The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not sure about fraud/not fraud....

...one thing that dude said though, about personal shopper not being a real gig. That's actually wrong... I know someone that actually made decent money doing just that at higher end Manhattan joints. Her problem was that she would spend the money before the returns came back :lol:. Her clients were rich old white women for the most part (at least a few celebs), and these old ladies would buy a bunch of shit, clothes, jewelry, and then their husbands would be like wtf? Take this, this and this back! ....and this woman would be spending money off of what she thought her commission would be instead of waiting.

bajanbadman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This brother has been blowing up all over the internet the last year or so. Major debates about his videos here and on Social media. I actually like some of his vids (not all but some) this guy says he's a scam artist.

dude is reaching. he is saying KS isn't a business man because he isn't in the news? that KS isn't a business man because his business is a consultancy and doesn't sell products? Also because KS doesn't have multiple businesses? does any of that make sense?
I think ppl are just trying to get their own views using KS

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
SITH BITCHES AND BETA MALES
giphy.gif

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
this is predictable, and a waste of time.

they dont realize that his personal life, past, or history, doesn't matter.

his message stands independently from him,
b/c he is merely the public face of things dudes in the manosphere have been saying for years.

so what would even be the goal here? go after his persona? who cares?

BTW, isnt that the same crazy bitch that used to troll around here back in the day?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This brother has been blowing up all over the internet the last year or so. Major debates about his videos here and on Social media. I actually like some of his vids (not all but some) this guy says he's a scam artist.

Is basically all about delivering content people enjoy and follow. Kevin has found his lane and has done a good job of turning it in to an opportunity.

The people who are trying to expose him needs to understand this is just a business. He just provides content people like. These women who call his show are not victims. They know how it goes down.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
this is predictable, and a waste of time.

they dont realize that his personal life, past, or history, doesn't matter.

his message stands independently from him,
b/c he is merely the public face of things dudes in the manosphere have been saying for years.

so what would even be the goal here? go after his persona? who cares?

BTW, isnt that the same crazy bitch that used to troll around here back in the day?
It isn’t just her. He’s getting exposed for not being so high value himself.

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
It isn’t just her. He’s getting exposed for not being so high value himself.

It should have been pretty clear from the start that he is playing a character.

The pin stripes that don't align on the seams of his suit should have given that away, as truly high quality suits have pin stripes that match across the seam.

not a small oversight for an image consultant.

GentWith-Lancaster-Black-Slim-Fit-Double-Breasted-Pinstripe-Suit-1.jpeg
AAUvwniVO51Fcv8h2X7WkQTA6KuGzDfg5s_OZWtmzX3NNg=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

I spotted this from jump, but I still value the work he is doing.

I support him b/c he is kicking a message of being pro-black family, anti-gassing hoes, anti-feminist, pro-black economics, pro-black masculinity, pro-respect for traditional black manhood, anti-black womanist delusions, anti-derrick Jaxn pandering betas, anti-bedwenching, etc.

The
message is bigger than the persona.

and he is single-handedly mainstreaming the manosphere's
critiques on western feminist dominated culture.
Props to the brother.

Last edited:

gw1933

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anytime a Black man comes up and is honest he is a threat.

On that note, where is the "Derrick Jaxn exposed" vid?....I'll wait

The part I dont get is why another man worried about a man's child support situation, etc......Thats gay af.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
So to me this is classic BGOL.

Kevin Samuels is OBVIOUSLY gay as hell but cause he posts of videos of him dogging out women BGOL will ignore him being gay. I mean come on....you know that dude has had more nuts in his mouth than a squirrel.

The mental gymnastics of his fans on here should be its own section of the Olympics.

Seriously......how funny is it that some of y'all hate women so much you worship a gay dude.

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Anytime a Black man comes up and is honest he is a threat.

On that note, where is the "Derrick Jaxn exposed" vid?....I'll wait

The part I dont get is why another man worried about a man's child support situation, etc......Thats gay af.

Derrick Jaxn is a super sayian simp. If he was in a video game he would be the final boss battle. Steve Harvey would be the secret boss.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It should have been pretty clear from the start that he is playing a character.

The pin stripes that don't align on the seams of his suit should have given that away, as truly high quality suits have pin stripes that match across the seam.

not a small oversight for an image consultant.

GentWith-Lancaster-Black-Slim-Fit-Double-Breasted-Pinstripe-Suit-1.jpeg
AAUvwniVO51Fcv8h2X7WkQTA6KuGzDfg5s_OZWtmzX3NNg=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

I spotted this from jump, but I still value the work he is doing.

I support him b/c he is kicking a message of being pro-black family, anti-gassing hoes, anti-feminist, pro-black economics, pro-black masculinity, pro-respect for traditional black manhood, anti-black womanist delusions, anti-derrick Jaxn pandering betas, anti-bedwenching, etc.

