Isn't this ridiculous? Do idiots really overpay this much for bottle service at a club?

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I don’t understand why folks count other peoples money. Some people have more disposable income than you may have. Some folks like to go out and have a good time and when they do they spend money. The extra money you spend on bottle service is for the party atmosphere.

So go ahead and save your money and stay home and drink your liquor while you are drunk dancing in your boxers alone. Or you can go to the club and buy one drink and do you and have a good time with the women.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t understand why folks count other peoples money. Some people have more disposable income than you may have. Some folks like to go out and have a good time and when they do they spend money. The extra money you spend on bottle service is for the party atmosphere.

So go ahead and save your money and stay home and drink your liquor while you are drunk dancing in your boxers alone. Or you can go to the club and buy one drink and do you and have a good time with the women.
Dude fuck that. That's about a 300 percent mark up. A fool and his money...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Where have you been in over a past decade?... Clubs/bars/lounges all overcharge for liqs... Bottles are usually sold going by shot prices... Whatever their shot prices go for they usually will calculate how many shots per bottle x the shot price and what it comes out to is usually the price they gonna charge for the bottle... Sometimes they might charge a lil less if you buy the bottle instead of the amount of shots.. So mathematically speaking if I sold you a fifth of a bottle I should get at least 15 separate shots off that bottle, if I charge $10 per shot each bottle should generate $150... So I'm gonna sell that bottle for $150... If I'm nice maybe $125

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dude fuck that. That's about a 300 percent mark up. A fool and his money...
if you selling something you obviously want to make a profit...so you not gonna sell it the same price that you brought it for... Also consider rent, staff, bills, maintenance, and oh yeah actually walking away with a profit than of course it's gonna be a markup... You know food is sold at a higher price to

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you went to a liquor store you might spend $350 for this. Then, if you're into tricking--which you must be to overpay that much, you could buy a $500 prostitute and still have over a bill left. I'm just saying.

I feel you and I can't do it :smh:

if you selling something you obviously want to make a profit...so you not gonna sell it the same price that you brought it for... Also consider rent, staff, bills, maintenance, and oh yeah actually walking away with a profit than of course it's gonna be a markup... You know food is sold at a higher price to

You're both right but I can't do it, it's the principle.

I'm not paying $15 for a bottle of water and I'm not paying $15 for a Snickers, it's the principle.

But I get it.

Alcohol is how nightclubs and titty bars earn their money.

If a mofo dumb enough to spend $1000 on a bottle they can get at a grocery store liquor aisle for $39 bucks.....I got some property on the Moon for a good deal.

Agreed

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course the club is there to make a profit. Still, like I said, it's about a 300% markup. If a fool wants to waste his money like that then more power to him. Still :smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Of course the club is there to make a profit. Still, like I said, it's about a 300% markup. If a fool wants to waste his money like that then more power to him. Still :smh:
a bottle of water is less than 13 cents yet stores sell them for a $1 and eateries will sell them for 2 or more bucks... That is literally over 7 times the markup yet nobody calls people who buy solo waters at gas stations, stores, eateries dumb... Everything is marked up

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I just checked a local Lounge/Club in my area and a bottle of Crown Royal Apple or Vanilla is $300.

A bottle of Patron was $400.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
That's one club in Queens.

Try major clubs across the country, Vegas, LA, Miami... One of those bottles easily goes for $1,000

hakkasan-bottle-service-menu-170530215628-thumbnail-4.jpg

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's one club in Queens.

Try major clubs across the country, Vegas, LA, Miami... One of those bottles easily goes for $1,000

hakkasan-bottle-service-menu-170530215628-thumbnail-4.jpg

300k for a 30 liter bottle of champagne. I can't even imagine doing that. I think if I even thought about doing some dumb shit like that my dead Grandmom's Spirit would come down and slap the shit out of me.

Last edited:

muckraker10021

Superstar *****
BGOL Investor
Las Vegas
Dance Clubs in Vegas the DJ makes $40K to $100K a night.
some party-goers spend $500K a night on liquor.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Prices are around $70k retail, outside the club...
Weighs 100lbs

"Balling!"
Lol

Ace1-640x426.jpg
I had to think about it. Millionaires who own LLC's worth far more probably ball out like that then write off that expenditure as a business expense. That's the only way it makes sense to me.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

If you're spending $1,000 on a bottle of liquor, you don't give a fuck about struggling people in your country and throughout the world. Period.

