Is she losing or gaining weight?

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
This bitch has mental illness if she thinks anything about her is attractive. Also the camera guy

This bitch has nothing to offer. She has runny egg looking tits, a quaid squared stomach, a pussy that looks it was stretched out by a squash and cellulite everywhere.

This is the problem in this world. This bitch is a solid 3, but she will reject niggas who are 8’s because she thinks she deserves a rapper or some baller nigga. Bleh!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
The Ms Cleo effect. :( It'd have to be one of the slowest and coldest days of my life:smh: Let me look again........Be like man don't take all your clothes off and I'd have to be faded. Otherwise I'd just let her top me off, lets don't but say we did:rolleyes:

SirRahX

Recluse
BGOL Investor
The thing is she wears clothes most of the time and she has a pretty face. Looks like she has some flab leftover like when you lose weight. I get to know PEOPLE before I judge them. She might be cool as fuck and said fuck it, I'm going to make a video! LOL

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This bitch has mental illness if she thinks anything about her is attractive. Also the camera guy

This bitch has nothing to offer. She has runny egg looking tits, a quaid squared stomach, a pussy that looks it was stretched out by a squash and cellulite everywhere.

This is the problem in this world. This bitch is a solid 3, but she will reject niggas who are 8’s because she thinks she deserves a rapper or some baller nigga. Bleh!
i agree with the part where she will turn 8s down but im smashing never the less.shes a 5

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My Mayne...said stretched out by a squash....lmao...brah