The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
oh did i say something gay or did dave chapelle in the gif
:puzzled:

Whatever you say salami slugger

let's not aruge that's what you want to do cause you have bitch tendencies.

let's settle it like men, again i welcome you to a homegrown challenge and we can end all the whos' gay talk. real simple champ

So this is what Manosphere is about? A supposedly grown man wanting to do homegrown chanllenge? :lol:
You're still overcompensating in your adults years? Maybe it's time you go see a priest and give him your confession.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right? My man is really begging me to fight with him.

Bgol never fails.... :lol:
I see where it all started for you.
It's not your fault your dad left and your mom couldn't afford Christmas presents and had to compensate for her young drayonis so she'd stop crying and pouting.

Again pussy nigga you got something to say say it to me directly that's men shit but hoe ass a dude like you will say i want to argue with you.

You type of nigga i used to catch at they locker at smack fire from they mouth and smash they head in the locker.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So this is what Manosphere is about? A supposedly grown man wanting to do homegrown chanllenge? :lol:
You're still overcompensating in your adults years? Maybe it's time you go see a priest and give him your confession.
basically you don't get pussy

:lol:

and yes the manosphere is about getting pussy homo not about dick riding drayonis.

:itsawrap:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I make a high six figure income. Yes I'd have a problem with my wife working at Arby's making sandwiches. Having a big booty ain't enough for me. I need you top be bringing in money too. Nobody rides for free around me unless you're a child and can't help it.
c
I make six figures... don't care what the wifey makes. House won't be as big and there wouldn't be 2 new cars in the garage but the love would remain the same

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Oshay is annoying at times and funny at others. Still some worthwhile topics he brings up.

Funny how bitter selfish ungrateful 304's digged in the crates to hate on an old Destiny's Child song that shows submission to a man. Yet have nothing to say about Babyface's "As Soon as I get home". Want to be catered to but not cater for. Ironically Beyonce, Kelly, and Michelle are all married.

Also black women only get called "Pick Me" if they want a black man's leadership, companionship, and protection. Hypocritical how black women who date non black men are never labeled as a Pick Me:hmm:.

This is why the manosphere(black especially) is needed. The open disrespect of black men by some of our female counterparts has to end. We will end it by holding the line and by letting them destroy their selves in their attempt to satisfy our enemies agenda against all of us. The Great Reset is approaching and if the Lilith/Jezebel/Delilah thinking black women don't change their ways there will be wailing and knashing of teeth as they reside in their self created hell.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
c
I make six figures... don't care what the wifey makes. House won't be as big and there wouldn't be 2 new cars in the garage but the love would remain the same

I care. I remember when I was single after my divorce. The amount of hoes I was smashing was off the chain. I'm living in my own house, hot tub on the patio. Full bar. Every room fully furnished and decorated and every chick was trying to move in. The one's who didn't make the cut were the broke one's.

No I don't "need your money"....I just want it.

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Oshay is annoying at times and funny at others. Still some worthwhile topics he brings up.

Funny how bitter selfish ungrateful 304's digged in the crates to hate on an old Destiny's Child song that shows submission to a man. Yet have nothing to say about Babyface's "As Soon as I get home". Want to be catered to but not cater for. Ironically Beyonce, Kelly, and Michelle are all married.

Also black women only get called "Pick Me" if they want a black man's leadership, companionship, and protection. Hypocritical how black women who date non black men are never labeled as a Pick Me:hmm:.

This is why the manosphere(black especially) is needed. The open disrespect of black men by some of our female counterparts has to end. We will end it by holding the line and by letting them destroy their selves in their attempt to satisfy our enemies agenda against all of us. The Great Reset is approaching and if the Lilith/Jezebel/Delilah thinking black women don't change their ways there will be wailing and knashing of teeth as they reside in their self created hell.

I just started listening to Oshay about a month ago. Your analysis is on point

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fair enough, but this is about KS.
What is KS track record?

How many clients went on to make millions after a session or a few sessions?

Breh the coaching business is HUGE

These business coaches have packages that could cost $100K

If someone charged that and yiu could make $1M or more....to me it's worth it

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't forget his youtube memberships. All his shows are members only and these folks pay a monthly fee to be apart of that.

After paying a monthly fee, they also contribute money in various amounts. I once saw a woman drop $25 just to tell him the audio wasn't working. That was her way to get his attention.

Monthly youtube channel memberships
Donations for each show (cash app and superchats)
Patreon members
IG ( I'm sure he making money off the graham)

Personally I think he easily clearing 3 to 5 million a year.

BTW: This is his channel membership levels

Level 1 $4.99 per month

Level 2 $9.99 per month

Level 3 $24.99 per month

Level 4 $49.99 per month

Level 5 $99.99 per month

On top of paying a monthly fee, folks are still encouraged to donate during the show. This is what prompted the money world female dance routine.

Get that paper

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
199550089_4303137429776898_7725638323374739180_n.jpg

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor