The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
" got up in some snatch"??
Post reported.
You need to make your way to the hand verification thread.
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

s5E1O7.jpg

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
They been trying to get him up out the paint for months unsuccessfully and now will resort to the last card in the deck:
Tranny gonna try and get on the show as a 'woman', but be denied. :lol:

You know what happens after that in today's twisted world. Mark my words, the alphabet gang is going to be deployed at some point. :lol:

2missedcalls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This woman is a size 16 wanting a so called high value man. Whats wrong with an average man?
That was tough to listen to. I think she ended the call realizing that was a lot to ask for
Size 16
College educated black woman
dating a drug dealer, wanting a millionaire
She can't even believe she said that shit.
giphy.gif

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once again it’s because we have low standards. Can’t blame fat sloppy bitches if they getting dick, dates and dollars.

Straight truth professor.

I know so many kats that will date, spend loot and smash anything. From a Chick that looks like she can play inside LB, to one that looks like a DT that can stop the run, to one that can play Left Tackle protecting the QB's blind side.

Some dudes just don't care and need to smash. So fat chicks or as they like to be called these days "Curvy" :rolleyes2: know it so they have changed.

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

I know so many cats that will date, spend loot and smash anything. From a Chick that looks like she can play inside LB, to one that looks like a DT that can stop the run, to one that can play Left Tackle protecting the QB's blind side.

Some dude just don't care and need to smash. So fat chicks or as they like to be called these days "Curvy" :rolleyes2: know it so they have changed.
I don't fuck with fatties

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

I know so many cats that will date, spend loot and smash anything. From a Chick that looks like she can play inside LB, to one that looks like a DT that can stop the run, to one that can play Left Tackle protecting the QB's blind side.

Some dude just don't care and need to smash. So fat chicks or as they like to be called these days "Curvy" :rolleyes2: know it so they have changed.
People like, what they like, and I won't wholesale bash anyone for that. I'm sure women say the same shit in reverse about women just dating any ole kind of dude.

The problem is people are smahing in quantity, and not nessarily in quality. So aint nobody taking the time an saying shit like I aint going to smash you because of your fake eyelashes, weave, heavy makeup, etc....because they just want to samsh.

The just want to smash mentally is why there are so many women running around looking like drag queens because whether natural, or fake dudes is smashing, and even wifein'.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
About a week ago my sister sends me a video of someone talking about Kevin Samuels background. I didn't listen to it. I ask her did she know that Maya Angelou was married to two white men and was a self proclaimed hoe. I then said Alice Walker was married to a white man and to my knowledge had never been involved with Black men yet has made a career of off shitting on Black men. My point I explained is I really don't care about his background my point is is anything he saying false?

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was doing that in the fall for parents that didn’t want their kids to fail. Not at my school tho. It was kids at other schools.

I’ve checked out of being a professor, bruh. I got to get the heck out of teaching for institutions. I have such a distain for education right now.

Ain’t even the students fault. It’s the entire structure of the system that got me feelin this way.
Start your own school with your own curriculum.

I'm gonna do it, not sure where tho

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
About a week ago my sister sends me a video of someone talking about Kevin Samuels background. I didn't listen to it. I ask her did she know that Maya Angelou was married to two white men and was a self proclaimed hoe. I then said Alice Walker was married to a white man and to my knowledge had never been involved with Black men yet has made a career of off shitting on Black men. My point I explained is I really don't care about his background my point is is anything he saying false?
Damn! I ain't know that about Maya Angelou or Alice Walker