The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He’s about to be king of this shit. Mainly because hoes love to hate him. Most of the women I know hate him, which means they know of him, which means more clicks and ad revenue. He’s easily in the 5 figures a month just on ads and the colognes and candles he paid to promote. He’s a genius. Moist or not, a tender dude was the only way the bitch slap women because no straight man would have survived it.

Best believe he sells out venues with live shows soon as covid eases up. He’s going be huge. Book deals, short-lived talk show, then syndicated radio shows.
Don't forget donations, I've seen cats drop a couple $500 donations. Or does youtube gank a percentage of that also?

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
YouTube takes a big percentage. Thats why most people want you doing cash app or patreon

YouTube takes a percentage of every Super Chat - about 30%. In case someone asks, Super Chats are non-refundable. Donators get a receipt via email for each payment, and YouTube only gives refunds under special circumstances. Users can spend $500 per day and $2,000 per week on Super Chats.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Don't forget his youtube memberships. All his shows are members only and these folks pay a monthly fee to be apart of that.

After paying a monthly fee, they also contribute money in various amounts. I once saw a woman drop $25 just to tell him the audio wasn't working. That was her way to get his attention.

Monthly youtube channel memberships
Donations for each show (cash app and superchats)
Patreon members
IG ( I'm sure he making money off the graham)

Personally I think he easily clearing 3 to 5 million a year.

BTW: This is his channel membership levels

Level 1 $4.99 per month

Level 2 $9.99 per month

Level 3 $24.99 per month

Level 4 $49.99 per month

Level 5 $99.99 per month

On top of paying a monthly fee, folks are still encouraged to donate during the show. This is what prompted the money world female dance routine.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

YouTube takes a percentage of every Super Chat - about 30%. In case someone asks, Super Chats are non-refundable. Donators get a receipt via email for each payment, and YouTube only gives refunds under special circumstances. Users can spend $500 per day and $2,000 per week on Super Chats.
Hmmm.so on the 500 he still banking close to 300

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
His live streams can have upwards of 25,000 viewers.

Let just say 10,000 of those are monthly membership subscribers.

We'll also say they pay the lowest monthly fee of $4.99.

So 10,000 people times $4.99 gets him $49,900, minus YouTubes 30% (-$14,970) equals $34,930 per month to pocket.

Is that too generous?

Lets cut that in half, 5,000 membership subscribers at $4.99 gets him $24,950, minus YouTubes 30% ($-7,485) equals $17,465 per month to pocket.

Now add superchats, IG, Patreon, and image consulting which he charges $1,000 per hour.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So 10,000 people times $4.99 gets him $49,900, minus YouTubes 30% (-$14,970) equals $34,930 per month to pocket.

Is that too generous?

Lets cut that in half, 5,000 membership subscribers at $4.99 gets him $24,950, minus YouTubes 30% ($-7,485) equals $17,465 per month to pocket.

Now add superchats, IG, Patreon, and image consulting which he charges $1,000 per hour.

As time goes on and he keeps blowing up like he is, he'll step further a way from this.

He will still keep it on the stove but push it to the back burner. But who knows

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Is that too generous?

Someone really paying $1000 per hour to this dude?

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm guessing it's true, that's the price point listed on his website. I think this is tailored for corporate folks that use services like this then write it off on taxes.

That's why he reminds folks to book a session.
Corporations just don’t spend money to write off taxes. It has to be needed. Kevin isn’t providing much to a corporation.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corporations just don’t spend money to write off taxes. It has to be needed. Kevin isn’t providing much to a corporation.

Yes he lost me there about the taxes and I see no prices on his website.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
That was a time when women were dependent on men for pretty much their existence (no jobs, no college, no miney etc.....) and lived at home until they were married off.

What is the percentage of men do you think would be ok with their wife (or potential wife) staying home, not working, not furthering their education, etc...? What percentage of men do you think would even fuck with a woman who wasn't working, furthering their education, etc....?

That's one thing I don't get from the "manosphere movement". Unless your wife has kids and stays home briefly to help raise them what man today would want a women that earns no money?

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
LA fam.... Was that first caller indicative of most LA jawns? I might be making the move out there... Is this the shit i'mma have to deal with?
Fam. It's worse. I met this tag along when I was visiting my sisters before I got married. Chick was fine as frog hair but her head was fucked up on LA smog. She had the nerve to tell me that she usually only date cacs but said she was feeling my energy and wanted me to take her out. Both of my sisters cringed when she said it because they knew what I was about to say. I told her I don't fuck with cacs and I definitely don't fuck with cac leftovers. I wish I had a picture of the shocked look on her face. After that bullshit, my sisters even kicked her to the curb.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam. It's worse. I met this tag along when I was visiting my sisters before I got married. Chick was fine as frog hair but her head was fucked up on LA smog. She had the nerve to tell me that she usually only date cacs but said she was feeling my energy and wanted me to take her out. Both of my sisters cringed when she said it because they knew what I was about to say. I told her I don't fuck with cacs and I definitely don't fuck with cac leftovers. I wish I had a picture of the shocked look on her face. After that bullshit, my sisters even kicked her to the curb.
You gat brothers that’s cacs tho

U not bigger than the Dawg Pound breh

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
That's one thing I don't get from the "manosphere movement". Unless your wife has kids and stays home briefly to help raise them what man today would want a women that earns no money?
You are missing the point fam. My wife works even though she doesn't have to. Manosphere is about resetting the balance. Men are better, want to marry, start a family, and leave a legacy. Chicks out here having hot girl summer, twerking, and catching as many bodies that they can fit between their legs. Something has to change.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
You are missing the point fam. My wife works even though she doesn't have to. Manosphere is about resetting the balance. Men are better, want to marry, start a family, and leave a legacy. Chicks out here having hot girl summer, twerking, and catching as many bodies that they can fit between their legs. Something has to change.

I'm talking about some of the youtubers in the manosphere that push women should be at home and not in the work place. Those guys specifically.