In case you're getting a booster shot

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Got my booster a couple weeks ago. Arm was a bit sore for a couple days but that was about it. A lot less side effects than the first two shots. Way less than my last flu shot.

Yesterday I started experiencing mild omicron symptoms. I'll know for sure when my roommate brings me back a test tonight.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Got my booster a couple weeks ago. Arm was a bit sore for a couple days but that was about it. A lot less side effects than the first two shots. Way less than my last flu shot.

Yesterday I started experiencing mild omicron symptoms. I'll know for sure when my roommate brings me back a test tonight.

What kinda symptoms???

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I cant fuck with a flu shot.

The sickest i've ever been in life was after a flu shot...2 years in a row.

This year was my first year ever getting one. It's funny you say you got sick, a lot of people got sick from those flu shots and it's aided in their hesitancy to get their Covid vax. A lot of people I know said that's why they didn't want the current vax

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
This year was my first year ever getting one. It's funny you say you got sick, a lot of people got sick from those flu shots and it's aided in their hesitancy to get their Covid vax. A lot of people I know said that's why they didn't want the current vax
The reason i wasnt worried is that they are two totally different methods of vaccinations.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I've had 3 shots, no side effects for any of them. The Flu and Pneumonia shot had my shoulder sore and a slight headache

I got boostered this past Monday. The lymph in my left armpit (same arm as the shot) swole up-up Wed and Thurs, but all is well now. It wasn't the normal swelling where my body is fighting off a nagging cold.. It was less tender/painful and felt more like a fatty bulge.

No other side effects or symptoms experienced with any of the 3 shots.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I got my booster last week Thursday after a dental appointment at the VA. On my last visit, over a month ago, one of the admissions persons told me that I'd have to call and schedule it ahead of time and I'd showed up an hour early for my appointment so that I'd have time to take the jab and wait for the 15-minute observation prior to seeing my Primary Care Dr.

A week or so later, I went by a Pharmacy that offered the shots nearby a Speedway gas station that I frequent, but they offered the Moderna and I had two jabs of the Pfizer and I wanted to stick to that...not mix and match.

When I got done getting my teeth cleaned, I decided to drop by in person to see if they would accommodate me while I was there and they did...fucking admissions pencil necks delayed me from the jump.

At any rate, I got the booster and had no reaction until I rolled over on my arm at about 6:30 am and felt a mild soreness at the injection site that lasted maybe 4-6 hours, then nothing. That was it.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Currently traveled to Poland. I did a PCR test yesterday morning got the result last night. Still testing Negative, even though Poland is very lax with their covid laws (not enough people wearing masks). The vaccine and booster work, folk. Please continue to get them. Don't listen to folks trying to persuade you not to take it.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got the booster Sunday afternoon. Just some arm soreness. I took a couple of Aleve once I got home though, maybe that helped some.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
My brother (not vaccinated) did that and ended up in the hospital for a week with Covid. Very healthy guy too. Doesn’t smoke. Doesn’t drink. No underlying health conditions. And 45 years old.

His wife on the other hand, had the vaccine and she has several underlying health issues including high blood pressure and she had very mild symptoms. She returned the work after a few days. My brother on the other hand is out of work for the rest of the month.

Your statement, while I somewhat agree, I also disagree with that premises. The problem with taking that chance is that if it goes south, then all the doctors are going to do is pump you up with experimental drugs anyway. That’s what they did to my brother. Had Covid pneumonia in both of his lungs.
I never gave the booster shot a 2nd thought since the first shot went so well, until now. :hmm:

I'm due for my 2nd in Feb. At least I now know the booster might cause me some issues. But I'm getting my shot anyway.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I've been congested and have a sore throat on and off along with low energy.

Started happening after a few days of bad sleep. Before omicron I wouldn't have given it much thought.

Took a test yesterday and it turns out that I didn't have covid. Just a nasty cold. Almost forgot those things existed.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

shouldnt folks like me get major props.. Im so much an anti vaxxer as Im

anti labrat...

but I dont go nowhere near a fuckin hospital or doctors office.. havent done

so for over thirty five years...and I got covid/sars in the early aughts..

had a hard time breathing, it was like I was gasping for air, and this was around 2003...

but No hospital visits... no doctors or none of that..

thats why anti vaxxers should do whatever the fuck they want...

because if they dont go and healed themselves...

vaxxxers would just bitch about something else..

so minus whale just let em bitch... point and laugh at em...

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
shouldnt folks like me get major props.. Im so much an anti vaxxer as Im

anti labrat...

but I dont go nowhere near a fuckin hospital or doctors office.. havent done

so for over thirty five years...and I got covid/sars in the early aughts..

had a hard time breathing, it was like I was gasping for air, and this was around 2003...

but No hospital visits... no doctors or none of that..

thats why anti vaxxers should do whatever the fuck they want...

because if they dont go and healed themselves...

vaxxxers would just bitch about something else..

so minus whale just let em bitch... point and laugh at em...
Go get yo ass a Colonoscopy and a Prostate exam ASAP. Not getting your health checked and screened is NOT an accomplishment.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Go get yo ass a Colonoscopy and a Prostate exam ASAP. Not getting your health checked and screened is NOT an accomplishment.

lol you sound like my pops... he be like..I know you healthy but

just go get a check up... I be like thanks for the advice but

Im good pops..

Hey thanks for the advice bruh...I appreciate it..

but Im good bruh..!!

