The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well when my very Black grandmother said in observing her Black granddaughters in law said that if she was a man she wouldn't want none of these lil old gals and mind you this was back in 1994. What did she mean? I can tell what I think she meant. She meant most of the women out here aren't worth being bothered with.
Yaw was in agreement

He said what he said because u didn’t go all the way in.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Devin Samuels vs Dr. Dumar (aka Nigmund Fraud) :lol:
Muhfuckas out here riding the wave all the way to the bank.

THE EDDIE MURPHY PIC IN THE BACK.......:itsawrap::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

KAJ0uU.jpg

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Captain save a hoe huh lol. I would return the compliment except I don't know what the term is for a male that saves sassy men with man purses and nose piercings. Captain save a sus?

Ask one of them hoe's you trying to save... I'm pretty sure they got something. At the end of the day bro...they don't want to be saved....ya wasting ya money.
The irony. That mirror I held up burned in your soul for a few days, I see. Your referring to Black women as hoes says a lot about your character and your miseducation about what constitutes manhood. I'm sorry that some woman or women hurt you in your life that badly.

Reactions: BKF

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The shit I've experienced trying to date these bitches over the years, I remember this bitch said she wouldn't date a man with a credit score less than 700. She proceeds to tell me I know you got money because you have a good job and you drive an old car and don't have any kids.
Mmmm i don't necessarily see anything wrong with that. As. 40 yr man im not taking no broad with a low credit score serious. She would have to be vigilantly working on fixing her shit on her own.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nigha please...
The irony. That mirror I held up burned in your soul for a few days, I see. Your referring to Black women as hoes says a lot about your character and your miseducation about what constitutes manhood. I'm sorry that some woman or women hurt you in your life that badly.
I just saw this this morning and you couldn't burn my soul with an acetylene torch. Now get on back over there continue to coddle those fat hoes so you can fuck. Captain.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I agree...
But be careful...you're sneaking up on the root issue some of these guys have with KS..

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nigha please...

I just saw this this morning and you couldn't burn my soul with an acetylene torch. Now get on back over there continue to coddle those fat hoes so you can fuck. Captain.
You're butthurt because KS isn't a wannabe daddy to me like he is to you? How old are you?
Simple math, young man. I pick the women I give my time too. The women I don't want, I don't pick.
I don't see Black Women as hoes and bitches and I don't see my Brothas as niggas. Neither side is perfect and neither side are enemies.
Those are white people's terms that we use playing into the narrative of keeping us divided against each other and in a perpetual state of self hatred.
I'm about nation building with my people. In real life. It's what I do. Working with Black Men and Black Women to build and uplift OUR community. Work towards freedom from oppression and unity and stability for OUR people.
The fuck are you on?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I moved to Mississippi I remember I was hanging out with a friend of mine and this girl comes over and we all start to talk. As the night goes on the girl says she recognizes me because we went to the same school. So she asks me a few questions and I tell her I'm moving to the city and I'm looking for a job she proceeds to give me every contact number she has. She's a 8 for Mississippi but a 5 for New Orleans at least for the school I went to so I don't recognize this girl. The fellas give me kudos and say man she's trying to get down. Come to find out this broad is married and not just married but married to the whitest white boy I probably have ever encountered. So me and my patna ask about this chic threw the grapevine. Come to find out the broad had fucked one of the homies who didn't know she was married before he fucked her. Than found out she was fucking a Que whilst married to this goofy white boy. My experiences just trying to find a decent woman to get with I could write a book about these silly broads.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
When I moved to Mississippi I remember I was hanging out with a friend of mine and this girl comes over and we all start to talk. As the night goes on the girl says she recognizes me because we went to the same school. So she asks me a few questions and I tell her I'm moving to the city and I'm looking for a job she proceeds to give me every contact number she has. She's a 8 for Mississippi but a 5 for New Orleans at least for the school I went to so I don't recognize this girl. The fellas give me kudos and say man she's trying to get down. Come to find out this broad is married and not just married but married to the whitest white boy I probably have ever encountered. So me and my patna ask about this chic threw the grapevine. Come to find out the broad had fucked one of the homies who didn't know she was married before he fucked her. Than found out she was fucking a Que whilst married to this goofy white boy. My experiences just trying to find a decent woman to get with I could write a book about these silly broads.
A black chick married to a white guy is just a fuck buddy with a backup plan.. she was all yours for the fun side and even threw it at you .. basically a free hotel room.. unlimited access with no fees just don’t try to use it as your home.. unless you trying to settle down you should of kept that around for entertainment purposes

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is the price of equality. It requires responsible behavior based on self-accountability. People can be fake with everyone else but to not be real with self is playing yourself.

Men are always told to pull up their big boy pants and men will mostly get it. Modern women are told to put on their big girl dress and all the sudden you're attacking them:dunno:.

If modern women want to survive then they better learn how to do labor intensive work that men do. Until women learn how to erect buildings, general construction, pave roads, build grids, learn architecture, learn engineering, build vehicles, etc. the men will win in the end. That is not hate, that is the real world. Yes women make the world a helluva lot better:heartbeat:, but they live in a world built by men. So either they do men work or they learn to practice the 3 F's Feminine/Friendly/Fit.
Pure facts bruh. Eager to see how the male feminists on here will dispute this..

Surprised none of them have accused you of hating black women yet...

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A black chick married to a white guy is just a fuck buddy with a backup plan.. she was all yours for the fun side and even threw it at you .. basically a free hotel room.. unlimited access with no fees just don’t try to use it as your home.. unless you trying to settle down you should of kept that around for entertainment purposes
My friend who did fuck her was pissed when he found out she was married. Said and this a direct quote "I'm going to lose my soul for this bitch" My point is some of us and this may sound simpish, nerdy or corny but some of us want to find a woman to be our wives and to have our children not a fuck buddy.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's funny, but I can't help to think about the hate black women have for their natural hair.
They would rather wear a clownish headdress than present their real hair to the world.
Its funny, but i cant help to think about the hate you have for black women for this to be your summation as a fully grown adult man.

Reactions: BKF

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My friend who did fuck her was pissed when he found out she was married. Said and this a direct quote "I'm going to lose my soul for this bitch" My point is some of us and this may sound simpish, nerdy or corny but some of us want to find a woman to be our wives and to have our children not a fuck buddy.

A lot of dudes have been hurt by women so the advice they give out is just like that shit that scorned bitches give out. :smh: :lol:

Find a hobby or interest and actually pursue it. I met my wife at an art gallery that I went to because some random local painter I liked had some pieces up there.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So you trying to settle down which is what I said at the end..”unless you trying to settle down”..obviously you are so understandable why you didn’t take her up on her offer

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Mmmm i don't necessarily see anything wrong with that. As. 40 yr man im not taking no broad with a low credit score serious. She would have to be vigilantly working on fixing her shit on her own.
That's the thing. These dudes want women to just accept any ole thing and be grateful that they step to them, etc...

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:yes:

When I was single, I had a nice pipeline of bad, professional women from going to events at embassies and consulates. They have dinners, language events, sports viewing parties etc. and it is always bad bitches and old cacs. :lol:One of my roommates in college put me on to this one. He was fucking this super bad Cape Verdean he met that way :lol: