1+%282%29.jpg

1+%283%29.jpg

1+%284%29.jpg

1+%285%29.jpg

Last edited:

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
too much fuqn war paint...i cant fuq with females who overdo it on makeup...photos come out better when you doing natural shit and natural lighting....if you cant do it without the war paint...you need a better photographer.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
too much fuqn war paint...i cant fuq with females who overdo it on makeup...photos come out better when you doing natural shit and natural lighting....if you cant do it without the war paint...you need a better photographer.

She fine without make up. She's actually better looking in person too.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This attention hungry, thirst trap used to be VERY appealing several years ago.
But later, she went overboard with the plastic/rubber enhancements and doubled down on her need for IG fame, which is a big turn off for me.
Is she still sexy? Yes.
But she now comes across as being somewhat.... "desperate".

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
This attention hungry, thirst trap used to be VERY appealing several years ago.
But later, she went overboard with the plastic/rubber enhancements and doubled down on her need for IG fame, which is a big turn off for me.
Is she still sexy? Yes.
But she now comes across as being somewhat.... "desperate".

So you figured you just pop in here and inform us of that shit? Thanks. that was very helpful.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Ah.
I see.
So, this is a thread where we should unconditionally praise the women posted here as opposed to offering an honest assessment or critique?
Got it... ;)

Critiquing her pics or the vids is one thing. But going into her life plans seems to be a bit much. You sound like you caught feelings.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Critiquing her pics or the vids is one thing. But going into her life plans seems to be a bit much. You sound like you caught feelings.
Yeah, that must be it.

'Cuz no one on BGOL could ever critique an attention hungry woman who uses/sells her sexuality for public consumption without catching feeling, right?
So; by your standards, I'm guessing all threads featuring these chicks is just full of dudes who are caught up in their feelings because they're incapable of just critiquing their beauty, huh...?
kim-kardashian-inline-ad26a937-526f-4dcd-809b-5927b0c7741d.jpg
Amber-Rose-11-376x400.jpg
0e6376485f2537116f297559247c1e45.jpg
Karrine-Steffans-CelebHealthy_com.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, that must be it.

'Cuz no one on BGOL could ever critique an attention hungry woman who uses/sells her sexuality for public consumption without catching feeling, right?
So; by your standards, I'm guessing all threads featuring these chicks is just full of dudes who are caught up in their feelings because they're incapable of just critiquing their beauty, huh...?
kim-kardashian-inline-ad26a937-526f-4dcd-809b-5927b0c7741d.jpg
Amber-Rose-11-376x400.jpg
0e6376485f2537116f297559247c1e45.jpg
Karrine-Steffans-CelebHealthy_com.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'd fuck all them hoes except that rat in the third picture. Bitch always been ugly.