Interesting comment by Shannon Sharpe about golden State

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing new. We know KD gives more fucks about how people see him than he should and that’s why he never gets full props. Ole in his feelings ass dude.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I been saying this but according to BGOL it’s not the same Warriors. The Bench is weak. KD got them those rings it didn’t matter that they already won without KD. According to BGOL we need Barbosa and Ian Clark back. You clown ass niggas!!!!!

Postalone

Reborn
Registered
GS is playing splash brother basketball. The kind that won the first championship and could have won more. Durant was always a luxury and an insurance policy if one of the core players left. Despite all his accomplishments with GS he'll never be revered like Curry because he's not looked upon as part of the first camp.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
They won 73 games and lost in the finals with out him. If they didn't need him they wouldn't have got him. This is some dumb shit.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
They won 73 games and lost in the finals with out him. If they didn't need him they wouldn't have got him. This is some dumb shit.

They didn’t NEED him. They were just smart enough to recruit him. They needed an upgrade from Barnes and KD was there and willing to sign. Easy decision. They were great without him, unbeatable WITH him.

If he left and everybody else stayed they would still be in the Western Conference Finals next season

Raymond

Rising Star
Registered
They never needed him to win the title. The finals when they lost the championship to the Cavs they were blatantly robbed.

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KD was a bonus... we weren’t gonna cash out out Harrison Barnes, when u have a chance to upgrade from Barnes to KD, who wouldn’t??

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
KD was a bonus... we weren’t gonna cash out out Harrison Barnes, when u have a chance to upgrade from Barnes to KD, who wouldn’t??

This is not the truth. They offered Barnes the max around 64 mill. If he accepted no KD.

Shannon is right. KD is not needed and never was. I find it funny Draymond recruited him them said we don’t need you and called him a bitch. The truth is they were so spoke of Bron they ran and got KD it at least draymond did, I believe Klay and Stephen could’ve cared less about getting KD

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I been saying this but according to BGOL it’s not the same Warriors. The Bench is weak. KD got them those rings it didn’t matter that they already won without KD. According to BGOL we need Barbosa and Ian Clark back. You clown ass niggas!!!!!

Durant going down and the Warriors going undefeated is some of the most disappointing sports shit in a while. I had a couple of really good angles to play and release my Warrior hate and these niggas are denying me :smh:

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
They didn’t NEED him. They were just smart enough to recruit him. They needed an upgrade from Barnes and KD was there and willing to sign. Easy decision. They were great without him, unbeatable WITH him.

If he left and everybody else stayed they would still be in the Western Conference Finals next season

The title they won Love and Kyrie was hurt. I don't like the fact they constantly shit on KD and if he respond he sensitive. The fuck type shit is that. I like KD I like the Warriors. They made moves to be the best. Fuck how the media feel.