The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don't ask. Just start a conversation about credit scores in general and a dude will boast about his shit. That's just how men are. LOL

Facts in a conversation you can tell who has decent to exceptional credit. A person with bad credit will clam up or start telling a story about a bad time. "Oh I didn't know pay day loans were bad"

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Dude puts way too much stock in perception and image. He's leaving himself wide open if he thinks that's what will change the black condition in this country.
I don't know if he really gives a damn about it. I think that he's just getting on as many platforms as he can to keep his name in people's mouths.
It's working like a charm. Surprisingly, even White folks are talking about him too, here and there.

As long as he doesn't become involved in a bunch of beefs and continues to craft and maintain his image, he's gonna be one of the hottest properties on YT and I think he's banking on that...pun intended.

:money::money::money:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't know if he really gives a damn about it. I think that he's just getting on as many platforms as he can to keep his name in people's mouths.
It's working like a charm. Surprisingly, even White folks are talking about him too, here and there.

As long as he doesn't become involved in a bunch of beefs and continues to craft and maintain his image, he's gonna be one of the hottest properties on YT and I think he's banking on that...pun intended.

Yep, sounds about right. I've seen him do a couple of interviews/skits with the youtube LA community. He's definitely trying to get wider appeal. If he's trying to seriously cross over into mainstream he's gonna have to steer clear of the traditional black consciousness beefs! Getting down in the mud with Umar, Tariq, Tommy, etc. will be bad for his brand.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

KS show at this point is purely entertainment and I can't even take him serious.
While I agree with some of his message this is just a move to be the "high value man" he dream to be.
The man has been on yt for over 5 years and he has yet to prove he can hold down a "high value woman"
Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, nothing about him is verified.
Ppl keep saying "don't judge the messenger" if the devil came on here preaching the sermon on a mount would ppl say the same thing?
This is his path to getting rich as long as ppl continue to donate money to him.
I am not sure how long he will be able to stay in this manosphere and make money long term.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, sounds about right. I've seen him do a couple of interviews/skits with the youtube LA community. He's definitely trying to get wider appeal. If he's trying to seriously cross over into mainstream he's gonna have to steer clear of the traditional black consciousness beefs! Getting down in the mud with Umar, Tariq, Tommy, etc. will be bad for his brand.
I would love to see that cornball Tariq try to go at him

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its dumb as hell to diss Kevin Samuels based on his high school pictures. A lot of yall wasnt shit in high school neither, but you turned out alright. :lol:
Jheri-Curl.jpg

People who look at pictures of the dude from high school to try to make a case are foolish. On that basis they probably think this dude is gay.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't know that Envy had commented about him on TBC. So far he's been smart enough to punch up and not kick down.

I peep that to last night said your father not good enough for her boy! Being DJ Envy father is a police officer.

Always amaze me when people start to become famous hater. People start to attack him, you wasn’t shooting with me in the gym!

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I usually chat with my homegirl everyday on Google hangouts. She HATES Kevin Samuels. I roasted her ass so bad behind it, she ain't talk to me at all today. Man that truth hurt. I'm not even a fan of Kevin Samuel's, but I got to call a spade a spade. Only lonely bitter ass, single women mad at him. How many happily married women have you seen that hate him? My wife barely know who the nigga is :lol: