The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Hey BGOL incels......IS THIS YOUR KING?!?!?!

ruBEa5R.jpg

This the dude giving you tips on MANHOOD?!?!?!

I told y'all how this place attracts dudes that hate women cause the same clowns in here talking about how gay dudes make them sick are worshipping THIS DUDE!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is so interesting is that all these folks avoid the facts and data and resort to talking about this man's appearance and speculated faggotry,. Yet, have no problem wearing clothes designed by actual faggots.

BGOL Bizarro World is in effect.

Faggits operate the Golden State Warriors, should we not watch their games too?

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ruBEa5R.jpg

I told y'all how this place attracts dudes that hate women cause the same clowns in here talking about how gay dudes make them sick are worshipping THIS DUDE!!!!!

You’ll see plenty of CAC men dressing like that in any downtown metro area

What is so interesting is that all these folks avoid the facts and data and resort to talking about this man's appearance and speculated faggotry,. Yet, have no problem wearing clothes designed by actual faggots.

BGOL Bizarro World is in effect.
That’s how it is in the Black community
If you’re not wearing jeans and sneakers, niggas are anxious to get at you for not being like that

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Faggits operate the Golden State Warriors, should we not watch their games too?
Not at all. I am not even saying do not wear the clothes. But, what I am saying is that people tend to overlook things that are in their self-interest. This is hypocritical.

Additionally, as with many people, when a person is unable to kill the message, they attempt to kill the messager. Character assassination has no bearing on facts and reason.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s how it is in the Black community
If you’re not wearing jeans and sneakers, niggas are anxious to get at you for not being like that

charliemurphygif.gif

He’s wearing jeans and probably sneakers. Gay people wear clothes just like straight people, they just have a way to gay it up for them.

If one can’t tell the difference then...

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
People have a hard time separating the message from the messenger. Anytime people go that route I can tell that they are emotional which makes them intellectually dishonest. This is not just about KS, it is society in general who dismiss things entirely because they hate the messenger.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not at all. I am not even saying do not wear the clothes. But, what I am saying is that people tend to overlook things that are in their self-interest. This is hypocritical.

Additionally, as with many people, when a person is unable to kill the message, they attempt to kill the messager. Character assassination has no bearing on facts and reason.

The man’s gay, I don’t have a problem with him being gay. I have a issue with him acting like he likes women.

I actually don’t have a problem with him, I wish him much success.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
People have a hard time separating the message from the messenger. Anytime people go that route I can tell that they are emotional which makes them intellectually dishonest. This is not just about KS, it is society in general who dismiss things entirely because they hate the messenger.
Serena is the greatest female tennis player of all time but once she married a cac many dudes on this board turned on her.. couldnt you say the same about those dudes that can’t separate her personal life from her on field performance? How many people shit on or turn their back on somebody just cause they did something they didn’t approve of that has nothing to do with their expertise or what they known for

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Serena is the greatest female tennis player of all time but once she married a cac many dudes on this board turned on her.. couldnt you say the same about those dudes that can’t separate her personal life from her on field performance? How many people shit on or turn their back on somebody just cause they did something they didn’t approve of that has nothing to do with their expertise or what they known for

Yep, character assassination tactics enable people to avoid honest discussions.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Interesting point.
I see that a lot in discussions.

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered

ruBEa5R.jpg

don't know if the dude is gay. don't care. but you are 100% correct in your assessment that this place attracts dudes that hate women.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ruBEa5R.jpg

You're projecting. Nobody in here is even riding for dude like that or even cares about him personally, yet here you are talkin about fag shit. Did dude not return your phone calls or something? Did he hurt you?

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

ruBEa5R.jpg

Do you agree with anything he says and do you still think the earth is flat?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Hahahaha.

The replies I'm getting.......let's just say hit dogs holler.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hahahaha.

The replies I'm getting.......let's just say hit dogs holler.

You can't even address me like a man. That says a lot about you. Quote me, my guy. You trusted him didn't you?

You sound like those bitches who don't want to listen to common sense. They're more concerned with who's saying it over what's being said. Like I said, nobody is in here riding for dude. Quote me next time. I'm addressing you. Address me.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
charliemurphygif.gif

He’s wearing jeans and probably sneakers. Gay people wear clothes just like straight people, they just have a way to gay it up for them.

If one can’t tell the difference then...

don't be dense.

you know the deal.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
don't be dense.

you know the deal.

I’m going to be polite because I don’t know you.

Dense is thinking that because a Black man doesn’t wear hoodies, jeans and sneakers that he must be gay. That’s the furthest thing from the truth and I don’t believe any actual Black person on Earth would make that statement.

Real Black men or just men in general know that we can wear whatever we want, and not wearing hoodies and sneakers has nothing to do with a man’s sexuality.

That’s some of the dumbest shit I’ve heard in a while.

Kevin Samuel’s could be wearing the latest Jordan’s, hoodie, jeans and a jacket that says “Fuck the Police” in front.

And he’d still look gay. The man makes the clothes, the clothes don’t make the man.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I’m going to be polite because I don’t know you.

Dense is thinking that because a Black man doesn’t wear hoodies, jeans and sneakers that he must be gay. That’s the furthest thing from the truth and I don’t believe any actual Black person on Earth would make that statement.

Real Black men or just men in general know that we can wear whatever we want, and not wearing hoodies and sneakers has nothing to do with a man’s sexuality.

That’s some of the dumbest shit I’ve heard in a while.

Kevin Samuel’s could be wearing the latest Jordan’s, hoodie, jeans and a jacket that says “Fuck the Police” in front.

And he’d still look gay. The man makes the clothes, the clothes don’t make the man.

i am not talking about anything gay.

i am talking about the "monolith of blackness" aka "white supremacy" that associates jeans, hoodies and j's as the acceptable and preferred clothing for black men.

and i mentioned "dense" because you know that is the reality and are pretending that it is not.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i am not talking about anything gay.

i am talking about the "monolith of blackness" aka "white supremacy" that associates jeans, hoodies and j's as the acceptable and preferred clothing for black men.

and i mentioned "dense" because you know that is the reality and are pretending that it is not.

Nah I don’t subscribe to that mindset and I don’t believe many on this board believe in that thinking either.

If that’s been your experience or what you’ve seen, then I feel bad for you.