Iron Mike's back... exhibition bout with ROY JONES JR on Sept 12.... now postponed to Nov 28

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Oh please.... People still love Nate, but it is what it is. You get KO'ed like that and you will get dogged on the social media.

It's all in fun.

Jake is legit. He has been training for a few years. Nate called him out and got murked!!!

I mean, I usually say fair play to both for even competing, but Nate didn't even compete!!!! He should have never been in there.

BTW..He got 750K for that nap he took in the ring. He'll be alright.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Oh please.... People still love Nate, but it is what it is. You get KO'ed like that and you will get dogged on the social media.

It's all in fun.

Jake is legit. He has been training for a few years. Nate called him out and got murked!!!

I mean, I usually say, fair play to both for even competing, but Nate didn't even compete!!!! He should have never been in there.

BTW..He got 750K for that nap he took in the ring.

:wakeup: <------- Nate Nate go Night Night
I didn't know it was that much. Good money but gyaaahtdayum

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's all in fun.

I mean, I usually say fair play to both for even competing, but Nate didn't even compete!!!! He should have never been in there.

BTW..He got 750K for that nap he took in the ring. He'll be alright.
Man that ain't no love especially when all these cac's in on the laughing. They getting a little too comfortable....

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

It wasn't a real fight, didn't even have real judges. Vinnie Pacienza and Christy Martin judged it remotely, weren't even ringside. They probably knew going into what they were going to do. Won't count against their records. Roy Jones went into just trying to survive.
yea tyson clearly won, he knew it, the judges knew it, everyone watching knew it...but this fight wasnt about that. if you saw the post fight interview, tyson did everything he could to build roy up. he didnt care if it was a draw. DUDE SHOWED MAD RESPECT for the prime that roy was. that was just another man giving another man his props and saving face. thats respect. tyson could have taken him out easy. Tyson has matured ALOT.

one of the best displays of respect is the end of Holmes vs Ali. Holmes could have taken him out at any time but he showed respect to the OG.

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea tyson clearly won, he knew it, the judges knew it, everyone watching knew it...but this fight wasnt about that. if you saw the post fight interview, tyson did everything he could to build roy up. he didnt care if it was a draw. DUDE SHOWED MAD RESPECT for the prime that roy was. that was just another man giving another man his props and saving face. thats respect. tyson could have taken him out easy. Tyson has matured ALOT.

I agree with yo old raised from the dead ass... good post.. brah

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It wasn't a real fight, didn't even have real judges. Vinnie Pacienza and Christy Martin judged it remotely, weren't even ringside. They probably knew going into what they were going to do. Won't count against their records. Roy Jones went into just trying to survive.

Wasn’t a real fight huh?

Tell that to Nate.

En9uVv2XMAI79Z9.jpeg

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How you figure that? It look like Mike still got something left.

Andy didn't look good in that second fight vs. Joshua.
Ruiz is on film partying, gorging on fast food, and under training for that rematch. He was disgraceful, but usually a far more formidable fighter capable of what he did in their first fight. Tyson is too far past his formidable years vs an active pro fighter. He knows that. He shot down Jim Gray's question about going back to real fights real quick. He just wants to be an ambassador for the sport. Which is actually even better than risking his health or life in the ring again.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

one of the best displays of respect is the end of Holmes vs Ali. Holmes could have taken him out at any time but he showed respect to the OG.
how sway!!!! how when theres no knockouts couldnt hit hard,could cut due to puches.so how.yes we know tyson could have taken him out IF THIS WAS A REAL BOXING MATCH, but it wasnt.its funny that yall was looking at this like a real boxing match.this was 2 people sparring with each other at best..

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The co-main event of Jake Paul and Nate Robinson, however, will only make $600 each for their efforts. They will make much more in PPV shares and endorsements, but each man is only guaranteed to make $100 per round to step in the ring on Saturday night.

The fight is the first of Tyson's new PPV "Legends Only League" which is expected to showcase retired star athletes competing across all sports if successful.

I know Nate didn't get no 100 per round for that shit.....damn hopefully them ppv shares nice....

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ruiz is on film partying, gorging on fast food, and under training for that rematch. He was disgraceful, but usually a far more formidable fighter capable of what he did in their first fight. Tyson is too far past his formidable years vs an active pro fighter. He knows that. He shot down Jim Gray's question about going back to real fights real quick. He just wants to be an ambassador for the sport. Which is actually even better than risking his health or life in the ring again.
Yeah after thinking about it you're right.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Nah man, nah I got bgol boxing experts in another thread about tyson fury vs tyson talking about fury is scared and ducking Mike and Mike would fuck up wilder too lmao Mike tyson has the best fans lmao (I'm one but damn)

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah man, nah I got bgol boxing experts in another thread about tyson fury vs tyson talking about fury is scared and ducking Mike and Mike would fuck up wilder too lmao Mike tyson has the best fans lmao (I'm one but damn)
Tyson will get creamed against the young heavyweights. You heard him, he don't want nothing to do with it. You could see glimpses of his former self, but that's all it was. He was way too upright, he doesn't have the legs anymore. He wasn't bending at his knees and it wasn't because of conditioning, just age and wear and tear.