Such people better not claim to be Christians or make any claim to morality at all. I'm not counting their money but, as MLK said, budgets are moral documents. I'm just assessing what is right in front of me.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
If you went to a liquor store you might spend $350 for this. Then, if you're into tricking--which you must be to overpay that much, you could buy a $500 prostitute and still have over a bill left. I'm just saying.

:lol: @ "Then, if you're into tricking--which you must be to overpay that much"

The most I've ever spent on a bottle was around $100, in a NYE situation where I succumbed to female temptation.

Other than that, $40 or less, and that's for big Costco style buys that are meant to last a long time.

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
Bars, clubs, etc... don't pay the same when they buy liquor to sell..The tax is crazy on a bottle of liquor. That said, clubs and bars will always have that crazy mark up because they know richer partiers, and posers with credit cards will buy it...

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a bottle of water is less than 13 cents yet stores sell them for a $1 and eateries will sell them for 2 or more bucks... That is literally over 7 times the markup yet nobody calls people who buy solo waters at gas stations, stores, eateries dumb... Everything is marked up

He probably thinks clothes that are "marked down" 50 percent are actually half off.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just checked a local Lounge/Club in my area and a bottle of Crown Royal Apple or Vanilla is $300.

A bottle of Patron was $400.
Just understand, most people who pay for that don't work for it like us regular shlubs. It's the "Fake It Until You Make It" types that do. Believe, they do.
Prices are around $70k retail, outside the club...
Weighs 100lbs

"Balling!"
Lol

Ace1-640x426.jpg
Las Vegas
Dance Clubs in Vegas the DJ makes $40K to $100K a night.
some party-goers spend $500K a night on liquor.
:lol: @ "Then, if you're into tricking--which you must be to overpay that much"

The most I've ever spent on a bottle was around $100, in a NYE situation where I succumbed to female temptation.

Other than that, $40 or less, and that's for big Costco style buys that are meant to last a long time.
You don’t get out much, do you?
I get money, but I work hard for it. Too hard to go anywhere with a 300% markup. If Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, or Michael Bloomberg, don't frequent places that expensive why the fuck should I?
Bars, clubs, etc... don't pay the same when they buy liquor to sell..The tax is crazy on a bottle of liquor. That said, clubs and bars will always have that crazy mark up because they know richer partiers, and posers with credit cards will buy it...
So because you see a couple of white guys in the pic.. suddenly you can find a way to reconcile the expense?
He probably thinks clothes that are "marked down" 50 percent are actually half off.
I used to go to the bar or club drunk already. Buy 1 or 2 drinks there. As an ex heavy drinker, I never understood why people would go to a bar/club and spend 50 to 100 bucks to drink 10 dollars worth of liquor.

Shit...da KillaMayne do this shit all the time...pull up game scrong...any club I go in know what to expect...just another day..in the life of the KillaMayne...brah

@shaddyvillethug
@sammyjax
@jagu
@Mrfreddygoodbud

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I throw my flag...show my ass..erywhere... Vegas, new yawk city, Jerzey...Miyayo...if I'm there...it's gonna be Grizzly Beard Taliban gang..brah

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you're spending $1,000 on a bottle of liquor, you don't give a fuck about struggling people in your country and throughout the world. Period.

Such people better not claim to be Christians or make any claim to morality at all. I'm not counting their money but, as MLK said, budgets are moral documents. I'm just assessing what is right in front of me.

Ehhhh that's a slippery slope breh.

What if someone buys a pair of shoes that cost that much?

How much is too much to spend on a house? A car?

Yiu start going down that road where does it end?

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor

I do. Especially, when it's the same water out the tap.

=====

Thank you Dad for making me a cheap, degenerate, scumbag haggler.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member

You do understand that your rent/mortgage payment exceeds what a majority of people all over the world make in half a year but you gladly pay it without any conviction. Just saying...