The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I checked but there were 5 links but there were 7 chicks. I did not see Dragonlady's IG, so post if you have it
But that back is certified.

HOWEVER......Proceed with EXTREME caution :blush:

First off that bitch is fine and got cakes.. damn! no doubt I'd entertain her bullshit for a couple nights of backshots.

But she's as dumb as she is crazy. How could she not she was being provoked to act out so they can upload it later for views?

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
The average woman doesn't want that life....

Hell the average man doesn't want it....

Who the hell WANTS to work 100 hours/wk?
If she didn't meet her husband and had a couple of kids she would still be working. She loves the law but corporate law is a hard long grind that never sleeps. She became so much happier when she retired and she was making high six figures.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

Moist Wapkins/Moist Twatkins/Moist Napkins continues to play himself :smh: . All he does is clout chase, throw rocks and hides hand, and pushes disingenuous dialogue. Kevin ain't saying shit but Kwame Brown stay roasting him with mama's cooking.

Fun fact, Moist is the current record holder for being in the friendzone the longest.

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Moist Wapkins/Moist Twatkins/Moist Napkins continues to play himself :smh: . All he does is clout chase, throw rocks and hides hand, and pushes disingenuous dialogue. Kevin ain't saying shit but Kwame Brown stay roasting him with mama's cooking.

Fun fact, Moist is the current record holder for being in the friendzone the longest.
Kwame destroyed that weirdo ass negro.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
I was thinking the same thing watching. Like Kevin says she a homewrecker.

After hearing her baby father talk he seems like a stand up nice guy that still respects and still has love for her. He seemed to take some blame on himself but she clearly said it was her. From this I can infer the old Courtney was probably very demanding and spoiled. Even if things don't work out I can tell they will still be great co-parents but hopefully they can become real friends. What she did was important and healing because even if they don't work out at least she she will not have that pent up inside for the next man.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
After hearing her baby father talk he seems like a stand up nice guy that still respects and still has love for her. He seemed to take some blame on himself but she clearly said it was her. From this I can infer the old Courtney was probably very demanding and spoiled. Even if things don't work out I can tell they will still be great co-parents but hopefully they can become real friends. What she did was important and healing because even if they don't work out at least she she will not have that pent up inside for the next man.
We can build a community with the new version of Courtney. The rest of them Kay type hoes got to go.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First off that bitch is fine and got cakes.. damn! no doubt I'd entertain her bullshit for a couple nights of backshots.

But she's as dumb as she is crazy. How could she not she was being provoked to act out so they can upload it later for views?
Its not in this video but the original joint, the Latin chick with the white jacket got hella cakes too. She got up and walked back there once or twice. Her IG is private too :curse:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Kwame destroyed that weirdo ass negro.
I know this is the KS thread... But I love Mama's cooking that Kwame is bringing!

facd0e5b6de482c26601854370b689ac.gif

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sweet watery guts:hellyea:

I respect Steph following…we use to say you can’t talk about it if you ain’t live it -Jay-Z

You got to show me them women you messed with in order for me to believe you. It’s like he telling me he got a Lamborghini but you never see his Lambo. BGOL even has a homegrown section. I hear all this and that about women but they don’t show no work of their women. Most men can get women but the caliber of women you get says a lot as well about you.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
Body Positive is for people who have vitaligo, burn victims, acid attack victims, maimed victims, and accident victims.

Body Positivity has been stolen by the feminist so big girls that don't eat right or exercise but can still have self esteem. Body Positivity is not extended to fat men, short men, aesthetically facially challenged men.. Yet men accept their fate and get money to get what they want. Fat women who don't have Lizzo's bank account are playing themselves big time.

If it is Big Gurl Summer then I can't wait for Fall.

Lizzo has 11 million followers that are enablers and simps that encourage her dysfunction. They will be the death of her if she does not change soon while she is still able to be mobile.

Yes it is true black modern women are under attack. They are being attacked by Reality and Accountability and they are losing badly.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I respect Steph following…we use to say you can’t talk about it if you ain’t live it -Jay-Z

You got to show me them women you messed with in order for me to believe you. It’s like he telling me he got a Lamborghini but you never see his Lambo. BGOL even has a homegrown section. I hear all this and that about women but they don’t show no work of their women. Most men can get women but the caliber of women you get says a lot as well about you.

that's always been my criticism of him. That's how Steve the Queen got caught out a few years ago.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
Im not too familiar with this Kevin Samuels person. Is he like Tommy Sotomayor just more clean and polished so mainstream motherfuckers who secretly agreed with Tommy's take on how radical feminism had destroyed the black family structure and is the leading cause to the decline of the black community?

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Im not too familiar with this Kevin Samuels person. Is he like Tommy Sotomayor just more clean and polished so mainstream motherfuckers who secretly agreed with Tommy's take on how radical feminism had destroyed the black family structure and is the leading cause to the decline of the
black community?
Wow.. Did you just turn this into a conspiracy thread??? :roflmao:
Damn, you're a conspiracy brotha in real life ain't ya..?..:lol:

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
Wow.. Did you just turn this into a conspiracy thread??? :roflmao:
Damn, you're a conspiracy brotha in real life ain't ya..?..:lol:
Thats my take on his content, when i browsed his youtube channel. Its just nothing but Black women aint shit drops. All i know is when Tommy Sotomayor or Jason Whitlock makes the same type of videos. They are labelled coons. But i guess because Kevin wears a suit and tie and looks smart. Nobody says anything.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thats my take on his content, when i browsed his youtube channel. Its just nothing but Black women aint shit drops. All i know is when Tommy Sotomayor or Jason Whitlock makes the same type of videos. They are labelled coons. But i guess because Kevin wears a suit and tie and looks smart. Nobody says anything.
If that's what you got from his videos, then... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Body Positive is for people who have vitaligo, burn victims, acid attack victims, maimed victims, and accident victims.

Body Positivity has been stolen by the feminist so big girls that don't eat right or exercise but can still have self esteem. Body Positivity is not extended to fat men, short men, aesthetically facially challenged men.. Yet men accept their fate and get money to get what they want. Fat women who don't have Lizzo's bank account are playing themselves big time.

If it is Big Gurl Summer then I can't wait for Fall.

Lizzo has 11 million followers that are enablers and simps that encourage her dysfunction. They will be the death of her if she does not change soon while she is still able to be mobile.

Yes it is true black modern women are under attack. They are being attacked by Reality and Accountability and they are losing badly.

Lizzo reminds me of Trent Williams, the left tackle for the 49ers.

Her QB protection and run blocking are pro bowl caliber.

Last edited:

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that's always been my criticism of him. That's how Steve the Queen got caught out a few years ago.

This is what keep telling the Incels of this forum. Niggas with options don't have to marry these chicks young.

Most of you dudes married early cause you already knew your child hood/college dating options were slim to none so you married the first thing that wanted to tie the knot with you.

Sometimes you find the one you want to marry young but most don't.

Speaking for myself, I'm 47 and still got women giving me pussy on some I wanted to fuck with you In junior high, high school, college shit.

:itsawrap: