The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're too stupid to see the obvious flaws and outright hypocrisy in that assessment.

Also, it doesnt take jealously or a queer eye to spot effeminate fuckery... Just two functional eyes. You fatherless faggot.

129078968_1037401506759911_5870786931999843290_n-1024x1024.jpg

capture-jpg.2246872
Does this in any way negate his talking points?

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

Self Accountability(as translated by modern women) = misogynistic and toxic to what they feel.

Self accountability is like kryptonite. Asking for it from the miseducated modern women is akin to taking away Kareem's skyhook, Jordan's fade away, James Earl Jones voice away, etc.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. But it contextualizes it and colors his perspective. Its ok to feel however you feel about his content, but to pretend that brother isn't wrapped in a distinctly effeminate package is delusion at its highest level.
In what way does it contextualize it maybe I'm missing something? I see people say this and that but I never see anyone debunk or refute what he's saying. In the Black community are women at a 70% to 80% obesity rate? Are Black children born to 70% to 80% single mothers. Are there more Black men at 51% single and childless and have never had children. I only care if he can be debunked I don't care what he wore in high school over 30 years ago mind you. I don't care what his salary was 5 to 6 years ago. What I care about is can his points be refuted.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In what way does it contextualize it maybe I'm missing something?
It can be contextualized because our experience and upbringing shapes our opinions and perspectives. So if his content tends to slant or appear to slant towards a certain leaning or focus then that background and history is probably in play. So yes, it matters if he was a faggot or loser in high school. Does it debunk his entire point of view or analysis? NO. Does it play into how he processes and delivers information? YES. And again, i dont have issue with him in totality. I just find it odd and a bit weird how many fully formed adult men seemingly worship the brother, while then pretending to be blind when its pointed out how effeminate he is. Now i get the Gen Z twitter 20 somethings fascination with him.. He gives them hope. But you late 30s thru 50 year old niggas acting like groupies is some sad shit.
In the Black community are women at a 70% to 80% obesity rate? Are Black children born to 70% to 80% single mothers. Are there more Black men at 51% single and childless and have never had children.
This is one issue i find interesting about what you guys glean from his content tho. It all has a misogynist leaning where more accountability is placed on the female than male. Assuming your numbers are accurate, them 80% fat bitches still getting fucked, them single mothers didnt impregnate themselves, them 51% men are mostly low wage earning cats and the number also includes losers, felons and fags.
I only care if he can be debunked I don't care what he wore in high school over 30 years ago mind you. I don't care what his salary was 5 to 6 years ago. What I care about is can his points be refuted.
And thats fine. Not me tho. I like to vet and source all information and the person delivering it. Im thorough like that. And sorry, i think its kinda important if not noteworthy to know that the guy giving me all this expert advice on women was a effeminate loser who just got his glow up at age 50. Now, that doesnt have to be used to discount anything useful he says, but its also truthful information that shouldnt be ignored either.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
Every other year, a buncha y'all supposed grown men, some of y'all being geriatrics, got a new nigga to follow behind and worship. I'll never understand it.

I am from the school where it is okay to like the message and still clown the messenger without taking away from the message. No argument from me that some of his current mannerisms sets of the sussometer. He is just the person of the time and moment. Nothing KS has said is original. Traditional dads, responsible uncles, elders, OG's on the block been talking like that. Even still because of his impact and timing he will be a target. Many feel he is being a target more for what he discusses than how he moves as a person. He is disrupting the coddle culture and their pockets and that is something to root for.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
In what way does it contextualize it maybe I'm missing something? I see people say this and that but I never see anyone debunk or refute what he's saying. In the Black community are women at a 70% to 80% obesity rate? Are Black children born to 70% to 80% single mothers. Are there more Black men at 51% single and childless and have never had children. I only care if he can be debunked I don't care what he wore in high school over 30 years ago mind you. I don't care what his salary was 5 to 6 years ago. What I care about is can his points be refuted.
Simple answer, no. Thus the attacks on the messenger.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit is sad :smh: They need to put that same energy they put into gay watching and judging mens pics into getting some pussy or something and relax.

Seriously do these niggas get mad at the mail man, weather man or news anchors when they bring them news?

Do they Look at the weather man and say "Look what you got on? You can't tell me it's gonna be sunny outside or it might rain, You look gay.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

man we used to party with this dude back in the day he was with Khalid doing big things and he hit bottom now he’s a motivation speaking. I remember his girl leaving him and him pulling up in that Camaro.

