In so many words Joe Rogan said Kanye's too fuckin crazy to be on his podcast...

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1553526300_530454748214e6484c15cd1c6aea4022.jpg

Reddit user y3ppie wrote that Joe Rogan stayed fifteen minutes after his show in Austin to answer fan questions. Rogan was asked when Kanye would be popping in for a chat. Unfortunately, it seems as though the two might not be linking up after all. The Redditor explained that Joe asked everybody to put their phones down before saying that he believes that Kanye coming on the show might not be the best idea for West. The host reportedly implied that Kanye doesn't need the platform, realizing this after Ye told him about his plans to release a dictionary using "only positive words."

While he doesn't necessarily say that the sit-down has been canceled, it's looking like that's the case. It may have made sense for Kanye to appear on the show a few months ago but at this point, it would be somewhat of an odd choice.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/kanye-...s-podcast-reportedly-canceled-news.75431.html

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I used to like Joe, but he is showing that he may harbor some serious discomfort with Black folks. Especially those who voice legitimate concerns on white privilege/supremacy and it's damaging affects systemically. This fool has no problem when it comes to caping for Alex Jones and his ilk but thinks Kanye is too "crazy" for his broadcast.

The fact that a Black man piped his wife and left irrefutable proof must really fuck with his psyche.

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used to like Joe, but he is showing that he may harbor some serious discomfort with Black folks. Especially those who voice legitimate concerns on white privilege/supremacy and it's damaging affects systemically. This fool has no problem when it comes to caping for Alex Jones and his ilk but thinks Kanye is too "crazy" for his broadcast.

The fact that a Black man piped his wifed and left irrefutable proof must really fuck with his psyche.

No really defending Joe, but I guess I am.

Joe praises many Black people on his podcast. He damn near idolizes David Goggins, who is a Black motivational speaker and athlete.

We ALL feel that Kanye is fucking crazy and a piece of shit for supporting Trump like he's his damn Daddy.

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

Joe praises many Black people on his podcast. He damn near idolizes David Goggins, who is a Black motivation speaker and athlete.
We ALL feel that Kanye is fucking crazy and a piece of shit for supporting Trump like he's his damn Daddy.

Yes, he praises and gives light to a certain type of Black individual (safe negros or athletes) while refuting claims made by those that WHITE PRIVILEGE is a problem in America without ever inviting them on his show. Joe's podcast has become a platform where right-winged conservatives, pro-Trump supporters, and racism deniers thrive and speak freely while shutting the door to those who hold a difference of opinion. Tim Pool, Alex Jones, Sam Harris, Jordan Peterson, and many others lean VERY right despite saying they do not. Although I agree with many of their viewpoints, they nonetheless represent white interests and are working to further it. I do not. Joe speaks equality while not practicing it.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, he praises and gives light to a certain type of Black individual (safe negros or athletes) while refuting claims made by those that WHITE PRIVILEGE is a problem in America without ever inviting them on his show. Joe's podcast has become a platform where right-winged conservatives, pro-Trump supporters, and racism deniers thrive and speak freely while shutting the door to those who hold a difference of opinion. Tim Pool, Alex Jones, Sam Harris, Jordan Peterson, and many others lean VERY right despite saying they do not. Although I agree with many of their viewpoints, they nonetheless represent white interests and are working to further it. I do not. Joe speaks equality while not practicing it.
none of this changes the point that kanye is batshit and even rogan feels like having him on is more exploiting than anything.

if rogan REALLY didn't care he'd let kanye and goad him into doing one of his stream of consciousness rants just for as click/views bait

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The homie from H-Town or one of those 90s R&B bands dated his wife and had a daugther with her.
I hear the daughter is fine as fuck.

I think she's been posted before

Kayja Rose (Rogan) aka GgoldenCurlss

Here's her pops, Dino.... I think he's on the left

She has a lot of pics of/ with her pops.... Surprisingly, no recent ones of Joe

Dino's twin with her

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, he praises and gives light to a certain type of Black individual (safe negros or athletes) while refuting claims made by those that WHITE PRIVILEGE is a problem in America without ever inviting them on his show. Joe's podcast has become a platform where conservatives, pro-Trump supporters, and racism deniers thrive and speak freely while shutting the door to those who hold a difference of opinion. Tim Pool, Alex Jones, Sam Harris, Jordan Peterson, and many others lean VERY right despite saying they do not. Although I agree with many of their viewpoints, they nonetheless represent white interests and are working to further it. I do not. Joe speaks equality while not practicing it.

I HATE that safe negros term. That is so disrespectful to those Black men and women and what they have done to be successful. It really discredits them as Black people too. Like they are not cool or hard enough to be considered real Black folks.
I agree, Joe leans towards being a conservative, especially being a white man with the kind of lifestyle he leads(hunting and shooting, etc). His defense of Rosanne and his friendship w/ Alex Jones, even after Alex shit on Joe, did raise a bunch of eyebrows with Black and white people alike. Joe considers those people his friends though. So I get that. It's hard to criticize your friends at times.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
none of this changes the point that kanye is batshit and even rogan feels like having him on is more exploiting than anything.

if rogan REALLY didn't care he'd let kanye and goad him into doing one of his stream of consciousness rants just for as click/views bait

My point transverses Kanye.
Please re-read. He gives light to many kooks on the right without any problem at all.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I HATE that safe negros term. That is so disrespectful to those Black men and women and what they have done to be successful. It really discredits them as Black people too. Like they are not cool or hard enough to be considered real Black folks.

I take it back and you are correct. Apologies.

His defense of Rosanne and his friendship w/ Alex Jones, even after Alex shit on Joe, did raise a bunch of eyebrows with Black and white people alike. Joe considers those people his friends though. So I get that. It's hard to criticize your friends at times.

Yep, my point exactly.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree, Joe leans towards being a conservative, especially being a white man with the kind of lifestyle he leads(hunting and shooting, etc). His defense of Rosanne and his friendship w/ Alex Jones, even after Alex shit on Joe, did raise a bunch of eyebrows with Black and white people alike. Joe considers those people his friends though. So I get that. It's hard to criticize your friends at times.
like the way he went hard on carlos mencia for joke stealing then hemmed and hawed about amy shumer getting busted for THE SAME THING.. dude lost major cool points with me behind that.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Muthafuck Joe Rogan

That right in the middle of Africa shit shoulda got him stomped out

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
He seen how Kanye did Sway he knows the same will happen to him :lol: But I bet if Kanye did he will probably be right in calling Joe out tho.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Joe praises many Black people on his podcast. He damn near idolizes David Goggins, who is a Black motivational speaker and athlete.

Don't waste your time. Did you see what you were responding to? Everyone knows we all think Kanye has some screws loose. Especially after hearing about that dictionary idea. Gtfoh

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

The fact that a Black man piped his wife and left irrefutable proof must really fuck with his psyche.

Joe trying to cater to his audience of the MMA loving, aggressive (wanna be, anyway) white boy. The kind that listens to Alex Jones and thinks there were "bad people on both sides" in Charlottesville. He's not trying to get deep into black issues on his platform.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Joe trying to cater to his audience of the MMA loving, aggressive (wanna be, anyway) white boy. The kind that listens to Alex Jones and thinks there were "bad people on both sides" in Charlottesville. He's not trying to get deep into black issues on his platform.
But every white guest who is a political narrator/pundit to a degree consistently weigh their thoughts on Black issues. But I hear you tho'