The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Straight truth professor.

I know so many cats that will date, spend loot and smash anything. From a Chick that looks like she can play inside LB, to one that looks like a DT that can stop the run, to one that can play Left Tackle protecting the QB's blind side.

Some dude just don't care and need to smash. So fat chicks or as they like to be called these days "Curvy" :rolleyes2: know it so they have changed.
The women I see with men who could and should do better is astounding. Black men gotta love themselves more than pussy. These fat weaved up chicks with kids aren’t lonely. And many of them don’t like men just dick and attention. My friend will bring ugly bitches to our table and I won’t even engage with them. I texted him to send them hoes back because one was kinda cute and the other was below average. He wanted to take em to my crib because I have a high rise view and asked if he was MF crazy. Why would I walk through the lobby with these ugly bitches where I live??? Nigga wait for better or just let me select. Sad shit. He does not aim higher even after I discuss with with him often.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The women I see with men who could and should do better is astounding. Black men gotta love themselves more than pussy. These fat weaved up chicks with kids aren’t lonely. And many of them don’t like men just dick and attention. My friend will bring ugly bitches to our table and I won’t even engage with them. I texted him to send them hoes back because one was kinda cute and the other was below average. He wanted to take em to my crib because I have a high rise view and asked if he was MF crazy. Why would I walk through the lobby with these ugly bitches where I live??? Nigga wait for better or just let me select. Sad shit. He does not aim higher even after I discuss with with him often.
Truth!

I'ma use that second one.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You mean like Kevin Spacey? Whoda thunk it Keysor Sose was a fag. :rolleyes2: Or Malik Yoba swung with the trannies. Or Tank was out there giving complementary blow jobs to dudes. Let that sink in. Most fags are well dressed anyway.
That does not mean a thing. I love to dress up and I'm straight.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Addressing the he doesn’t aim higher..Sometimes that’s as high as “HE” can get. If he could pull a top flight bitch he would’ve brought them back to your crib. Your aim is high and you know your worth. You know that High rise view going to pull a nice looking woman.

My boy ask me would you put a 6 in your C7 Vette. I said ninja only top flight women get in here, plus the roof is off too! I can be at a bus stop and pull regular bitches all day!

Moral to the story is their aim is exactly “Their Aim”

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Addressing the he doesn’t aim higher..Sometimes that’s as high as “HE” can get. If he could pull a top flight bitch he would’ve brought them back to your crib. Your aim is high and you know your worth. You know that High rise view going to pull a nice looking woman.

My boy ask me would you put a 6 in your C7 Vette. I said ninja only top flight women get in here, plus the roof is off too! I can be at a bus stop and pull regular bitches all day!

Moral to the story is their aim is exactly “Their Aim”
:lol: I got the C7 Z06 AND the view. I feel you.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Ya boy is getting dragged on social media right now.

What kinda bitch shit is that faggot wit the batman sunglasses on? :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

CmnfIq.jpg

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yessir I remember they suppose to be calling me next month for my C8 order! Been on the list since last July.. don’t worry I’m put the BGOL Loaf of bread on the hood

Had to put a torque tube in mines took about a day
That’s the only way to do it. Can’t find a C8 under 120k anywhere. I didn’t get on the list cuz I was worried about my job and covid. Had to keep her humble. Did you order through GM or a dealership?

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s the only way to do it. Can’t find a C8 under 120k anywhere. I didn’t get on the list cuz I was worried about my job and covid. Had to keep her humble. Did you order through GM or a dealership?
Order through dealerships (Criswell) 1k down. Takes about 10 months. Then they want another 4K and that’s starts the build 2 months later your car will arrive. Whole process is a year on the waiting list for MSRP price.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
What kinda bitch shit is that faggot wit the batman sunglasses on? :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

CmnfIq.jpg

Man you see that Ol troll ass dude talking about he hurt other women blah blah blah! Kevin I’m trying to help you bro :rolleyes2: MF how? You really trying to help the dude why not call him direct instead of trolling for likes, subscriber or adds to your shitty channel! What’s it to you bro?:hmm: What you think the women gonna give you some sympathy pussy or something? You probably a fag too. Ol suck up ass negro!

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm not going to lie, This dude Kevin Samuels don't give a fuck about these women feelings!!..He telling them like it is...He be on point on alot of shit he be saying about these women!!..
straight up, if gay so what. He's holding Women accountable and showing them the faults in their ways. A lot of BGOL cats are jealous they didn't of it first