The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Some of y'all are far too old to need to be taught "manhood". There's a whole lotta goalpost moving goin' on too. I've seen quite a few of y'all in other threads at times over da years shunning queerdom but now all of a sudden it don't matter. Odd.
Stop being so truthful man

lol libras always seeing things for what it is lmaoooo

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Hey BGOL incels......IS THIS YOUR KING?!?!?!

ruBEa5R.jpg

This the dude giving you tips on MANHOOD?!?!?!

I told y'all how this place attracts dudes that hate women cause the same clowns in here talking about how gay dudes make them sick are worshipping THIS DUDE!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And a 80 year old senile cac is your lord and saviour you hoe ass fruit
:itsawrap: :lol:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
What is so interesting is that all these folks avoid the facts and data and resort to talking about this man's appearance and speculated faggotry,. Yet, have no problem wearing clothes designed by actual faggots.

BGOL Bizarro World is in effect.
If you can't attack the message then you attack the messenger. The negro is a funny looking nupe that be dropping straight bombs. Who doesn't want a woman that is Fit, Beautiful, and Inspirational? I got mine and what I am seeing in these streets that pool is drying up.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
f*ck, I just texted my uncle to ask him if he knew Kevin Samuels

HE said I LOVE him!

OK well it good to know now

Kevin is a women hating possibly gay asshole

glad I could clear that up for ya'll
My pops doesn't fucks with the internets but my sister's showed him a few clips and said he is spitting nothing but facts and was confused why it was a big deal. Both of my sisters are happily married to some good dudes that are actually cool af. Pops for the win.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My pops doesn't fucks with the internets but my sister's showed him a few clips and said he is spitting nothing but facts and was confused why it was a big deal. Both of my sisters are happily married to some good dudes that are actually cool af. Pops for the win.

that;s what 'I'm saying there nothing NEW here or profound at all

and he isn't even the greatest speaker

this is my amateur media expert analysis

In this tekashi clout chasing everyone wants to be a star culture low attention span inflated sense of self hyper sensitive folk ?

He hits a lot of buttons cause he comes off as 2021 effeminate (not saying he gay at all btw) but in the 70s 80s would be considered cool vibe.

the "game" he kicking is just the same old same old but in 2021?

seems "radical" or "old school" or "brave" - and because it ain't NEW?

it can come off as uninformed insensitive out dated

but he KNOWS he comes off a little bit "off" depending on the audience.

But see the reason your Pops is a REAL one?

He could probably make the SAME points and not offend ONE WOMEN in his circle or community.

THAT is the difference.

Kevin WANTS to offend folk because THAT is how he gets views.

NOBODY wants to hear Quek9 Pops drop well earned wisdom. that is too easy makes too much sense and would remind dudes they should have listened to THEIR OWN male influences more coming up.

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
that;s what 'I'm saying there nothing NEW here or profound at all

and he isn't even the greatest speaker

this is my amateur media expert analysis

In this tekashi clout chasing everyone wants to be a star culture low attention span inflated sense of self hyper sensitive folk ?

He hits a lot of buttons cause he comes off as 2021 effeminate (not syaing he gay ata ll btw) but in the 70s 80s would be considered cool vibe.

the "game" he kicking is just the same old same old but in 2021?

seems "radical" or "old school" or "brave" - and because it ain't NEW?

it can come off as uninformed insensitive out dated

but he KNOWS he comes off a little bit "off" depending on the audience.

But see the reason your Pops is a REAL one?

He could probably make the SAME points and not offend ONE WOMEN in his circle or community.

THAT is the difference.

Kevin WANTS to offend folk because THAT is how he gets views.

NOBODY wants to hear Quek9 Pops drop well earned wisdom. that is too easy makes too much sense and would remind dudes they should have listened to THEIR OWN male influences more coming up.
This is chuch fam. Although my Pops has offended many including myself but at the end of the day. The truth hurts sometimes and it takes a real one whether man or woman to take action on it.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Some of y'all are far too old to need to be taught "manhood". There's a whole lotta goalpost moving goin' on too. I've seen quite a few of y'all in other threads at times over da years shunning queerdom but now all of a sudden it don't matter. Odd.

Whole bunch of dudes in here real upset with me cause I said they're caping real hard for a gay dude that makes videos dogging out women. Knowing a bunch of these same dudes will be in here talking about the evil gay agenda.

Lot of hit dogs hollering in this thread.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is chuch fam. Although my Pops has offended many including myself but at the end of the day. The truth hurts sometimes and it takes a real one whether man or woman to take action on it.

The thing is I don't KNOW your Dad. But he bet good money he aint out here TRYING to offend folks. He talking honestly from HIS experiences.

And you can HEAR that when a real one talks. Again I don''t know him but I imagine the GENERATION he grew up in that is the ONLY WAY TRUTH was given

right or wrong

but it was about survival. No exaggeration

But Pops speaking with love and his responsibility as a father - with LOVE.

even if it may be a little "rough" by today's standards and that's fine.

But I KNOW Kevin sole motivation is attention and money (probably in that exact order) so that isn't gonna fly with me.

also I don't even know if he REALLY believes what he is saying either.

And he KNOWS what he saying the manner he saying the vocabulary...is out dated and specific to cause consternation.

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
The thing is I don't KNOW your Dad. But he bet good money he aint out here TRYING to offend folks. He talking honestly from HIS experiences.

And you can HEAR that when a real one talks. Again I don''t know him but I imagine the GENERATION he grew up in that is the ONLY WAY TRUTH was given

right or wrong

but it was about survival. No exaggeration

But Poops speaking with love and his responsibility as a father. with LOVE.

even if it may be a little "rough" bu today's standards and that's fine.

But I KNOW Kevin sole motivation is attention and money (probably in that exact order) so that isn't gonna fly with me.

also I don't even know if he REALLY believes what he is saying either.

And he KNOWS what he saying the manner he saying the vocabulary...is out dated and specific to cause consternation.
No lies detected...

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

As I said to you before on another thread Fam, your Pops is an AD (Alpha Dog) :cheers:

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
He ain't teaching manhood....and why are so many of your posts about faggotry?... obsessed maybe?
^^^ This^^^ but you got to BGOL rock and get it out I watch kevin for the entertaining call in's and the delusional over the hill women spouting pyschobabble.