for president under any party if as long as they meet the requirements. These folks put their own bid in. They don’t need the party to approve.

Instead, the democrats found a way to divide themselves and it was a clear as day last election and it doesn’t seem like it’s changing much now.

There would have been absolutely no candidate that anyone would have been satisfied with under the Democratic Party. None. For the main reason their is no loyalty within party lines and we would have knit picked at everything.

No one is loading Trumps weapons, IMO. His base is loyal. We watched him trash his opponents and they still backed him. The democrats are the outrage party that will jump ship or withhold voting if their primary candidate didn’t get chosen.

If we get 4 more years of Trump, it’s because the Dems rather deal with that instead of being loyal to the party. And please believe that loyal to anything that ain’t family isn’t something I do, so my pride and ego had to be set aside to cast a vote to a person I may not agree with but has the best chance to beat Trump.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I’m not exactly sure how they are suppose to groom a candidate though. Most of the time people that run for presidents are already senators or something of the like. Anyone can declare to run for president under any party if as long as they meet the requirements. These folks put their own bid in. They don’t need the party to approve.

Instead, the democrats found a way to divide themselves and it was a clear as day last election and it doesn’t seem like it’s changing much now.

There would have been absolutely no candidate that anyone would have been satisfied with under the Democratic Party. None. For the main reason their is no loyalty within party lines and we would have knit picked at everything.

No one is loading Trumps weapons, IMO. His base is loyal. We watched him trash his opponents and they still backed him. The democrats are the outrage party that will jump ship or withhold voting if their primary candidate didn’t get chosen.

If we get 4 more years of Trump, it’s because the Dems rather deal with that instead of being loyal to the party. And please believe that loyal to anything that ain’t family isn’t something I do, so my pride and ego had to be set aside to cast a vote to a person I may not agree with but has the best chance to beat Trump.
Sure, anyone can put their bid in, but we know the powerful dems can nudge people. They can shine the light on people. They also have the media on their side for the most part. Look how they push that gay guy. He's like gay Jesus.

The division on the left is something that will be an increasing problem because everyone has to be special. Hard to have unity when there is always a pissing contest. It spills over into politics because democrats don't know who to pander to. That's why all the flip flopping. They get out here and start sounding like fools because the left eats its own and the politicians nervous. Dems in their minds like :eek:"OMG what was my stance on this issue 3-4 years ago?"

And you're right, they trotting out such shit candidates it has to be about party loyalty instead of inspiration like with Obama and Bill Clinton. Hopefully, voters buy it this time around. Hard sell for the midwest though given the issues the party is focused on.