Is AOC being punked out???

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is it just me or does AOC look weak for not confronting M. Greene? I thought she was from Harlem. She doesn't have to debate hard, but she should let her know I'm not the one you want to follow around.

I was just thinking the same damn thing!!!!! STAND UP FOR YOURSELF DAMMIT

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Why should she?

By now M. Greene has proven herself to be a self-obsessed idiot.

Why confront an idiot who has no logic or intelligence in their arguments?.... what does arguing with her prove?.... best to ignore her.

I was with the OP at first but now,
this might be the best route to take.
It's just like the BGOL trolls... they
only want the reply back for the
much needed attention they require.
Just look at post above my post. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

tameytam

Rising Star
Registered
Why should she?

Why confront an idiot who has no logic or intelligence in their arguments?.... what does arguing with her prove?.... best to ignore her.

Like I said. She doesn't have to debate her, she just needs to let her know I'm not the one you play these games with. She wouldn't do Maxine Watters like that.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because the moment she lays a finger on her Greene will scream bloody murder and the Republican party will try to move heaven and earth to hold her accountable for whatever Greene says she did to her. Just like there are people who cosign the white woman in that southwest airlines post made earlier, they sure as hell will ignore what's straight in front of them and say it was completely uncalled for, unprofessional and cannot be tolerated.

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm wondering if they can remove Greene from her office on the hill for harassment and place her in a different office in DC? That could send a message that they don't care for that bullshit.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
images

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
AOC is another exposed shill that was supposed to hold the “Republicans In Blue” like Joe Biden accountable but is nowhere to be found.

there is no such thing as a national level politician with integrity and honor.
Did you see that Documentary, that exposed AOC as nothing more than an actor, who responded to an ad on craigslist by some democratic front group. They like script everything for her.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How does the line go, "A wise man said don't argue with fools because people at a distance can't tell who is who". MTG is a fucking twitter troll with a congressional seat. There is no intellectual gain to be had with debating her on policy matters. This chick has spent her entire time in Congress auditioning for a spot on WWE Monday Night Raw.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You want some of this huh OP?

Tenille-Dashwood.jpg

You NEVER punch down. MTG is simply trying to get famous off of AOC....its childish and shows how far this society has falling that she is actually a lawmaker in Congress.

ETA: This congress has turned into trying to be entertainers than actually doing the job of making laws to get stuff done for the good of the people.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you see that Documentary, that exposed AOC as nothing more than an actor, who responded to an ad on craigslist by some democratic front group. They like script everything for her.
I didn’t but it makes sense. Bartender usurping a high ranking blue team congressman and she is clueless about government but made the face of it. Shoot me the link to it if you got it.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I heard she was cast by a team lead by Stephen Spielberg after focus group research determined that a young, semi-attractive, latina would poll very well in that district. They were looking for someone that would elicit the same emotional response as the famed international leftist Eva Perón. Upon winning the role she was told to just follow Bernie's direction and her campaign was financed by shell companies controlled by G. Soros.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I heard she was cast by a team lead by Stephen Spielberg after focus group research determined that a young, semi-attractive, latina would poll very well in that district. They were looking for someone that would elicit the same emotional response as the famed international leftist Eva Perón. Upon winning the role she was told to just follow Bernie's direction and her campaign was financed by shell companies controlled by G. Soros.

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why should she?

Not to mention Greene is a fucking nut

Reactions: flx

Pre1992

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know. I kind of think that when you make it to congress you might have to leave some of that Bronx shit behind.

I mean, what would have happened if she would have beat that bitch's bricks off on the Capital steps?

That wouldn't have worked out for AOC.

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's right not to engage this idiot cac but AOC is Sandy from Westchester. She isn't some hood Boricua despite some trying to make it that way...

tameytam

Rising Star
Registered
One of the problem with 18-35 year old people today is you only see or react to thing one way or the other. You don't know how to address a situation base off of the next thing said or done. AOC can address MTG without getting into a debate with her. You say what needs to be said and you leave it at that no matter what MTG says back. It would be similar to how Obama made Trump look foolish at that white house dinner when he roasted him in his remarks.