Isreal Adesanya vs Paulo Costa

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, I like his style. The most impressive thing to me about MMA is the leg kicks.

no disrespect but you cant be a true ufc fan saying the stuff your saying.do you understand what leg kicks is doing?with leg kicks your taking away the guys power without power they have nothing.izzys fighting style is crazy.you call it running but its not he resets and then zeros in and pick you apart.that's skills.running is what that russian dude was doing.but hey your entitled to you opinion my dude.
this guy knows what he is talking about.

Thank you but nah, I really don't. I know boxing but I don't know MMA. I have no ideal what a kimora is. But I do like the leg and body kicks.

I think in MMA, a highly skilled athlete would rather keep his distance so he could keep from going to the ground. I don't think it's running, It's about real estate, you come at him at an angle he doesn't like, he moves to get the fuck out of the way and resets. Eventually you're going to come at him the way he wants and he's going to capitalize on it.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I just knew Jan had Reyes. He hits like a Mack truck! MMA is super hard to predict, but I just knew Jan was going to TKO Reyes.

Before the end of the year, I'm going to figure out how to bet online and bet on a few fights. I'll let you know how that works out. Probably about to lose my car note money:lol:

Agreed. Good luck with future betting and definitely go with smaller wagers. My brother and I did some betting for a few years around 2011 - 2013. Results were always win, lose, win, lose.

:giggle:

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Same type of retarded niggas who called Mayweather a runner and boring, that nigga is surgical, stick to the CTE brawls

Mayweather WAS a runner and he WAS indeed boring.

Just because someone is good does not mean that they are automatically exciting. Mayweather was the San Antonio Spurs of boxers. No one goes back to watch his fights for entertainment, only for education.

It's basically the difference between going to a museum and going to an amusement park. Watching Mayweather fight is definitely like going to the museum. I would do it ONLY when I want to learn, but never when I want to enjoy myself.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mayweather WAS a runner and he WAS indeed boring.

Just because someone is good does not mean that they are automatically exciting. Mayweather was the San Antonio Spurs of boxers. No one goes back to watch his fights for entertainment, only for education.

It's basically the difference between going to a museum and going to an amusement park. Watching Mayweather fight is definitely like going to the museum. I would do it ONLY when I want to learn, but never when I want to enjoy myself.
Maybe his stuff at welterweight but at lighter weight before he hurt his hands he was very offensive minded

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He clowned Acosta last night. Dude look like a beast before the fight then got his leg Tagged up and clipped behind the ear and was done. I don’t think he landed any strikes. Nicely done.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Not sure how long it'll be up, but start around 12:21 for the KO

some pussy probably lurking here, snitched on the uploader...

I wish there was a way we could sniff out snitch ass lurkers...

I got a word or two for them..

thanks anyway tho, your effort greatly appreciated

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
For the folks that have real-debrid and don't know how to fully take advantage of it, this is an example.

I found the link to the torrent/magnet for this fight and dropped it into my real-debrid account.

The file was archived so it was available to download after I confirmed the files I wanted in the real-debrid site.

Here is a direct link to the event for those that didn't get to watch it.

I'm going to kill the link later on today.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

juan-espino-jeff-hughes-ufc-253-2.jpg

william-knight-aleksa-camur-ufc-253-2.jpg

jake-matthews-diego-sanchez-ufc-253-2.jpg

hakeem-dawodu-zubaira-tukhugov-ufc-253-2.jpg

hakeem-dawodu-ufc-253-video-1.jpg