Is This Too Much Woman

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Smash I like mine with extra fluff

To each his own.

I wouldn't want to be bothered having to explain to her all the things I'm not going to do - or tolerate- just to get some ass from her. I'm keeping my dick in my pants on this one.

*two cents*

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
So you’re willing to tolerate bullshit for women you’re into... got it

Uh...no I'm not tolerating bullshit from any woman.

Let me clarify.

If I'm not in business or academic situation with a woman the first and most important hurdle is if I like what her ass looks like.

I'm not even sure I could TOLERATE this chick taking her clothes off. So she's already staring down a lot of no's. Why bother wasting my breath?

For you however, she's right up your alley.

Thanks for playing. Have a great day.:cheers:

*two cents*

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
To each his own.

I wouldn't want to be bothered having to explain to her all the things I'm not going to do - or tolerate- just to get some ass from her. I'm keeping my dick in my pants on this one.

*two cents*
This the chick you just experiment how much crazy shit you can say to a person and still get the pussy. She's a 'no fucks to give' sandbox. I'm getting the pussy based on research purposes. :hmm:

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, not for random fuckin, but I don't want a fat girlfriend. They're just too lazy in most cases.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
I'd have this bitch off in the "big girl head thread". Yeah, you know the one you slip off into as well, nigga! :D

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bet she said this a lot "People say I look like Amber Rose..."....kinda,sorta,maybe at a certain angle.