Instagram viewing on the board issues...

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
turned that off. Same shit
Someone times when you turn off adblocker off some code still get left behind, something is blocking third party trackers. If you dont mind being tracked by Zuckerberg you could reinstall your browser and run it stock.

01fixer

Star
Platinum Member
Firefox on an imac. I'll see if it improves with the ad blocker off. I used to think it was my old computer but I've only had this one less than a month!

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have the same issue on my phone. If I refresh sometimes it will show and sometimes it won't. No issues with using IG directly. Thought it was just me. Using Chrome on an Android

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Firefox on an imac. I'll see if it improves with the ad blocker off. I used to think it was my old computer but I've only had this one less than a month!

With firefox look at the address bar, click on the shield icon and turn off protection for this site.

madgoose

International
International Member
I started a thread about a week back because things were not loading up from the board, I was using an up to date version of Firefox. Some of the guys suggested downloading a browser called BRAVE. Have not looked back since, I may actually be moving away from Firefox after 18 years of it being my go to.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I started a thread about a week back because things were not loading up from the board, I was using an up to date version of Firefox. Some of the guys suggested downloading a browser called BRAVE. Have not looked back since, I may actually be moving away from Firefox after 18 years of it being my go to.
My only problem with IG now is the damn login just to view a profile that comes and goes....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Just started a few days ago. Using Firefox and Ubuntu
Only some reddit posts.
My only problem with IG now is the damn login just to view a profile that comes and goes....

still getting it

I just a broken link and this

www.instagram.com refused to connect.

madgoose

International
International Member
still getting it

I just a broken link and this

www.instagram.com refused to connect.

Yeah I was getting that on a few of the Instas yesterday, only just logged on so have not noticed any change as of yet. It was strange because some of them loaded up but not all. Makes me think the problem may have been at the Insta end of things but that is pure speculation on my part, i am not a Tech in any way.