Is AOC being punked out???

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The last 4 years proved cac frailty. Not responding puts more fuel on that fire to the point they explode. We all know the loudest one is the weakest. Reminds me of another quote: I only debate intellectuals; all others I teach.

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The thing with Green is, she ramps up her craziness when she's ignored. At some point a confrontation is going to happen because she's going to force it to.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The thing with Green is, she ramps up her craziness when she's ignored. At some point a confrontation is going to happen because she's going to force it to.

But the moment AOC checks her "respectfully, " Greene will start sending out mailers for donations...."Don't let AOC and dems win!" With an image if AOC arguing with Greene....Greene will do the conservative rounds...."Did you see the say she disrespected a colleague. "

"She had no right to talk to me that way....."

That broad is cookoo for Cocoa Puffs.....the only win is eventually she will get tired of banging her head on a wall if AOC silence or she spirals so far into lunacy she says something truly crazy to get her ass banned or whatever it is

KW13537

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ocasio-Cortez graduated from Boston University, where she double-majored in international relations and economics, graduating cum laude. She was previously an activist and worked as a waitress and bartender before running for Congress in 2018. She's obviously not a stupid woman.

Taylor-Greene graduated from University of Georgia with a Bachelor of Business Administration

Taylor-Greene is not on the same intellectual level as Ocasio-Cortez

Last edited:
Reactions: PJN

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is it just me or does AOC look weak for not confronting M. Greene? I thought she was from Harlem. She doesn't have to debate hard, but she should let her know I'm not the one you want to follow around.
Greene is a fucking nutjob. Everybody knows this. When you argue wih a nutjob, that says something about you.
A smart person stays focused, stays the course and stays on message and lets the nutbags ramble. They do not engage them.
also:
Degrees have nothing to do with anything. Many functional people are crazy as road lizards.

Last edited:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is it just me or does AOC look weak for not confronting M. Greene? I thought she was from Harlem. She doesn't have to debate hard, but she should let her know I'm not the one you want to follow around.

What would you like? Fr her to act like she on the block and beat her ass ?

That would be simply stupid.

She is playing this game by the rules and using their rules against them.

Establishment Democrats have to support her or they will expose how weak they are. And they don't want to but they have too.

And she is just keeping the Q'Anon right doing stupid shit and causing that separation in the GOP..

Only a retail store employee would beat that ass in front of every media form in the world...

Damn can't believe you really asked that question and that some are riding with it.