In this traffic situation who goes first?

Solomon

Lifetime Member
Platinum Member
This is easy. That's a European road. The sign next to car #2 means that both car #2 and car#3 are on the priority road. Car #2 isn't turning so it continues to go straight while car #3 waits. Once car #2 has passed, car #3 turns. Then finally car #1 can go.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2.1.3.....nope 2.3.1 because of the yield signs

If I'm driving I don't care where I am I will allow the other cars to go ahead of me 90% of the times right or wrong....I'm watching out for myself so go ahead,speed on by me,good luck to you and where ever you're headed.

Coldchi

Rising Star
Registered
2 then 3 then 1.

Gotta keep in mind.....there is no stop sign for either direction.....so it bears on what the other car is doing (going str8, turning, etc)

in this instance.....
2 has a warning sign for traffic that is turning or coming out from the next street....but doesnt have to yield for turning traffic or traffic coming out onto the street
3 has no signs to obey in regards to turning or going str8.....but if 2 was going str8, the absence of a stop sign would force them to yield to oncoming traffic.
1 has to yield entirely to traffic coming from all directions because they are upon a Yield sign.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2,3,1 ALL DAY!

Sidenote Petpeeve: People in Position 3 need to own that fucking turn. They need to pull completely perpendicular to the person in Position 1 and THEN stop and get ready to make that left turn.

Don't stop where that car is stopped in that photo. That just creates possible issues for the Position 1 car trying to jump into traffic before car 3.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
If you live in NYC, it's a tossup, but not to your choice. Sometimes I hate driving when I am high because motherfuckers make you be on point so much you can't even enjoy your high.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The person on the right has the right of way if all three cars arrive at the intersection at the same time.

Which means the order is 3, 1, 2.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
3 has the right of way

2 has to yield to 3

1 has to yield to 2 and 3
:confused: ....What country are you from? 2 doesn't have a yield sign.... if that's a yield sign it's upside down and facing 3..... look at the pole that's holding it up...

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The person on the right has the right of way if all three cars arrive at the intersection at the same time.

Which means the order is 3, 1, 2.
Even if they did arrive at the same time, why would you assume that they all stopped when 2 has the right of way.... 3 has to yield to oncoming traffic....

https://www.instagram.com/crutch541/
crutch541
If you said anything other then 2,3,1 please stop driving.

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor

All turning vehicles must yield to oncoming traffic, lights or no lights.
2 proceeds through the intersection
Once 3 turns, 1 can make the left turn.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

2, that triangle usually has a road on it that means intersection ahead and that vehicle has priority.
1 has to yield and give way hence the inverted triangle sign

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Even if they did arrive at the same time, why would you assume that they all stopped when 2 has the right of way.... 3 has to yield to oncoming traffic....

https://www.instagram.com/crutch541/
crutch541
If you said anything other then 2,3,1 please stop driving.

I said “IF” they arrived at the intersection at the same time.

If that is the case, the person on the right has the right of way.

It’s a still picture, there can be different scenarios.

No turn signals are being displayed for one thing if you noticed.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I said “IF” they arrived at the intersection at the same time.

If that is the case, the person on the right has the right of way.
It’s a still picture, there can be different scenarios.
No turn signals are being displayed for one thing if you noticed.
Yes I did.... did you also notice that what appears to be a yield sign on the passenger side of car 2.... is facing car 3.... and is upside down?

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
3 - 2 - 1

3 has no sign. 2 is on the main road, which gets precedence over the side road which 1 is on.

~~~ edit. lol. okay that's not a yield sign for #2. my bad, I drive so fucking fast signs don't mean shit to me.

anyway it's 2 -3 -1 vroom, vroom motherfuckers

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
Registered
3 - 2 - 1

3 has no sign. 2 is on the main road, which gets precedence over the side road which 1 is on.
haysbert3.png

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Wayyyy to easy 231... no stop sign for 2 or 3... 1 has a yield sign.. simple rules of the road... as simple as it is people still will get this junk wrong...

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
3 - 2 - 1

~~~ edit. lol. okay that's not a yield sign for #2. my bad, I drive so fucking fast signs don't mean shit to me.

anyway it's 2 -3 -1 vroom, vroom motherfuckers
You read my reply didn't you? .... :rolleyes:...... :giggle:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

2 going straight. undefeated

1 has a yield sign so that bitch needs to wait

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Those mofos drive like they're driving through sugar cane fields there..... and here too.... but you didn't hear that from me....:zipit:

:lol::lol::lol:
I love Jamaica but all of the cars have dents in the front for a reason. Instead of, "Smile You are In Jamaica", their Motto should be, "Jamaica, Stop signs are only suggestions". :lol: