The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
It is several of these dudes out here like homie. I think the were dudes who never got up in some snatch when they were younger. One day they develop a little confidence and feel they found the Secret Scrolls to share all this wonderful game. The fakest thing about him is that cheap ass toupee/rug he has on top of his head.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It is several of these dudes out here like homie. I think the were dudes who never got up in some snatch when they were younger. One day they develop a little confidence and feel they found the Secret Scrolls to share all this wonderful game. The fakest thing about him is that cheap ass toupee/rug he has on top of his head.
" got up in some snatch"??
Post reported.
You need to make your way to the hand verification thread.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
met·ro·sex·ual
/ˌmetrōˈsekSH(o͞o)əl/

noun
INFORMAL
  1. a young, urban, heterosexual male with liberal political views, an interest in fashion, and a refined sense of taste.

tenor.gif

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
It’s like a pastor

I know I can, but damn can’t jus milk my people like that

True but that's where the money is. We openly seek guidance. From Booker to Garvey to King to X etc., society expects
us to have a leader in place. Really, we must find it in ourselves to an extent but either no one in our inner circle go it
or the ones that got it don't feel appreciated enough to share it.