The
message is bigger than the persona.

and he is single-handedly mainstreaming the manosphere's
critiques on western feminist dominated culture.
Props to the brother.

He is not anti-bedwenching.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still value the work he is doing.
What work is he doing besides FEEDING YOU DRAMA QUEENS WITH MORE BULLSHIT TO HOLD AGAINST BLACK WOMAN CAUSE OF WHO YOUR GRANDMA MOTHER,AUNT OR SISTER IS.

STOP THE BULLSHIT YOU'RE NOT LEARNING SHIT THAT MOST OF YOU OVERGROWN ASS FOOLS SHOULD KNOW,THAT WOMEN OVER VALUE THEMSELVES LIKE A LOT OF YOU AREN'T HIGH VALUE ANYTHING BUT YOUR BRUISED EGO.

HE HAS HELPED YOU MAKE MONEY,HE HASN'T HELPED YOU SET UP AN LLC,START A BLACK BUSINESS TO EARN MORE CAPITAL SO YOU CAN BECOME HIGH VALUE...HE'S JUST DAWGING FEMALES OUT WITH A LITTLE BIT OF TRUTH BUT AFTER THAT STOPS WORKING HE'S GOING TO CLOWN YA BROKE ASS AND A LOT OF YOU WILL FALL OFF A FUCKING CLIFT IN DISHEART TOWARDS HIM.

HE'S ENTERTAINING,HE'S SELLING YOU THAT,GREAT BUT STOP THE INFLATION AND TALK OF GAINING SOMETHING PROFOUND....

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
What work is he doing besides FEEDING YOU DRAMA QUEENS WITH MORE BULLSHIT TO HOLD AGAINST BLACK WOMAN CAUSE OF WHO YOUR GRANDMA MOTHER,AUNT OR SISTER IS.

STOP THE BULLSHIT YOU'RE NOT LEARNING SHIT THAT MOST OF YOU OVERGROWN ASS FOOLS SHOULD KNOW,THAT WOMEN OVER VALUE THEMSELVES LIKE A LOT OF YOU AREN'T HIGH VALUE ANYTHING BUT YOUR BRUISED EGO.

HE HAS HELPED YOU MAKE MONEY,HE HASN'T HELPED YOU SET UP AN LLC,START A BLACK BUSINESS TO EARN MORE CAPITAL SO YOU CAN BECOME HIGH VALUE...HE'S JUST DAWGING FEMALES OUT WITH A LITTLE BIT OF TRUTH BUT AFTER THAT STOPS WORKING HE'S GOING TO CLOWN YA BROKE ASS AND A LOT OF YOU WILL FALL OFF A FUCKING CLIFT IN DISHEART TOWARDS HIM.

HE'S ENTERTAINING,HE'S SELLING YOU THAT,GREAT BUT STOP THE INFLATION AND TALK OF GAINING SOMETHING PROFOUND....

Ugh.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Man, this shit is wild. I've been following KS for at least two years now, HE DID NOT SAY SHIT ABOUT BLACK WOMEN until about last March. He has been going in on Beta males for about 3 years before that....now he is public enemy #1 because he's saying the obvious about these hyena females.
This is what I find quite interesting as well.

As long as he was dissing a particular sector of black men, everyone was cool and didn't say ish. But, now that he's telling the truth about women and men and using data, now people have their panties in a bunch.

I've said this on this site numerous times, people are quick to get mad about facts. Even if you do not like the messenger, facts are still facts.

I'm not sure if he is gay or not. But, I'm old enough and traveled enough to know that just because a dude is not masculine does not mean he is gay.

Last edited:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Stfu.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

75PK.gif

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Scam artist or con artist? Big difference.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
dude is reaching. he is saying KS isn't a business man because he isn't in the news? that KS isn't a business man because his business is a consultancy and doesn't sell products? Also because KS doesn't have multiple businesses? does any of that make sense?
I think ppl are just trying to get their own views using KS
Dude sounds like a jealous beta male.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now your just rambling...kick rocks nigha... get out ya feelings homie , then come back without the caps lock.
You know better,you know what I'm getting at but your stepping around it.You can't hurt my feelings cause I know who I am ,what I am,where I come from and where I'm headed cause I HAD A FATHER AND 7 OLDER BROTHERS .I provided you with Kevins # call your Daddy ....call him

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the lack there of.....it speaks loud clear.

(678) 744-6243 ....call him,I'm sure he'll be happy to hear from his boys

I'm neither a fan or enemy of that man, but he makes valid points when it comes to the social dynamic between men and women. Maybe some of his previous videos about beta males hit a little too close to home for you. Maybe that could explain your all caps diatribe against members who happen to agree with some of his content.

dadon1one

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
There was a video where he was questioning another man about his dick size :hmm:. After that I knew he was suspect. He's a con artist for real. Ain't no straight man would ask another man that. I wonder if his advice actually helped someone. It just seems like his downs woman for views