The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The book addresses everything you asked, and it also lays out what to do in every situation you presented. Please dm me here and I will make sure to be in touch with you here in the near future. I will create a whole thread dedicated to the information once im finished but I promise you it will be the best information available you can find period. Its going to change the world in a way those gentleman only could dream too.
Let me first say that I am interested in all good information or at a minimum with info that aligns with who I am or my ideals.

For context, I will also say that I am a former Jehovah's Witness with family still in the cult/organization. I say that to say that I can never convince my mother that the religion is a crock of shit. I have tried and it doesn't work. So guess what I had to do moving forward...? Leave it alone. There is nothing I can do or say to convince her.

Delusional women (much like my mother) who refuse to listen to facts or statistics that support the high improbability the the outcomes they desire, simply need to be left alone. Unsure what techniques you will suggest since you address all scenario's but as Kevin experiences, it's often a losing battle simply because you typically can't control what other people choose to believe.

Now I clearly understand my self worth and what I bring to the table. I am not perfect by any means, but certainly confident in my abilities as a man/husband/father/communicator/provider. Therefore, this weak man/gay notion is absurd to me.

All that said, I am very curious to hear about your POV so please feel free to keep me posted on your project.

Last edited:

Matt Beesy

Bgol Mod & Creator Of The Crypto Thread On Bgol
Super Moderator
Let me first say that I am interested in all good information or at a minimum with info that aligns with who I am or my ideals.

For context, I will also say that I am a former Jehovah's Witness with family still in the cult/organization. I say that to say that I can never convince mother that the religion is a crock of shit. I have tried and it doesn't work. So guess what I had to do moving forward...? Leave it alone. There is nothing I can do or say to convince her.

Delusional women (much like my mother) who refuse to listen to facts or statistics that support the high improbability the the outcomes they desire, simply need to be left alone. Unsure what techniques you will suggest since you address all scenario's but as Kevin experiences, it's often a losing battle simply because you typically can't control what other people choose to believe.

Now I clearly understand my self worth and what I bring to the table. I am not perfect by any means, but certainly confident in my abilities as a man/husband/father/communicator/provider. Therefore, this weak man/gay notion is absurd to me.

All that said, I am very curious to hear about your POV so please feel free to keep me posted on your project.

Sure thing sounds good,

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
it's often a losing battle simply because you typically can't control what other people choose to believe or how they feel.

And may I add to this awesome statement of your.

I often time find that a person that is expressing a feeling are completely clouded by any potential truth. I have asked “do you believe what you are feeling even if it isn’t true?”

Many answers yes because how they feel about something is greater than the truth.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And may I add to this awesome statement of your.

I often time find that a person that is expressing a feeling are completely clouded by any potential truth. I have asked “do you believe what you are feeling even if it isn’t true?”

Many answers yes because how they feel about something is greater than the truth.
In my opinion, this is absolute fact.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

For context, I will also say that I am a former Jehovah's Witness with family still in the cult/organization. I say that to say that I can never convince mother that the religion is a crock of shit. I have tried and it doesn't work. So guess what I had to do moving forward...? Leave it alone. There is nothing I can do or say to convince her.

You’re talking to a fat bald white man
Just letting you know

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kats be like “y’all dudes” and I be trying to figure out who they talking about. It’s sideways greasy talk because they really don’t want smoke.
I'm guilty... but not because I don't want smoke. I'm always up for a debate if the opportunity presents itself.

I think we all read through these posts and see dudes on here posting to co-sign or liking some of these goofy ass posts. I for one don't have the energy to call out every person on here who concurred with what I deem as nonsense.

I assume that "y'all" applies to anyone is is like minded.. I hit reply when specifically responding to a person or point. I quote if I'm making a general point or statement. Sometimes, I'm responding to the 10th dude who cosigned some dumb shit but am addressing everyone who said or believed it.

This is probably unnecessary, but felt the need to clarify.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm guilty... but not because I don't want smoke. I'm always up for a debate if the opportunity presents itself.

I think we all read through these posts and see dudes on here posting to co-sign or liking some of these goofy ass posts. I for one don't have the energy to call out every person on here who concurred with what I deem as nonsense.

I assume that "y'all" applies to anyone is is like minded.. I hit reply when specifically responding to a person or point. I quote if I'm making a general point or statement. Sometimes, I'm responding to the 10th dude who cosigned some dumb shit but am addressing everyone who said or believed it.

This is probably unnecessary, but felt the need to clarify.

Understood.

Personally, I prefer quoting a person specifically because one of the biggest problems on this board are sweeping generalizations. Also, I have saw instances where “y’all dudes” was used to criticize one person’s opinion.

There is a level keystroke psychology I think many of us here observe from posters. How we use words, emojis, language, writing style, and so forth. I connect patterns to posters and how they communicate.

But as you, if there are many opinions I disagree with I try to chose how I use my words. I’m very calculated with that.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Understood.

Personally, I prefer quoting a person specifically because one of the biggest problems on this board are sweeping generalizations. Also, I have saw instances where “y’all dudes” was used to criticize one person’s opinion.

There is a level keystroke psychology I think many of us here observe from posters. How we use words, emojis, language, writing style, and so forth. I connect patterns to posters and how they communicate.

But as you, if there are many opinions I disagree with I try to chose how I use my words. I’m very calculated with that.
Copy that and I completely concur with the statement re sweeping generalizations.. they are often presented as fact.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can't imagine being well into my 40's and 50's and seeking out another grown ass man's counsel for advice of dealin' with those of da opposite sex whilst still proclaiming myself to be a big time playarific, high rolling, 6 figure mack and wearing bo-bo's or snakeskin leprechaun shoes on my feet and thinking that I'm cool.

As an adult educator, you’d be amazed at how many grown ass men is still trying to figure it out. Crazy

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
I didn't care for Kevin Samuels' approach at first.Then I started listening to what some of the women he would shut down were actually saying. There was a lot of unrealistic self assessment going on and a lot of them having unrealistic expectations of what they felt entitled to.

Watching him more I saw that he gives practical advice and he's fair. His frankness and no nonsense approach is a calculated part of his sell. It keeps conversations like this one and ones on Twitter going. That buzz helps put money in his pockets.

Women who watch his show and call in, do so voluntarily. They're not forced to make that call and they know his communication style. There's no victims.

His main messages seem to be:
1. Women need to know what things and quality that men value in a woman as opposed to what they THINK we value.
2. Be ready to listen. If you already had all the answers you wouldn't be calling in seeking advice.
3. Women need to realistically assess whether they fit the criteria of what the high earning men that they seek would be looking for out of a spouse.

That is the most difficult one for most of them to swallow. And lastly and most importantly:

4. There is nothing wrong with them getting with an average dude and that's who most of them should be setting their sights on. He suggests a change in mindset that would likely result in them being able to live a happy and fulfilled life.

This, especially considering that most of the women who call in are themselves average. Most people are "average" to slightly above average in the looks department. Looks fade. Character, integrity, dedication, good communications skills and maturity do not. "Average" refers to nothing more than looks and income.

I'm not mad at Kevin. Let the brotha get his hustle on. If you don't prefer his getdown. That's fair too.

Last edited:

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
I can't imagine being well into my 40's and 50's and seeking out another grown ass man's counsel for advice of dealin' with those of da opposite sex whilst still proclaiming myself to be a big time playarific, high rolling, 6 figure mack and wearing bo-bo's or snakeskin leprechaun shoes on my feet and thinking that I'm cool.
I’m screaminggggg

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Some of ya'll are some real clowns. We live in a paternal society where chauvinism is more ingrained than racism. Yet you fucking weak fucks feel you need someone to champion your manhood. A faggy misogynist is your leader really. LOL never in my entire life has a "radical feminist" had ANY affect on any thing I am doing. Literally never. And guess what delusional bitches suck dick just like non-delusional bitches.

This captain save a fag made it ok for black incel to jump out the closet with their chest puffed but it's the same woman hating bullshit that niggas who get pussy ain't got time for. 90% of the time I don't give a fuck enough to comment but ya'll making BGOL look bad with this fuckery.

REAL MEN DON'T ARGUE WITH WOMEN

If you find yourself sitting back voluntarily watching a man argue with a woman and you find yourself saying ooooo he told her while shimmying you shoulders...... YOU GAY NIGGA!!!! Lol
This is were we at, he's saying the same shit that cats have been talking about for years. He's just dressed up in a pretty package. He get's the ladies attention. They love gay men because they coddle them, shit, the imitate them. No to say that KS is gay, but he is hitting them were it hurts. I agree, I don't argue with bitches I'm not fuckin, but his is entertainment.

Black women are getting a reality check right now. The government is still holding their stimulus checks. DNA Testing technology is real. Social media has exposed you. It's a new day.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I didn't care for Kevin Samuels' approach at first.Then I started listening to what some of the women he would shut down were actually saying. There was a lot of unrealistic self assessment going on and a lot of them having unrealistic expectations of what they felt entitled to.

Watching him more I saw that he gives practical advice and he's fair. His frankness and no nonsense approach is a calculated part of his sell. It keeps conversations like this one and ones on Twitter going. That buzz helps put money in his pockets.

Women who watch his show and call in, do so voluntarily. They're not forced to make that call and they know his communication style. There's no victims.

His main messages seem to be:
1. Women need to know what things and quality that men value in a woman as opposed to what they THINK we value.
2. Be ready to listen. If you already had all the answers you wouldn't be calling in seeking advice.
3. Women need to realistically assess whether they fit the criteria of what the high earning men that they seek would be looking for out of a spouse.

That is the most difficult one for most of them to swallow. And lastly and most importantly:

4. There is nothing wrong with them getting with an average dude and that's who most of them should be setting their sights on. He suggests a change in mindset that would likely result in them being able to live a happy and fulfilled life.

This, especially considering that most of the women who call in are themselves average. Most people are "average" to slightly above average in the looks department. Looks fade. Character, integrity, dedication, good communications skills and maturity do not. "Average" refers to nothing more than looks and income.

I'm not mad at Kevin. Let the brotha get his hustle on. If you don't prefer his getdown. That's fair too.
Many refuse to think critically or objectively enough to deduce this.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lmaoooo

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
There’s many different perspectives and those thinks for themselves in this thread and they’re not called coons or republicans.

Maybe it’s those with coon thinking or traits of a republican that get called out? :dunno:
Ok. Cool.

Please share what coon thinking and what traits of republicans are.

No cap. I seriously am interested.