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

But what looked like a risky move for Macron could prove to be a more politically shrewd calculation, not because of whom it alienates, but rather because of whom it doesn’t. In France, and in other democratic countries around the world, the unvaccinated make up a relatively small segment of the population. Macron and his peers in countries such as Australia and Italy have calculated that condemning this group could be more politically effective than pandering to it. Even world-famous celebrities such as tennis star Novak Djokovic, whose unvaccinated status dashed his hopes of defending his Australian Open title, have become the targets of politicians’ ire. By taking a tougher line on the unvaccinated, Macron and other democratically elected leaders facing elections this year may be courting an energetic new voter base: the vaccinated, and ever more impatient, majority.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
lol you sound like my pops... he be like..I know you healthy but

just go get a check up... I be like thanks for the advice but

Im good pops..

Hey thanks for the advice bruh...I appreciate it..

but Im good bruh..!!

What are your reasons for being so anti-medical establishment though? Not even an annual physical my dude?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are your reasons for being so anti-medical establishment though? Not even an annual physical my dude?

I think its waaay too invasive.... Im very good at detecting when something is not quite right and adjust..

I know most people suffer from their diet choices... like not drinking enough water... or NOT eating green leafy veggies..

waaaay too much sugar/ starch and too little mineral rich foods and FIBER in their diets..

most folks dont, even breathe properly... your inhale should reach to your gut, most folks inhale just barely makes

their upper respiratory tract....proper breathing prevents fatigue, brain fog, you must get that FULL oxygen exchange..

Also most folks fuckin worry too much, dont know how to let the shit they cannot change go... and just change the shit they can,

Stress wrecks havoc to a healthy lifestyle...

and most of all cleanliness.. so many folks dont even wash their fuckin hands after the bathroom, we finding out..

famous cacs... are admitting they dont shower everyday....

Its the small shit... an actual doctor told me.. so many people are in the hospital simply because they are dehydrated and dont drink water..

Drs KNOW this but wont say anything because telling them that.. is not as profitable as hooking them up to an I.V overnight...

and not to mention.. Medical Apartheid and shit like the Tuskeegee experiment which we only know about because of a whistle blower..

If there was NO whistle blower it will still be going on to this day...

and do you think Tuskeegee was/is the only one...Drs and hospitals in my honest opinion are only needed for

trauma...

Think about this tho.. If everybody was healthy how can doctors make money, so do they have a stake in keeping you coming back experimenting on you..

If you are taking several medications.. good chance you are being experimented on..

Im not knocking folks that utilize doctors and hospitals its their life their choice..

Im just not one of them...

Great question thanks for askin bruh!!

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I think its waaay too invasive.... Im very good at detecting when something is not quite right and adjust..

I know most people suffer from their diet choices... like not drinking enough water... or NOT eating green leafy veggies..

waaaay too much sugar/ starch and too little mineral rich foods and FIBER in their diets..

most folks dont, even breathe properly... your inhale should reach to your gut, most folks inhale just barely makes

their upper respiratory tract....proper breathing prevents fatigue, brain fog, you must get that FULL oxygen exchange..

Also most folks fuckin worry too much, dont know how to let the shit they cannot change go... and just change the shit they can,

Stress wrecks havoc to a healthy lifestyle...

and most of all cleanliness.. so many folks dont even wash their fuckin hands after the bathroom, we finding out..

famous cacs... are admitting they dont shower everyday....

Its the small shit... an actual doctor told me.. so many people are in the hospital simply because they are dehydrated and dont drink water..

Drs KNOW this but wont say anything because telling them that.. is not as profitable as hooking them up to an I.V overnight...

and not to mention.. Medical Apartheid and shit like the Tuskeegee experiment which we only know about because of a whistle blower..

If there was NO whistle blower it will still be going on to this day...

and do you think Tuskeegee was/is the only one...Drs and hospitals in my honest opinion are only needed for

trauma...

Think about this tho.. If everybody was healthy how can doctors make money, so do they have a stake in keeping you coming back experimenting on you..

If you are taking several medications.. good chance you are being experimented on..

Im not knocking folks that utilize doctors and hospitals its their life their choice..

Im just not one of them...

Great question thanks for askin bruh!!

.. but not even ONE check-up/bloodwork, etc. in decades though?

I understand what you're saying, but that's real reckless. If not for yourself, you should consider an annual for the sake of the people that care about you. And especially if you have a family that depends on you.

I think that's one thing that you may not be considering: Alot of dudes on here are/were just as weary (leery?) of the medical establishment as you seem to be. But when you have a family that depends on you (and children that look to you for guidance at the very least) you owe it to them to reconsider and do what it takes to support them in every way.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
.. but not even ONE check-up/bloodwork, etc. in decades though?

I understand what you're saying, but that's real reckless. If not for yourself, you should consider an annual for the sake of the people that care about you. And especially if you have a family that depends on you.

I think that's one thing that you may not be considering: Alot of dudes on here are/were just as weary (leery?) of the medical establishment as you seem to be. But when you have a family that depends on you (and children that look to you for guidance at the very least) you owe it to them to reconsider and do what it takes to support them in every way.

Stubborn people die everyday B. Look at all the anti-vaxxers dying from Covid.

They know better than science and proven results so then and their families will have to deal with their fate and their decisions.

If someone believes they know everything when others try to help them out. The it’s on that person to deal with whatever consequences comes with their decisions.

It’ll frustrate and sadden the family when the stubborn person dies because their death most likely could’ve been prevented if actions were taken sooner.

Just my 2 cents.