Is the Postal Service Being Manipulated to Help Trump Get Reelected?

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
You know, we see this motherfucker rambling and bumbling and it's extremely difficult to put that clownish figure together with these types of moves. Since he got in he's constantly come up with, dare I say it, ingenious ways to work around the constitution and laws. I simply can't imagine him having that kind of brainpower. I'm fairly certain there is a warehouse somewhere in russia with a slew of people shifting through our laws finding loopholes and weak points to exploit.

It's more critical than ever to get that bastard out. And all his crime syndicate with him.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yo somebody need to do any investigation on this immediately this is out right voter intimidation.
And then what though?

The question is what should WE be doing about this?

This is an open question to anyone here on BGOL who gives a shit. I’m interested in dialogue and ideas that could lead to action.

America is a government of the people, by the people for the people according to Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address.

America is OUR country, We The People of The United States.

What should we be doing right now about this abuse of power and corruption of the electoral system? Let’s talk, BGOL.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
did he wear a beige suit though? :smh:
Bruh... or use a selfie stick or not wear a tie in the Oval office?...Faux had a lot to say when President Obama did those things.....this mfkr is blatantly stating he is destroying the United States Postal Service to tamper with mail in voting......crickets

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Bruh... or use a selfie stick or not wear a tie in the Oval office?...Faux had a lot to say when President Obama did those things.....this mfkr is blatantly stating he is destroying the United States Postal Service to tamper with mail in voting......crickets

Not even hiding it either. Dude on live TV saying he's fucking up the USPS so people can't vote! Bruh...

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not even hiding it either. Dude on live TV saying he's fucking up the USPS so people can't vote! Bruh...
Another factor for the election: how are all the soon to be evicted people going to vote? Will people go through the hurdles (re-register in time, know the new polling place, etc) to vote? Do they even know they'll have to do those things? It's going to be a shit show

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Another factor for the election: how are all the soon to be evicted people going to vote? Will people go through the hurdles (re-register in time, know the new polling place, etc) to vote? Do they even know they'll have to do those things? It's going to be a shit show

Yep. I definitely believe that's why he's holding up the deal as well. Homeless people can't get a mail-in ballot in my states... dude gives zero fucks.. he'll do anything to win... and we're not even close to the bottom. He's going to do shit much worse than this and this is some horrible shit... GOP gets a 2 for 1 on this one.... they're trying to steal the election and also destroy the institution that's the largest employer of black people in the country