The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
dude is reaching. he is saying KS isn't a business man because he isn't in the news? that KS isn't a business man because his business is a consultancy and doesn't sell products? Also because KS doesn't have multiple businesses? does any of that make sense?
I think ppl are just trying to get their own views using KS
LOL, you are so right. I am a businessman and never been in the news, never got an award, and only own two businesses. Yet I have people ask me for advice... That guy sounds bitter because KS is getting richer in a more efficient way.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wish I would be in one of these threads vehemently defending another grown ass man that doesn't even know of my existence. Pathetic.

Is anyone in here really defending him though? Defending someone would be disputing the claims made against him. Which to my knowledge, none of us are qualified to do because we don't know him personally, so I haven't seen that in this thread. If anything, members are defending the message. That's the real issue. When people don't like the message, they try and destroy the messenger.

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
Is anyone in here really defending him though? Defending someone would be disputing the claims made against him. Which to my knowledge, none of us are qualified to do because we don't know him personally, so I haven't seen that in this thread. If anything, members are defending the message. That's the real issue. When people don't like the message, they try and destroy the messenger.
Tell 'em

Matt Beesy

Bgol Mod & Creator Of The Crypto Thread On Bgol
Super Moderator
I will inform you guys of a couple key points, a man should never argue with a woman, you will never win. His whole show is bitch made. Half his points are only valid from very primitive point of view. He is clearly overly feminine which probably is why he likes arguing with women. I'm about to release a book called Blue Print Of A King that is set at destroying the toxic low level information that this gentleman and others like Alpha Male Strategies peddle on the internet. They are leading men into a space where they blame women for everything when the fact is most men out here are detached from how a man is truly supposed to act. Kevin Samuels has no wife, this alone demonstrates the fact that he cannot bring a women to the point where he can control a women or and most likely cannot find a women whom is willing to be submissive to him.

A real man doesn't fear a women or what she is capable of doing but understands what drives a woman and has the ability to control her based on her nature. These dudes now a days like to blame women for what they as weak simple minded men don't understand. They refuse to be committed to one women because inside they know that they do not have the ability to control a women, and if they choose to engage with a women on a higher level there is a strong chance that they will be emotionally destroyed by their female partner. Hence they rather just say all women are hoes, dont trust them and just fuck them. Well I'm here to tell you any brother who tells you that just doesn't understand how women operate and is scared of getting hurt. The shit is a never ending topic but once you understand how it all works there is no mystery to women. But there are a shit ton more lost men then lost women I promise you that.

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude says some suspect shit, and his "mannerisms" are unfamiliar at times, but the basic foundation of his platform serves it's purpose. He's actually dropping "pimp" knowledge on women attempting to fleece men by utilizing "ho-logic". Seems like most of em just don't wanna do the work.

No need to "cancel" dude though.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
giphy.gif

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Damn this thread is still going.

You corny dudes in here are really defending Kevin Samuels.

Is this the same site that is CONSTANTLY talking about how much it hates fags now defending an OBVIOUSLY gay dude??

THAT'S who you're claiming is teaching you how to not be a "beta male"????

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Words are like fingerprints and the fact that the white boy incel term BETA MALES was used in this thread say a whole lot about the Kevin Samuels fans.

Bunch of dudes worshipping a gay dude that dogs out women cause y'all identity with white incel culture.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
:colin::colin::colin:

The more of his videos I watch, the more I like his channel.

When people complain about him, 9 times out of 10 they haven't watched much of his content. People call in to his show talking shit and he asks them how many of his videos have they actually watched (they tend to be 3 hours long each). That's when they start stuttering and say it doesn't matter.

Doing math is important and some of the women didn't stop to do the math. If a black woman is looking for a black man that makes at least six figures, is at least 6 feet tall, in good physical condition, good in bed, confident, etc. The number of black men that meet that criteria will be far out numbered by the number of black women looking for such a man. That's math.

One of the reasons he references Rebecca Lynn Pope, is that she has said similar things in regards to who certain women qualify for, so it's not just him. In her reaction to the "you're going to die alone video", her main issue wasn't with what he said, it was with how he said it and that he didn't try to help the woman. His hustle is to talk crazy to the women for clicks, and then get them to pay him for his actual consultation.

He talks crazy to men too. The video that folks were clowning him about where he was asking some dude how long he was, was him talking to a dude who was 20, fat, short, and broke but expected women to approach him. His point (which could have been made without asking him about his dick) was, what does a woman gain by approaching you.

Encouraging black folks to watch their weight is a good thing. High blood pressure and diabetes love overweight black folk.