I liked his flow but I don’t know what happened, Khalid droppped him and he fell off. Wish dude the best.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I needed this thread, I didn't know there were actually proud male feminists on this board.

How many lowkey LGBQT argument tactics that were used.
How much rumors and gossip that was perpetually used, especially after it was made fully aware to said posters using those specific points.

I stopped with this thread a long time ago because I don't talk to gay niggas in real life, I'm not going to here.
Clearly and I mean clearly the gay/bi members ousted themselves in this thread

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
saying this and im out.. he must not be a fraud if youu people still talking about him lol let that man eat i swear a lot of men and females hate on this dude i see it like this the ones that hate are the ones he talk about on his shows.let that black man eat cause if it was a white man yall wouldnt be saying anything..

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
KS is unshakable. Negros and hoes are throwing stones and he is dodging all the way to the bank.

KS is getting support from some women who fears a future without a man. Some women are waking up to the lies the radical feminazis have fed them over the last three decades.

KS is getting support from men outside the black community and in other countries. Men in other countries are tiring of the gynocentric misandry they are being attacked with. When you are making noise on other continents you are on to something.

People calling him a women hater is flat out lying and being purposefully dishonest. They call him a woman hater but he respects women enough to not lie to or coddle them. The S.I.G.N. tactics so far has failed againt KS and they are failing in the dating world. The feminazis have made men not GAF anymore when it comes to the modern entitled woman. When people use S.I.G.N. tactics especially modern women they are using it to manipulate and subjugate the heterosexual masculine man. Weak men use S.I.G.N. on women also. S.I.G.N. is a tactic to manipulate people.

S - Shame the person to discredit them to as many people as possible.
I - Insult the character of the person they wish to tear down.
G - Guilt the person by trying to convince them their way of thinking is wrong and immoral.
N - Need to be right(emotional arrogance and narcissism plus lack of humility)

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KS is getting support from some women who fears a future without a man. Some women are waking up to the lies the radical feminazis have fed them over the last three decades.

KS is getting support from men outside the black community and in other countries. Men in other countries are tiring of the gynocentric misandry they are being attacked with. When you are making noise on other continents you are on to something.

People calling him a women hater is flat out lying and being purposefully dishonest. They call him a woman hater but he respects women enough to not lie to or coddle them. The S.I.G.N. tactics so far has failed againt KS and they are failing in the dating world. The feminazis have made men not GAF anymore when it comes to the modern entitled woman. When people use S.I.G.N. tactics especially modern women they are using it to manipulate and subjugate the heterosexual masculine man. Weak men use S.I.G.N. on women also. S.I.G.N. is a tactic to manipulate people.

G - Guilt the person by trying to convince them their way of thinking is wrong and immoral.

I wish a bitch or a nigga..would throw a S.I.G.N...at me... brah...but yeh...Kevin is that dude.. brah

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

This times a thousand. I never understood why a man will get so much hate who's underlying message is men should work hard to get what you want. Women should stay fit and pleasant to get what you want. Men and women should marry and stop having kids out of wedlock. I repeat this man is doing God's work one family at a time.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It can be contextualized because our experience and upbringing shapes our opinions and perspectives. So if his content tends to slant or appear to slant towards a certain leaning or focus then that background and history is probably in play. So yes, it matters if he was a faggot or loser in high school. Does it debunk his entire point of view or analysis? NO. Does it play into how he processes and delivers information? YES. And again, i dont have issue with him in totality. I just find it odd and a bit weird how many fully formed adult men seemingly worship the brother, while then pretending to be blind when its pointed out how effeminate he is. Now i get the Gen Z twitter 20 somethings fascination with him.. He gives them hope. But you late 30s thru 50 year old niggas acting like groupies is some sad shit.

This is one issue i find interesting about what you guys glean from his content tho. It all has a misogynist leaning where more accountability is placed on the female than male. Assuming your numbers are accurate, them 80% fat bitches still getting fucked, them single mothers didnt impregnate themselves, them 51% men are mostly low wage earning cats and the number also includes losers, felons and fags.

And thats fine. Not me tho. I like to vet and source all information and the person delivering it. Im thorough like that. And sorry, i think its kinda important if not noteworthy to know that the guy giving me all this expert advice on women was a effeminate loser who just got his glow up at age 50. Now, that doesnt have to be used to discount anything useful he says, but its also truthful information that shouldnt be ignored either.
You are wrong on this. Kev went way harder on men for years. For years he only talked about men.