Is this true?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True but you never really know until you sit back and think about all the little bullshit people say and do then it adds up and you realize that a lot of the people you know,are related too,work with ARE SOME MISERABLE MOTHERFUCKERS who feed off of your fortune or misfortune and they will take it either way it comes long as it's coming.

2020 ain't been good but it has exposed a lot of flaw shit in people and toppled few so-called happy homes that really wasn't so happy to begin with

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

I might.... if that poster could spell correctly..... "excepting" instead of "accepting"?
and all of the bad grammar? They need to watch back episodes of "Schoolhouse Rock"... all of them

sidebar: that shit looks like a perfect example of a Russian "bot" post.... with all the bad English in it

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
True for some false for others.

In my experience there were a few who did but many who didn’t. Those few we support each other cuz we know what we came from.

based on the grammar & spelling in that last sentence, they prolly only moved 5 blocks away from where they grew up at,,

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Can be true. But peep another scenario:

Sometimes a dude who was a complete square makes it in life.
Instead of just enjoying his well-earned success, he starts hanging with new people and revising his real life story. You can do that with strangers.

But when the people that have known him forever hear and see this, naturally they call ducktales. But now, just because he's successful, they're labeled haters.

Sometimes successful people want everybody else to forget where THEY really came from. Or what their real position was in the neighborhood.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Nosir.. every time they see your Success..they see their FAILURES... brah
@Camille

It can be this. It can be haters, but I think more often than not it's just a case of familiarity breeding contempt.

For example, my mom could ask me a question, and I give her a 100% true and accurate answer. She wouldn't accept it though. She had to go ask 5 other people and get the same answer. Now when it came to other folks she might use me as a source and tell them they need to talk to me or ask me for info, but she has difficulty accepting someone who ass she used to wipe and spank as an expert on anything. Also she used to have to ride my ass to get me to do stuff and get me to follow through, so I'd expect her to be a skeptic about seeing me take the lead and guide something to fruition.

People view strangers they don't know personally as authorative and place them on a pedestal of being perfect. People who are comfortable with you and know your origins so that they can't grasp you being special will struggle with this. They saw you fail at xyz, so they can't imagine you exceeding at something else.

The bible says Jesus had to go away to preach because the locals who knew him were not receptive. His home town rejected him.

Even if there are not failures or events that could be viewed as negative, most people become indifferent to even obvious excellence or exceptional qualities when they appear commonplace because it has become the norm they've come to expect.

If someone can't see your value though, you don't lower yourself down to a level they can comprehend. You wait and deal with those who recognize and appreciate your uniqueness.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
It can be this. It can be haters, but I think more often than not it's just a case of familiarity breeding contempt.

For example, my mom could ask me a question, and I give her a 100% true and accurate answer. She wouldn't accept it though. She had to go ask 5 other people and get the same answer. Now when it came to other folks she might use me as a source and tell them they need to talk to me or ask me for info, but she has difficulty accepting someone who ass she used to wipe and spank as an expert on anything.
Realest shit ever.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

For example, my mom could ask me a question, and I give her a 100% true and accurate answer. She wouldn't accept it though. She had to go ask 5 other people and get the same answer. Now when it came to other folks she might use me as a source and tell them they need to talk to me or ask me for info, but she has difficulty accepting someone who ass she used to wipe and spank as an expert on anything. Also she used to have to ride my ass to get me to do stuff and get me to follow through, so I'd expect her to be a skeptic about seeing me take the lead and guide something to fruition.

People view strangers they don't know personally as authorative and place them on a pedestal of being perfect. People who are comfortable with you and know your origins so that they can't grasp you being special will struggle with this. They saw you fail at xyz, so they can't imagine you exceeding at something else.

The bible says Jesus had to go away to preach because the locals who knew him were not receptive. His home town rejected him.

Even if there are not failures or events that could be viewed as negative, most people become indifferent to even obvious excellence or exceptional qualities when they appear commonplace because it has become the norm they've come to expect.

If someone can't see your value though, you don't lower yourself down to a level they can comprehend. You wait and deal with those who recognize and appreciate your uniqueness.

Dam.. bae went Socrates..you said a lot in a short time...and yes..I agree

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

the last 2 sentences is so very true