Dude is probably on the DL, and says crazy shit sometimes to generate traffic (such as the "you're going to die alone"), but I wouldn't dismiss him entirely just because he is an asshole when talking to some of the women. He's had plenty of convos with women on his show where they enjoyed talking to him.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I will inform you guys of a couple key points, a man should never argue with a woman, you will never win. His whole show is bitch made. Half his points are only valid from very primitive point of view. He is clearly overly feminine which probably is why he likes arguing with women. I'm about to release a book called Blue Print Of A King that is set at destroying the toxic low level information that this gentleman and others like Alpha Male Strategies peddle on the internet. They are leading men into a space where they blame women for everything when the fact is most men out here are detached from how a man is truly supposed to act. Kevin Samuels has no wife, this alone demonstrates the fact that he cannot bring a women to the point where he can control a women or and most likely cannot find a women whom is willing to be submissive to him.

A real man doesn't fear a women or what she is capable of doing but understands what drives a woman and has the ability to control her based on her nature. These dudes now a days like to blame women for what they as weak simple minded men don't understand. They refuse to be committed to one women because inside they know that they do not have the ability to control a women, and if they choose to engage with a women on a higher level there is a strong chance that they will be emotionally destroyed by their female partner. Hence they rather just say all women are hoes, dont trust them and just fuck them. Well I'm here to tell you any brother who tells you that just doesn't understand how women operate and is scared of getting hurt. The shit is a never ending topic but once you understand how it all works there is no mystery to women. But there are a shit ton more lost men then lost women I promise you that.
I ain't going to read your book and I stopped reading your post about midway.

Tiger_Hood

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude says some suspect shit, and his "mannerisms" are unfamiliar at times, but the basic foundation of his platform serves it's purpose. He's actually dropping "pimp" knowledge on women attempting to fleece men by utilizing "ho-logic". Seems like most of em just don't wanna do the work.

No need to "cancel" dude though.

He drops a lot of knowledge for the women but their egos can’t let them decipher it

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
KS ideas are not original. What he excelled at was the presentation and giving a platform for men who refuses to accept mediocrity and challenging radical feminists and their enablers. KS despite his sketchy past is making an impact in the social arena.

Temujin

Rising Star
Registered
Some of ya'll are some real clowns. We live in a paternal society where chauvinism is more ingrained than racism. Yet you fucking weak fucks feel you need someone to champion your manhood. A faggy misogynist is your leader really. LOL never in my entire life has a "radical feminist" had ANY affect on any thing I am doing. Literally never. And guess what delusional bitches suck dick just like non-delusional bitches.

This captain save a fag made it ok for black incel to jump out the closet with their chest puffed but it's the same woman hating bullshit that niggas who get pussy ain't got time for. 90% of the time I don't give a fuck enough to comment but ya'll making BGOL look bad with this fuckery.

REAL MEN DON'T ARGUE WITH WOMEN

If you find yourself sitting back voluntarily watching a man argue with a woman and you find yourself saying ooooo he told her while shimmying you shoulders...... YOU GAY NIGGA!!!! Lol

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Some of ya'll are some real clowns. We live in a paternal society where chauvinism is more ingrained than racism. Yet you fucking weak fucks feel you need someone to champion your manhood. A faggy misogynist is your leader really. LOL never in my entire life has a "radical feminist" had ANY affect on any thing I am doing. Literally never. And guess what delusional bitches suck dick just like non-delusional bitches.

This captain save a fag made it ok for black incel to jump out the closet with their chest puffed but it's the same woman hating bullshit that niggas who get pussy ain't got time for. 90% of the time I don't give a fuck enough to comment but ya'll making BGOL look bad with this fuckery.

If you find yourself sitting back voluntarily watching a man argue with a woman and you find yourself saying ooooo he told her while shimmying you shoulders...... YOU GAY NIGGA!!!! Lol

Call em out by name. Who are some of these clowns in this thread you speak of?

:popcorn:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Stopped about 1/3 of the way down...too emotionally charged. I don't do emotion.

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
BETA MALE (B.A.T. RAH) https://gijoe.fandom.com/wiki/B.A.T._(RAH)
80385.jpg

There is nothing more fearful than to have to face even one of Cobra's BETA MALE Battle Android Troopers. Though not particularly built for endurance, BETA MALE B.A.T.s can still take tremendous amount of damage and continue fighting. They serve nothing more than cannon fodder. As long as their trigger finger is in contact with gun (or their weapons-based end effectors still have ammunition), they'll do as they were designed until absolutely nothing is left but scrap. BETA MALE B.A.T.s can be manufactured cheaply, quickly, and en masse. To ensure their inexpensiveness, they aren't equipped with very sophisticated logic circuits. As a result, they react poorly to changes in battlefield conditions and have a potential to mow down foes and allies alike.
Do to their inability to identify targets as friendly or hostile, they are not used in conjunction with normal Cobra troops. Cobra deploys BETA MALE B.A.T.s when their side is losing. They would also use the threat of BETA MALE B.A.T. deployment to keep demoralized troops from fleeing. On their own, they would move forward aimlessly until they spot a target — a moving heat signature — and they will attack it until it stops moving. They can be controlled remotely, but this leaves the units open to enemy disruption or control, so it is rarely done. When controlled, they can be given basic movement or targeting orders. Later models are a little more autonomous and can perform more sophisticated actions.

