The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Black Population in US: 47.8 million, 14.6% and outta that 47.8 half are woman (23.9).

That number gets smaller and smaller with Sistas as you chip away and look at things about them.

So the Facts & Numbers do not lie.
So true fam. I was talking to my oldest a few days ago about what to look for in a good wife. There are so many disqualifiers for a woman that I would wife oppose to a woman that I would fuck. For example, if a woman does the buss it challenge or has any nudes on the web, she ain't wifey but she does qualify for getting this wood. A pleasant disposition, real hair, no makeup, fit, can cook, and cool in her own skin is a must. My son told me, that is like finding a needle in a needle stack lol. I told him his mom was the best needle that I could find and I mostly lucked up on her.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So true fam. I was talking to my oldest a few days ago about what to look for in a good wife. There are so many disqualifiers for a woman that I would wife oppose to a woman that I would fuck. For example, if a woman does the buss it challenge or has any nudes on the web, she ain't wifey but she does qualify for getting this wood. A pleasant disposition, real hair, no makeup, fit, can cook, and cool in her own skin is a must. My son told me, that is like finding a needle in a needle stack lol. I told him his mom was the best needle that I could find and I mostly lucked up on her.

Facts Fam, Straight Facts!

And your son came at you with the right response, Fam. LOL!

Its definitely like trying to find a rare, precious diamond in a mountain of ice.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Facts Fam, Straight Facts!

And your son came at you with the right response, Fam. LOL!

Its definitely like trying to find a rare, precious diamond in a mountain of ice.
:lol:
I also told him that he is going to have to wade through a lot of hoes before he finds the right one, so have fun, stay strapped up, don't catch nothing or bring any grandkids home. This is the same speech my old man told me since I was 16.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whole bunch of dudes in here real upset with me cause I said they're caping real hard for a gay dude that makes videos dogging out women. Knowing a bunch of these same dudes will be in here talking about the evil gay agenda.

Lot of hit dogs hollering in this thread.

Absolutely no one in this thread is upset with you man. Why do you keep lying? You lie like a republican or a Karen. Just sittin around makin up shit.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Absolutely no one in this thread is upset with you man. Why do you keep lying? You lie like a republican or a Karen. Just sittin around makin up shit.

article-1080189-023CEB1F000005DC-718_468x311.jpg

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

Encourage him to get a passport also. Non westernized women are truly feminine.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I also told him that he is going to have to wade through a lot of hoes before he finds the right one, so have fun, stay strapped up, don't catch nothing or bring any grandkids home. This is the same speech my old man told me since I was 16.

Nice Fam Nice. Passing that knowledge down to the next one to keep the legacy going. Always a good look. :thumbsup:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor