Is there anyone on the board who feels they have CV-19, but just hasn't been tested?

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
I ask b/c my lady and I went for a run 2 days ago. When we got in, she asked if I felt light-headed. I felt the same and we both agreed it was unusual for us after a short 2-mile run. Then today, my breathing seems a little short and I've got a few aches.

Not sure if it's coming from working remotely and being around the house, but I definitely know it's not how I typically feel. But, without severe symptoms like a high fever, coughing, or inability to properly breathe, we're unlikely to get a test. My guess is that we both have it and are just experiencing light symptoms. But, we're in that group of people who will probably never know. Definitely staying clear of others in the meantime and self-quarantining.

Curious to know if anyone else has had a similar experience.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
I ask b/c my lady and I went for a run 2 days ago. When we got in, she asked if I felt light-headed. I felt the same and we both agreed it was unusual for us after a short 2-mile run. Then today, my breathing seems a little short and I've got a few aches.

Not sure if it's coming from working remotely and being around the house, but I definitely know it's not how I typically feel. But, without severe symptoms like a high fever, coughing, or inability to properly breathe, we're unlikely to get a test. My guess is that we both have it and are just experiencing light symptoms. But, we're in that group of people who will probably never know. Definitely staying clear of others in the meantime and self-quarantining.

Curious to know if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Nigga stop typing and call 911!

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why yur not getting tested...kit costs over a grand ea and a 3.4% mortality rate is deemed more than acceptable by the jester and chief..

giphy.gif

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
No fever, but a dry sometimes scratchy throat that goes away when I consume fluids

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I might cough a couple times a day for

whatever reason and when I do, my girl

be like "wtf is up with that single cough"

lol, and vice versa, if she coughs just one

time, I ask her to keep her distance...

jokingly of course. This virus shit

got mofos spooked.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I was sick in January with the same symptoms of Covid-19. I was coughing with a fever and exhaustion. No flu or cold, Antibiotics and Steriods didn't help and it lasted almost 35 days. 2 doctors didn't have an answer for what it was. Then I saw this article yesterday:

I truly believe this. For the people who have had the flu, the real flu you won’t forget it. That I could recall I’ve had the flu two times I know , maybe 3 counting my military time. I was sick in Dec and late Jan-Feb. I’m a workout nut and when I say it brought me to my knees I was actually crawling to the bathroom. Shit I slept on my bedroom floor one day. No gym. Sleeping through days and I felt twice my body weight with the aches and a mild fever. My son was sick end of Jan and it was really bad had him stay home. As I was sick, my girl who’s a doc came to take care of me. A few weeks ago was in gym and have a severe reaction that sent me to the ER, they said it was a cold and unusual pollen count for allergies. Mfs didn’t even test me for it. No fever, sneezing but some coughing. My son thankfully is fine too, but staying away for a awhile. I think this needs to be looked at closer.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They ran antibodies test on me, I guess I had it but did not even know it. If you are weak and white, this will take you down quick.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
my coworker had to go to the ER, he had all the symptons accept for the fever. They wouldnt give him the corona test. ER said they didnt wont to waste a test on him since he didnt have all the symptons. They said he had pneumia sent him on his way.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Really wish peeps would stop making jokes about this shit.
Most of the folks I know who got hit are BLACK!
And at least two of those folks are now DEAD!

And I seriously want to get tested.
But unless I'm a Front-Line Health Care Worker,
"Grocer" doesn't cut it.