Stay tuned for the official (beta male) theme song (Remix)

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Remember what I said......beta males is a term that white incels on Reddit made up cause they're afraid to talk to women.

If you Black and in here talking about beta males while trying to defend a gay dude that you like cause he dogs out women........

Well if y'all don't see the connections I don't know what to tell you. IJS.

dadon1one

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I'll support

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Is your book going to address how society is poisoning these women with fairytale dreams of a prince charming who posseses all the qualities and characteristics that fulfill their needs while they bring little to nothing to the table to warrant having or deserving someone of that caliber?

I didn't want to respond, but you sound delusional in some of your statements. This general blaming of men is as you put it, primitive. The notion that we are afraid of higher level women or are afraid of getting hurt is just silly.. plain and simple. Your broad and sweeping ideals may apply to some but not all and still doesn't really address the topics or circumstances that KS discusses or are brought to him on his show. I'm gonna assume that you are well to do but I make $160k on my day job. Why would I fear a broke woman with unrealistic and high expectations? I laugh when I hear that craziness.

How about you explain how you can reason with a woman who comes to you with expectations that you meet all of her requirements (6ft+, nice car, house, six figure income, allow her to stay home and not work, etc) while she is 5'2", 240lbs, 3 kids by two diff men, working as a manager at a fast food restaurant, slaving to make $35k per year. Now please apply all your KING logic to explain how you would address this woman.

Next compare that to how KS, addresses women who bring their expectations to his show looking for his advice? Some of the women are plain ole delusional and dudes like you come blaming it on weak men. Like wtf dude? Are y'all even listening to the content? I'm not trying to stand up for Kevin cuz in the grand scheme I couldnt care less about the messenger, but some of y'all dudes on here are off the fucking chain with your logic and interpretations of what this man is trying to do.

For the last time, I see Kevin trying to talk sense into these women using statistics, logic and common sense. Sometimes his approach is off but I agree with the message. If you see it differently or would handle it differently, then have at it. But y'all talking bout we're following a gay dude and weak men are to blame because we are afraid of higher level women simply sounds ridiculous to me. The higher level women you speak of who call his show tend to agree with Kevin.

That's my Monday morn rant. Welcome to the work week fellas...

Last edited:

Matt Beesy

Bgol Mod & Creator Of The Crypto Thread On Bgol
Super Moderator
Is your book going to address how society is poisoning these women with fairytale dreams of a prince charming who posseses all the qualities and characteristics that fulfill their needs while they bring little to nothing to the table to warrant having or deserving someone of that caliber?

I didn't want to respond, but you sound delusional in some of your statements. This general blaming of men is as you put it, primitive. The notion that we are afraid of higher level women or are afraid of getting hurt is just silly.. plain and simple. Your broad and sweeping ideals may apply to some but not all and still doesn't really address the topics or circumstances that KS discusses or are brought to him on his show. I'm gonna assume that you are well to do but I make $160k on my day job. Why would I fear a broke woman with unrealistic and high expectations? I laugh when I hear that craziness.

How about you explain how you can reason with a woman who comes to you with expectations that you meet all of her requirements (6ft+, nice car, house, six figure income, allow her to stay home and not work, etc) while she is 5'2", 240lbs, 3 kids by two diff men, working as a manager at a fast food restaurant, slaving to make $35k per year. Now please apply all your KING logic to explain how you would address this woman.

Next compare that to how KS, addresses women who bring their expectations to his show looking for his advice? Some of the women are plain ole delusional and dudes like you come blaming it on weak men. Like wtf dude? Are y'all even listening to the content. I'm not trying to stand up for Kevin cuz in the grand scheme I couldnt care less about the messenger, but some of y'all dudes on here are off the fucking chain with your logic and interpretations of what this man is trying to do.

For the last time, I see Kevin trying to talk sense into these women using statistics, logic and common sense. Sometimes his approach is off but I agree with the message. If you see it differently or would handle it differently, then have at it. But y'all talking bout we're following a gay dude and weak men are to blame because we are afraid of higher level women simply sounds ridiculous to me. The higher level women you speak of who call his show tends to agree with Kevin.

That's my Monday morn rant. Welcome to the work week fellas...

The book addresses everything you asked, and it also lays out what to do in every situation you presented. Please dm me here and I will make sure to be in touch with you here in the near future. I will create a whole thread dedicated to the information once im finished but I promise you it will be the best information available you can find period. Its going to change the world in a way those gentleman only could dream too.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The fact that some of you can't decipher that agreeing with another person's perspective or point of view isn't worshipping them or allowing someone to champion our manhood is outrageous. I lol'd heartily when someone called KS BGOL's hero but I sincerely hope that you're just talking shit... Smh.

IMO, Kevin's show is entertainment/edutainment. Women call his show. How is it being interpreted that men who enjoy his content hate women? Because we like seeing dumb folk with no common sense get corrected? I've yet to see a show where his intention was to argue. Anyway... I'm done ranting. Y'all dudes on here are funny. Carry on...

Last edited: