Is Bria shrinking ???

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
1839400104978456381.jpg

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Could be the picture angle but she does look a little slimmer...and that's good...it means that she is hitting the gym hard as she ages ...she still got the crazy body ratios and still phat as hell

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
She dated the white guy to bring more attention to herself. It was the thing at the time, so-called famous Black Instagram models dating White guys. Ms. Twerksum did it too.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Has anyone seen this chick is real life?

I’m not the star struck type but if I was to see this chick wearing leggings like innthst vid or at the beach i’m rushing over to get a closer look, pic or something

She dated the white guy to bring more attention to herself. It was the thing at the time, so-called famous Black Instagram models dating White guys. Ms. Twerksum did it too.

Twerksum was with a CAC??

zuluking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Supposedly she sells pussy, so I'm sure some of the tricks have been white.
how do those with money go about getting them because its not as simple as people make out to be. Otherwise every tom and idiot on pay day would be making it rain for this instagram models

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m not the star struck type but if I was to see this chick wearing leggings like innthst vid or at the beach i’m rushing over to get a closer look, pic or something

You mean wearing something like this